Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2007, 09:14 AM         #581
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
man some people are stupid....yes someone posted his facebook of the kid we THOUGHT was the k!ller and it turned out to not be true...rumors get past on and on until they become truth, thats no ones fault, but sending death threats to him?? what the hells the point of sending a death threat to a guy who's already burning??????????
I def agree with you here, but the dude was WRONG as hell for keeping this rumor going. Friends and family members were probably reading that, and this kid is basically mocking the entire thing.

He should have made it real clear that it wasn't him from the jump.

It's whatever now, though. Real k!ller is confirmed now.
 04-17-2007, 09:15 AM         #582
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man why would an english student be shooting up an engineering building?
 11 years ago '04        #583
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
[UTC-MEMO] More information about the building evacuations
bomb threats were called in to two offices earlier today. As a result of these calls, the Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics Building (EMCS) and Race and Founders Halls (Hooper Hall is already closed for renovations).

At this time, the UTC Campus Police and the Chattanooga City Police are scanning the buildings. Nothing suspicious have been found at this point. Once the scans are complete and everything is found to be clear, the buildings will be reopened and classes and operations in these sites will continue.

Classes and operations resume in all other buildings, and we hope to return these buildings to service as soon as possible.

I will share more information with you as it comes to me.

damnit lol...
 11 years ago '05        #584
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
A looked up Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris on myspace and DAYUM!!!!! there are alot of pages on there where kids across america worship these kids. You should read some comments they left. A 14 yr old girl said, she wondered what it was like to do that and that it was her fantasy to do so. WTF is wrong with these kids? Where are the parents. This is why i carry a .380 on my lap when i drive and I keep a 9mm under my pillow. Dayum shame the world as came to this
 04-17-2007, 09:18 AM         #585
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
True but dude was a SENIOR, I thought they were a tight community like the president of the student keeps telling the news. Clearly somebody knows the history of this guy and how he was in VT in past 3 years.
Yea that's just typical PR talk. You meet someone new everyday walking on campus. I'm sure some other folks who are in the english dept will probably know him, but that's a small department. My buddy who's also in the english dept doesn't even know him and he's a senior. They got one tiny a.ss building in the corner of campus
 04-17-2007, 09:19 AM         #586
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy sh*t man, they need to track down the calls
 04-17-2007, 09:21 AM         #587
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
A looked up Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris on myspace and DAYUM!!!!! there are alot of pages on there where kids across america worship these kids. You should read some comments they left. A 14 yr old girl said, she wondered what it was like to do that and that it was her fantasy to do so. WTF is wrong with these kids? Where are the parents. This is why i carry a .380 on my lap when i drive and I keep a 9mm under my pillow. Dayum shame the world as came to this
You need to realize those two guys are HEROES in the eyes of kids who are bullyed, thats what you are reading there. To them Eric and Dylan did something other bullyed kids dream of doing but never would, thats the sad realization here, those columbine kids gave out a blueprint of how to get back at the bullies.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2007 at 09:23 AM..
 04-17-2007, 09:23 AM         #588
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliot ness said:
Yea that's just typical PR talk. You meet someone new everyday walking on campus. I'm sure some other folks who are in the english dept will probably know him, but that's a small department. My buddy who's also in the english dept doesn't even know him and he's a senior. They got one tiny a.ss building in the corner of campus
Well I am saying most don't know his name, but when his pic gets revealed watch how all will be like "OH YA I SEEN HIM" "OH he was a nice guy, he never hurt a fly" ect the typical scenerio.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2007 at 09:25 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #589
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
 DA DOPEMAN said:
True but dude was a SENIOR, I thought they were a tight community like the president of the student keeps telling the news. Clearly somebody knows the history of this guy and how he was in VT in past 3 years.

He lived in the dorm also, so clearly he hanged in the campus all day everyday, tons probably seen but of course that will come to them when his photo gets revealed, I am surprise it hasn't already.
You also gotta understand that ALOT of Asian people dont go by their TRUE names. This guys name is Cho Seing Hu. He probably went by Bryan. No Lie. I go to a school that is 45% asian. Alot of people might have seen him but dont know him, and if they werent the one gettin shot at, how would they know there has been no picture of him.
 11 years ago '05        #590
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You need to realize those two guys are HEROES in the eyes of kids who are bullyed, thats what you are reading there. To them Eric and Dylan did something other bullyed kids dream of doing but never would, thats the sad realization here, those columbine kids gave out a blueprint of how to get back at the bullies.
there is even a trenchcoat.com. i aint gonna lie, i carried a gun to school before but it was for protection. we had so many riots and two shootings at our school. i couldnt see myself just offing folks at random.
 04-17-2007, 09:30 AM         #591
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why nobody rushed the mothafu*ka, throw chairs at the fu*ker? I mean come on it was 1 guy and a class room full of people, I am guessing they were all shooked do, since the first thing he did was shoot the teachers in the head.
 04-17-2007, 09:31 AM         #592
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
there is even a trenchcoat.com. i aint gonna lie, i carried a gun to school before but it was for protection. we had so many riots and two shootings at our school. i couldnt see myself just offing folks at random.
ya those kids became Heroes, those two kid were herbs always picked on at school, clearly alot of other kids out there are just like them so they hold them in high regards.
 04-17-2007, 09:32 AM         #593
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Well I am saying most don't know his name, but when his pic gets revealed watch how all will be like "OH YA I SEEN HIM" "OH he was a nice guy, he never hurt a fly" ect the typical scenerio.
actually yea you make a good point. I'll probably even recognize him. regardless, this sh*t is just sad. this whole place is just feels so dead right now. we supposed to be havin a convocation ceremony or some sh*t like that around 2
 04-17-2007, 09:41 AM         #594
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is his face

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2007 at 09:49 AM..
 04-17-2007, 09:44 AM         #595
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
here is face

dude looks a lil off
 11 years ago '05        #596
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
he looks like every other korean i seen. dayum shame what it did
 04-17-2007, 09:51 AM         #597
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I wonder why nobody rushed the mothafu*ka, throw chairs at the fu*ker? I mean come on it was 1 guy and a class room full of people, I am guessing they were all shooked do, since the first thing he did was shoot the teachers in the head.
i bet he had that in mind....how to i make them so scared that no one will do anything even tho i just have 2 hand guns.....shoot the teacher in the face first.

i would want to say had i been there i would have tried to tackle him or something, but throwing a chair wouldnt do sh*t but guarentee your the next one dead... im sure the suprise of him coming in blasting away put the thought of anyone trying to do something out of everyones mind. people were reporting that he looked serious and calm, prob. showing them that he was focused enough to defend an attack had someone tried to pull some sh*t, who knows we will never find out.

i am interested to see if any security cameras caught him either in the building or before it happened. im sure if he walked a half mile or whatever it said across campus some sort of security overlooking the outside of buildings would show him. im sure the entire country and world will be anticipating a steady flow of new information throughout the day
 04-17-2007, 09:53 AM         #598
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and he was silent...he said nothing when he walked in the classroom...no screams, no demands...just a hard look on his face. and he opened fire. MAY ALL 33 PEOPLE REST IN PEACE. I dont know what went on in his head, but him and lucifer will have some words for eachother.

and he had a nine and a 22. DAMN
 11 years ago '05        #599
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said:
i bet he had that in mind....how to i make them so scared that no one will do anything even tho i just have 2 hand guns.....shoot the teacher in the face first.

i would want to say had i been there i would have tried to tackle him or something, but throwing a chair wouldnt do sh*t but guarentee your the next one dead... im sure the suprise of him coming in blasting away put the thought of anyone trying to do something out of everyones mind. people were reporting that he looked serious and calm, prob. showing them that he was focused enough to defend an attack had someone tried to pull some sh*t, who knows we will never find out.

i am interested to see if any security cameras caught him either in the building or before it happened. im sure if he walked a half mile or whatever it said across campus some sort of security overlooking the outside of buildings would show him. im sure the entire country and world will be anticipating a steady flow of new information throughout the day

^^^^ they reported yesterday that there were no cameras in the hall ways. kinda hard to believe in this day in age. im sure there were cameras, but they aint gonna let us know until everything clears up
 04-17-2007, 09:55 AM         #600
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:

I feel ya but he was going to k!ll you anyways, trying to stop him by everybody throwing chairs at the dude could had stopped the process, but ya clearly he probably knew that walking into the classroom and blowing the head off the teacher meant that no students would do anything because come on they never expected to see that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy