Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 08:51 PM         #421
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
check these out:

:wow: :wow:
sounds like his gf cheated on him or something like that
 04-16-2007, 08:54 PM         #422
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
True but I've seen n*ggas get tackled carryin bigger guns than that, but i guess different people react to situations differently...you gotta be point blank with a 22 they got zero accuracy.....dude shoulda got jumped while he was reloadin that 9
thank u man...this is what iam saying...ppl dont get that sh*t talkin bout "no dude u dont know 1 man shooting and theres 100 of u, you all run man, thats how u react dude" nah bruh...thats how u fu*ken react...all i know is if i saw the opportunity to jump this dude i woulda done it...if there was 10 dudes like me in that classroom dude wouldnt have gotten away wit as much sh*t as he did...

he k!lled like 30 heads in this classroom building...some say he had ppl lined up execution style...how is 1 dude lining ppl execution style shooting domes and no1 is doing nething?....that couldnt have been how it went down...i dunno, i can only speculate, iam not tryna bash the victims here either cus i mean sh*t is jus a tragic situation and theres really nothing they could have done to even fathom or think of something like this coming
 04-16-2007, 08:55 PM         #423
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Update as of 10:01pm ET is 18 injured, 32 dead.

Last edited by LBurna8484; 04-16-2007 at 09:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #424
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
i wanna know how the fu*k people found his facebook, confirmed his identity and know the whole story, whats the source cause this could all be BS

one of yall posted a myspace that was complete BS
 11 years ago '06        #425
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
 StreetZ17 said:
His girl is cute... Sad he had to dome her like that in the head (R.I.P.). Plus, I found a picture with him sitting near some boo-boo.

His Girl Looks Like Lily Thai
 11 years ago '04        #426
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not making this a color thing but this is the only person i saw who has been identified...

:(
 11 years ago '04        #427
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
:wow: :wow:
sounds like his gf cheated on him or something like that
that livejournal sh*t aint him from what i have read on other forums, and that myspace sounds like an idiot made it trying to get attention.
 04-16-2007, 09:01 PM         #428
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dosia said:
that livejournal sh*t aint him from what i have read on other forums, and that myspace sounds like an idiot made it trying to get attention.
yea the myspace one is fake but the livejournal looks real
 11 years ago '05        #429
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
his facebook says he is an alum....
 11 years ago '04        #430
Dosia 
space
space
 T.O.N.Y said:
thank u man...this is what iam saying...ppl dont get that sh*t talkin bout "no dude u dont know 1 man shooting and theres 100 of u, you all run man, thats how u react dude" nah bruh...thats how u fu*ken react...all i know is if i saw the opportunity to jump this dude i woulda done it...if there was 10 dudes like me in that classroom dude wouldnt have gotten away wit as much sh*t as he did...

he k!lled like 30 heads in this classroom building...some say he had ppl lined up execution style...how is 1 dude lining ppl execution style shooting domes and no1 is doing nething?....that couldnt have been how it went down...i dunno, i can only speculate, iam not tryna bash the victims here either cus i mean sh*t is jus a tragic situation and theres really nothing they could have done to even fathom or think of something like this coming
i hear ya. IF some guy came in a room and was lining us up execution syle and i saw him pop somebody in the head you can believe im not going out with out a f!ght. and if he has a 9milli and 10 ppl rushed him he would get fu*ked up.
 04-16-2007, 09:02 PM         #431
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just the internet sh*t spreads
 11 years ago '06        #432
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Dosia said:
drop a lil knowledge then whats makin the rounds
 11 years ago '04        #433
Dosia 
space
space
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
yea the myspace one is fake but the livejournal looks real
i read that the live journal one the guy posted a ticker or some sh*t after the k!llings showing how many hits he had but then took it down proving that he was not the k!ller.
 11 years ago '04        #434
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
i know cnn is on it..but dateline has something going on right now. I really want to turn on my tv and say eff this sh*t..but i cant help not to watch it reminds me when i was a junior in high school and columbine went down. :( sad sad ..
 04-16-2007, 09:05 PM         #435
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The livejournal isn't of the k!ller. Read the comments...

Last edited by NaSpro; 04-16-2007 at 09:10 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #436
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
is the facebook really his
 11 years ago '04        #437
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
They just said on MSNBC that he chained up the doors in the classroom when he entered. Also that he carried 2 pistoles with him and plenty of extra rounds.
Damn, RIP and prayer goes out to all the family, friends, and victims of anyone a.ssociated with VTech.
 04-16-2007, 09:15 PM         #438
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaSpro said:
The livejournal isn't of the k!ller. Read the comments...
if thats not the shooter then the facebook ones arnt either.....very confused
 11 years ago '04        #439
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
Wonders what the fucc people were doing when the n*gga was chaining up the doors. Hommie woulda got that a.ss beat. Maybe they thought he was another student trying lock the door and save them all. I dont know, this is bannanas.
 11 years ago '04        #440
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
So dude had all them Riffles and shiit and he ran in their with a 22 and a 9. Naaaaaaaaaaaa........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago