most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
This is very sad man. Im watching this on CNN. I can't believe he k!lled 22 people. All innocent people too. What motivated this a**hole? Really sad. RIP to the VTECH Students that passed away today.
 04-16-2007, 12:06 PM         #42
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t must it been planned months ahead. Nobody just walks into a campus and just start shooting out of the blue. And 22 people????? A lot of target training. This sh*t was fully planned.
 04-16-2007, 12:06 PM         #43
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy sh*t
 04-16-2007, 12:08 PM         #44
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they said he was lookin for his gf first... seriously some ppl jus have promblems...
 04-16-2007, 12:09 PM         #45
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They said it was an asian dude, but it was some white dude. Found his body in the basement, but they're not sure if he k!lled himself or what
 04-16-2007, 12:09 PM         #46
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p. fa real tho and God Bless the families in loss ...
 11 years ago '05        #47
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 TheMagicMan said:
CNN has really gotta stop interviewing students...this girl used "like" about 80 times...
hA HA, I'M WATCHING the sh*t to and that's what i was thinking too. them valley chicks need to chill.
 11 years ago '04        #48
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
This is horrible, I can't believe he was able to k!ll so many people. I know some people who go there, hopefully they're all ok.

Last edited by HHS; 04-16-2007 at 12:15 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #49
SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,100 | Props total: 68190 68190
 HHS said:
This is horrible, I can't believe he was able to k!ll so many people. I know some people who go their, hopefully they're all ok.
yeah i know someone who goes there too

this sh*t is terrible
 04-16-2007, 12:15 PM         #50
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had TWO 9s which is crazy, I thought he had like some Automatic weapon, I wonder why nobody try to jump him?
 04-16-2007, 12:17 PM         #51
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CNN showing cellphone video, sh*t looks crazy MAD GUN SHOTS
 04-16-2007, 12:19 PM         #52
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall see the video where u can hear shots fired? sh*t gives me chills

R.I.P hokies
 04-16-2007, 12:19 PM         #53
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king mindless idiots in this world. Im in a university and if anyone shot that place up id personally r*pe that shooters mother. Its supposed to be a place for higher learning, not some low life thugs fu*king it up for others.

i bet it was a pu**y who got rejected from that uni. .... was too dumb for life so he had to pull this sad stunt.
 11 years ago '06        #54
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
this sh*t is wild forreal! Some people are just crazy like that.
 04-16-2007, 12:21 PM         #55
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW @ this.
Glad to see the people from this site who attend are okay, God bless yall.

I would lean toward the girlfriend theory...there was this dude here at ASU who just 2 months ago k!lled his girlfriend and her visitng best friend and then himself just because the best friend disapproved of their relationship. Happened right outside of a friend of mine's apartment door.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1105 1105
Man why don't dudes realize if you didn't finance a ring thats on her left ring finger then you really don't have that much invested in her in the 1st place. This is utterly ridiculous. If some dude is running up in your wife and you know him or you know he knows you're married then that's one thing but to k!ll over a gf? And to go Rambo over your girl? I hope theres a better reason for this. Love isn't that powerful!
 11 years ago '04        #57
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 Mr AirRic said:
yea i watched the whole thing for about 2 hours the next building over out the window, and it was unreal watching the swat team running in with machine guns

dude i goto virginia tech too.... ive been watching this whole situation, i was on the floor below what happend... My cousin, i've been calling him and no answer from him.... thats the only other person thats family that goes here...

I've been getting calls from everyone to see if im okay, but im fu*king worried about my cousin..
 04-16-2007, 12:25 PM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt said:
dude i goto virginia tech too.... ive been watching this whole situation, i was on the floor below what happend... My cousin, i've been calling him and no answer from him.... thats the only other person thats family that goes here...

I've been getting calls from everyone to see if im okay, but im fu*king worried about my cousin..
I'm praying for you and the fam, my dude.
 04-16-2007, 12:25 PM         #59
FCEagle2VTHokie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliot ness said:
That bully sh*t don't happen in college. I would HOPE people are more mature than that, I think it's something that went down with his girl. Thank God I had no class in that building today tho. I'm just PRAYING for those folks cause most of my friends are engineers
according to some, he got his gf first then k!lled her RA...how you holdin up? you on or off campus?
 11 years ago '05        #60
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
fu*kin ridiculas, my prayers go out to the victims.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy