Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 09:18 PM         #441
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
if thats not the shooter then the facebook ones arnt either.....very confused
Police Preliminarily Identify Virginia Tech Gunman, Won't Release Name as Campus Reels From Tragedy

The Chicago Sun-Times reported Monday night that authorities are investigating whether the gunman was a 24-year-old Chinese man who arrived in the U.S. last year on a student visa issued in Shanghai. Police believe three bomb threats on the campus last week may have been attempts by the man to test the campus' security response, the newspaper reported.

We'll find out soon.
 11 years ago '05        #442
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
that sh*t prolly aint him
 04-16-2007, 09:21 PM         #443
hazard06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn the guy that was k!lled in the first shooting black(not that it matters though) Ryan Clark. man i gotta turn this tv off
 04-16-2007, 09:21 PM         #444
hazard06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I meant to say he was black
 11 years ago '05        #445
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 T.O.N.Y said:
thank u man...this is what iam saying...ppl dont get that sh*t talkin bout "no dude u dont know 1 man shooting and theres 100 of u, you all run man, thats how u react dude" nah bruh...thats how u fu*ken react...all i know is if i saw the opportunity to jump this dude i woulda done it...if there was 10 dudes like me in that classroom dude wouldnt have gotten away wit as much sh*t as he did...

he k!lled like 30 heads in this classroom building...some say he had ppl lined up execution style...how is 1 dude lining ppl execution style shooting domes and no1 is doing nething?....that couldnt have been how it went down...i dunno, i can only speculate, iam not tryna bash the victims here either cus i mean sh*t is jus a tragic situation and theres really nothing they could have done to even fathom or think of something like this coming
You think this dude jsut pulled out and started blasting randomly? I mean this dude was clever about his k!lling. How are you gonna stop a guy who just opens a classroom door and starts shooting? It was probably like 300 (dunno if you've seen it) but if he uses the environment, he can easily make their numbers mean nothing, simply by standing in a doorway, anyone who charges him, unless from behind, has probably a 90% chance of getting shot.

And people at a university aren't generally gonna be able to look at the guns he's holding and say "look he's got a .22, once he needs to reload his other gun he's useless" or whatever the situation is.

Most the time, when a guy starts shooting in a school like this, they do get taken out pretty quick. But just think about being in the shooters shoes. It wouldn't be hard to wait for a time when you are in a position where you are pretty much invincible.

Of the few people that would be willing to actually have the courage to take out a gunman, and risk their life like that, the gunman would be very unlucky to have one of them within 10 metres of him. There was probably less than 100 people out of the 30000 odd at the campus that would be willing to risk their life.

The gunman has a massive advantage. And we don't even know the situation fully yet. He may have shot himself when he was still completely in control, he possibly could've taken out double that number for all we know, maybe he just ran out of ammo.
 11 years ago '04        #446
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
 hazard06 said:
I meant to say he was black
Rumor has it, a large number of the victims were black. Not a good look. I wanna turn the TV off but just cant, its a sad situation. Prayers go out once again.
 11 years ago '06        #447
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
watch the news gonna say theirs a second suspect
 11 years ago '05        #448
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 datn*ggabstyle said:
Wonders what the fucc people were doing when the n*gga was chaining up the doors. Hommie woulda got that a.ss beat. Maybe they thought he was another student trying lock the door and save them all. I dont know, this is bannanas.
Depending on which doors he was chaining up, there might not have been anyone around.

And also, when it says execution style, I don't think it actually means lining them up, I think it just means the randomness in which they were k!lled, and the fact that he k!lled innocent people for no reason. Because one of the people that was in the classroom said he just opened the door and started shooting.
 11 years ago '04        #449
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
 alkoholyck said:
Depending on which doors he was chaining up, there might not have been anyone around.

And also, when it says execution style, I don't think it actually means lining them up, I think it just means the randomness in which they were k!lled, and the fact that he k!lled innocent people for no reason. Because one of the people that was in the classroom said he just opened the door and started shooting.

With the number of deaths, they had to be head shots no?
 11 years ago '04        #450
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
The black guy was a RA at the dorm and said on the news that he was about to graduate with 3 degrees and very active on campus.
 04-16-2007, 09:32 PM         #451
hazard06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah straight up tragic. RIP to all those who passed this morning
 04-16-2007, 09:32 PM         #452
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
watch the news gonna say theirs a second suspect
Yes they were interviewing a person of "interest" after the first shooting took place and then the 2nd shooting broke out afterwards. There could very well be two people involved but right now the man is described as a "lone gunman".

Last edited by NaSpro; 04-16-2007 at 09:34 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #453
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
ok now i heard the gunman was some radford, college close by, his ex went to tech, he went to k!ll her, she wasn't there so he k!lled her roommate, and then the RA

i just want the truth damnit
 11 years ago '05        #454
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 alkoholyck said:
You think this dude jsut pulled out and started blasting randomly? I mean this dude was clever about his k!lling. How are you gonna stop a guy who just opens a classroom door and starts shooting? It was probably like 300 (dunno if you've seen it) but if he uses the environment, he can easily make their numbers mean nothing, simply by standing in a doorway, anyone who charges him, unless from behind, has probably a 90% chance of getting shot.

And people at a university aren't generally gonna be able to look at the guns he's holding and say "look he's got a .22, once he needs to reload his other gun he's useless" or whatever the situation is.

Most the time, when a guy starts shooting in a school like this, they do get taken out pretty quick. But just think about being in the shooters shoes. It wouldn't be hard to wait for a time when you are in a position where you are pretty much invincible.

Of the few people that would be willing to actually have the courage to take out a gunman, and risk their life like that, the gunman would be very unlucky to have one of them within 10 metres of him. There was probably less than 100 people out of the 30000 odd at the campus that would be willing to risk their life.

The gunman has a massive advantage. And we don't even know the situation fully yet. He may have shot himself when he was still completely in control, he possibly could've taken out double that number for all we know, maybe he just ran out of ammo.

dude that sh*t was not a movie. there were people dying out there, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters..... it's meaningless slaughter.
 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM         #455
hazard06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah speaking for myself knowing that I was going to possibly die I probably would have done something. However, I've never had a gun pointed at me before either
 04-16-2007, 09:37 PM         #456
slimm187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dats exactly why i keep my .38 special on me at all times an da AK in da trunk.. i wish i woulda been there
 04-16-2007, 09:38 PM         #457
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I feel that all teachers/Professors should have a handgun. Some teacher are scared to give F's in fear of the student (WTF is that sh*t). See now if a mothafu*kin teacher was strapped, soon as ol boy started bustin, they woulda squared off with his a.ss.

Another thing thats fu*ked is this n*gga gotta end soo many fu*king lives because he couldn't deal with his.
If you havin problems dealin with your life, maybe you should start living it.
 04-16-2007, 09:38 PM         #458
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG^^^ n*gga shut ur pus*yhole up f*g**t, this aint the time to convince the net u gully

fall back pus*yhole
 11 years ago '05        #459
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 slimm187 said:
dats exactly why i keep my .38 special on me at all times an da AK in da trunk.. i wish i woulda been there
i kno wat ure TRYING to say but do u realize what you ARE saying?

11 years ago '04        #460
harmonize 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 2 2
im confused and saddend as to how something like this happend.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy