Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #401
YoungHope 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 29 29
damn shame
 11 years ago '05        #402
Jakkfreezy 5 heat pts
space
space
$770 | Props total: 18 18
anyone else see on cnn i believe it was were they talked about other school shootings, bombings, and they talked about in 2001 there was over 300 ppl dead at one school in Russia? thats insane
 04-16-2007, 08:00 PM         #403
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yes but the dudes were a bunch of terrorists not just 1 fu*khead
 11 years ago '04        #404
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495

[pic - click to view]

04-16-2007, 08:07 PM         #405
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone think that dudes facebook pic w/ him stacked with a sh*tload of guns is a sign of what was to come today?

i mean its so hard to predict something like this but idk...if i was the dudes girlfriend i may have wanted to tell someone? maybe the poliece?? maybe im stretching it..... i heard on msnbc.com that the dudes RA came yelling into her dorm because where were f!ghting and yelling and he popped her in the face then turned the gun on the girlfriend,,,idk it would take an hour to go through all theses posts and im glad to see that this is the biggest story and not like jim jones beefin w/ 50 or something
 11 years ago '06        #406
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 knowughetto said:
Your an fcukin idiot, Im from the hood have been shot at for no reason....... honestly for being black walking through my neighborhood from getting something to eat......I dont gangbang or sell drugs, been to the military and have a bachelors in aviation management, I would rather fcuk bi*ches than read a book, but I do like to read....dumba$$.....and for every Bill Gates or Warren Buffett (with 2 t's idiot).....theres a dumb fcuk like you that thinks everyone from the hood sell drugs, or get shot at for a reason. So please k!ll yourself!!!!!!!:finger:
i hear what you saying about the hood but this is diffrent..the hood people get k!lled by diffent people in diffrnt situations..not like this sh*t where one guy k!lls 32 people in one incident..what happen in the hood is normal all over the world..this incident is not of the norm.
 11 years ago '06        #407
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 OnTheReal said:

[pic - click to view]

are you sure thats him?damn his girl badd
 11 years ago '06        #408
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
His girl is cute... Sad he had to dome her like that in the head (R.I.P.). Plus, I found a picture with him sitting near some boo-boo.

11 years ago '06        #409
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
 StreetZ17 said:
His girl is cute... Sad he had to dome her like that in the head (R.I.P.). Plus, I found a picture with him sitting near some boo-boo.

are u sure thats him? how'd u find this out? (might have missed it)
 04-16-2007, 08:29 PM         #410
hazard06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Ok is this REALLY the guy?
 04-16-2007, 08:30 PM         #411
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How one little asian dude with a hangun shoot all those people...Where was the n*ggas at? I mean I could see if he had a big a.ss gun but dude had a 9 and a 22?
 11 years ago '04        #412
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 80sbabyent said:
How one little asian dude with a hangun shoot all those people...Where was the n*ggas at? I mean I could see if he had a big a.ss gun but dude had a 9 and a 22?
and in that 9 and 22 are some hot a.ss bullets...size doesnt mean ish.
 04-16-2007, 08:40 PM         #413
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these old bastards, they know they fu*ked up an goin to hell. tryin to cover up the 1st shooting to save the schools rep. cost 32 lives, these f*g**ts gonna live with that every day of their lives.

its fu*ked up and it shows that without school, you aint sh*t in this country, and everyone knows it. even the dude who went crazy. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR YOU TO LIVE A HALF DECENT LIFE UNLESS YOU ON SOME KIND OF HONOR ROLL. YOU END UP GETTIN ABUSED AND ROBBED BY THE SAME FAT RICH f*g**tS THAT KEPT THE SCHOOL OPEN SO THEY COULD FRONT LIKE AINT sh*t HAPPENED TO SAVE THE SCHOOLS REP.

rEAL TALK

RIP to all those dead in VT. Im gonna pray for yall, real talk
 11 years ago '05        #414
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 G Clap said:
damn! Dude was strapped.

How do you know if that's really him?
 04-16-2007, 08:44 PM         #415
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check these out:

04-16-2007, 08:46 PM         #416
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did you guys find out that was him
 11 years ago '06        #417
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
 tharegime said:
are u sure thats him? how'd u find this out? (might have missed it)
IF thats actually him, talk about symbolism at it's finest?? what a piece of sh*t

on the real though, its a tragedy that 32 innocent ppl had to die, not to mention the ones suffering in the hospital. but if you have been to a D-1 University, there are just mobs of people literally everywhere. I think they said 26000+ students there and to think he walked in random classrooms just blasting. I know i have a couple classes that that are 200-300 deep, so as crazy as it sounds RIP to the students, and fam but lets be grateful it wasn't even more.
 04-16-2007, 08:46 PM         #418
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 farrockmardarah said:
fu*k these old bastards, they know they fu*ked up an goin to hell. tryin to cover up the 1st shooting to save the schools rep. cost 32 lives, these f*g**ts gonna live with that every day of their lives.

its fu*ked up and it shows that without school, you aint sh*t in this country, and everyone knows it. even the dude who went crazy. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR YOU TO LIVE A HALF DECENT LIFE UNLESS YOU ON SOME KIND OF HONOR ROLL. YOU END UP GETTIN ABUSED AND ROBBED BY THE SAME FAT RICH f*g**tS THAT KEPT THE SCHOOL OPEN SO THEY COULD FRONT LIKE AINT sh*t HAPPENED TO SAVE THE SCHOOLS REP.

rEAL TALK

RIP to all those dead in VT. Im gonna pray for yall, real talk

honestly... the cops coming in, and not saying much is understandable because there is NO WAY you can predict that after the dude k!lls these two people he will go on to k!ll a whole classroom.... my only reason to be mad is that the communication didnt go from the cops to students on campus in that environment... they should have sent out an email DEF before 9am saying students to get inside and lock your door
 04-16-2007, 08:47 PM         #419
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said:
and in that 9 and 22 are some hot a.ss bullets...size doesnt mean ish.
True but I've seen n*ggas get tackled carryin bigger guns than that, but i guess different people react to situations differently...you gotta be point blank with a 22 they got zero accuracy.....dude shoulda got jumped while he was reloadin that 9
 04-16-2007, 08:48 PM         #420
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and x a thousand for Dr. Phil on CNN talking all this sh*t about how video games do this type of sh*t...this dude dosnt look like a gamer he just looks like some f*g who fell too hard for a bi*ch...has NOTHING to do with video games, movies, tv
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now