Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #651
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
according to one site koreans have superstitions about writing sh*t in red ink...

Superstitions:
Do avoid to use red ink, since red ink traditionally was used to convey an insulting message. Especially, do not write names in red ink - this symbolises death!
As the word for the number '4' sounds like death in Korean, many buildings do not have a fourth floor.

04-17-2007, 01:12 PM         #652
Jenetikz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is a herb talkin bout "u made me do this"... aint no pus*y in the world can make u do anything, emotional a.ss n*gga

04-17-2007, 01:29 PM         #653
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow reporters are really starting to find out about his life...the whole writing his name on the first day of class as a question mark and not saying anything about it shows this guy was going down a path no one wants to go down....the fact that they found out he got a speeding ticket April 7th is interesting too....possibly this could have added to his already stressful and bizarre life?

i am sure by day's end we will know everything there is to know about this guy people are digging deep

12 years ago '04        #654
klone03 
space
space
^ where u hearing that sh*t?

12 years ago '04        #655
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
the Governor of Virginia bothers me for some reason...it looks like he's always smiling

04-17-2007, 01:37 PM         #656
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said
^ where u hearing that sh*t?
read the first link on the last page...the guy said he shut off CNN, that link has some good info in it

i bet the professor Liviu Librescu, the one who blocked the door as kids jumped out the window will go down in history as a hero who saved a classroom of students

dude will prob get a building named after him, maybe be portrayed in a movie like United 93

12 years ago '04        #657
klone03 
space
space
^ lol...didn't i post that.

04-17-2007, 01:41 PM         #658
914-NY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said
the Governor of Virginia bothers me for some reason...it looks like he's always smiling
he looks like dude from manchurian candidate...

but yea.. he gave a really good speech.. a great speech...

12 years ago '04        #659
klone03 
space
space
this is the same sh*t that happened with columbine...after the fact they revealed all this disturbing sh*t that the faculty & students were aware of but nobody did sh*t about.

04-17-2007, 01:49 PM         #660
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said
^ lol...didn't i post that.
yeah bro, didnt you read the article you posted??

Classmates said that on the first day of an introduction to British literature class last year, the 30 or so English students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

The professor looked at the sign-in sheet and, where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

:rolleyes:

12 years ago '06        #661
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
this is fu*kin crazy i reemember readin somethin a couple months about visions this lady had bout the future and she said a school will get shot up round this time worse then columbine round this time this year.

....i hope this story doesnt get deeper than this. n*ggas is sayin how he is a terrorist and that they have others who will be shootin up/bombin schools

12 years ago '04        #662
klone03 
space
space
 NickthaQuick1 said
yeah bro, didnt you read the article you posted??

Classmates said that on the first day of an introduction to British literature class last year, the 30 or so English students went around and introduced themselves. When it was Cho's turn, he didn't speak.

The professor looked at the sign-in sheet and, where everyone else had written their names, Cho had written a question mark. "Is your name, `Question mark?'" classmate Julie Poole recalled the professor asking. The young man offered little response.

^ lol...it's 2 separate articles...bro.

12 years ago '06        #663
WigzBeenSplit 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 497 497
 klone03 said
this is the same sh*t that happened with columbine...after the fact they revealed all this disturbing sh*t that the faculty & students were aware of but nobody did sh*t about.
Columbine Had Such Graphic Video Of What Was Going On And sh*t... This One We Could Just Hear Gun Shots

So I Dn If In The Longrun Columbine Will Be Remembered More

12 years ago '06        #664
WigzBeenSplit 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 497 497

04-17-2007, 01:57 PM         #665
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said
^ lol...it's 2 separate articles...bro.

haha sorry 'bout that

picture of kids hiding in one of the buildings taken by cellphone

04-17-2007, 02:00 PM         #666
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WigzBeenSplit said
Columbine Had Such Graphic Video Of What Was Going On And sh*t... This One We Could Just Hear Gun Shots

i agree....unless pics like this

will be available Columbine will be remembered more, even if half the number of students died

04-17-2007, 02:07 PM         #667
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope jackie chan stays locked the fu*k up...

if i was ever in the middle of a random shooting u can bet i'm excercising my right to bear arms.

12 years ago '04        #668
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,802 | Props total: 4628 4628
mayne the stuff is ridiculous...my good friend lost 2 of her REAL close friends in the k!llings...and its hard to even console her cuz its jus devastating, there's no real words u can say to make it any less hard on her...

04-17-2007, 02:08 PM         #669
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys seriously need to read that story that was just posted, if you haven't already.......

WTF?

12 years ago '04        #670
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,489 | Props total: 7104 7104
 NickthaQuick1 said
i agree....unless pics like this

will be available Columbine will be remembered more, even if half the number of students died

damn.. ive never even seen pictures...

people have them? or videos? its just so amazing to me to see these crazy people. its a shame.

04-17-2007, 02:13 PM         #671
JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like to apologize to all of the caucasians. I just knew the shooter was going to be a crazy a.ss white boy whose girlfriend of a week broke up with him or he found out she was giving head for sunflowers.

On a serious note RIP to all those victms. Terrible.

12 years ago '04        #672
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
 JD=BIG $$$$$$$$ said
I would like to apologize to all of the caucasians. I just knew the shooter was going to be a crazy a.ss white boy whose girlfriend of a week broke up with him or he found out she was giving head for sunflowers.

On a serious note RIP to all those victms. Terrible.
are you stupid??? it was an asian

04-17-2007, 02:30 PM         #673
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbasses always have to bring race into every single thread

12 years ago '04        #674
klone03 
space
space
 WigzBeenSplit said

^ i was referring more to his writings & disturbing behavior leading up to this. u can bet the next student that turns in a paper even alluding to someone's death is gonna be dealt with.

12 years ago '04        #675
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
 i r b y n said
He said he's sorry for a.ssuming the guy was white...
thats what i figured but... i also thought he woulda quoted his last post n there if he was... and the way he ended it was STILL a knock at white people

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  42
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-69online now  24
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  10
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-30online now  7
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  6
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
804 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Only one greatest of all time T.V. series can exist
50 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy