Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 07:10 PM         #381
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
bad time for jokes man... bad time.
it's the same dude who posted
 mszomola said:
i like and fully promote shootings .. cause it proves how strong you are ...
Someone ban his bi*ch a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #382
G Clap 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
here's his facebook. i don't know if this has been posted yet but I don't feel like reading through 400+ posts. his g/f is pretty bad.

11 years ago '05        #383
G Clap 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
damn! Dude was strapped.

11 years ago '05        #384
Jakkfreezy 5 heat pts
space
space
$770 | Props total: 18 18
at all the ignorance being shown in the thread

R.I.P. to those that lost their lives :( :(
 11 years ago '04        #385
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 China Man said:
Some of you guys are fu*kin idiots. n*ggas in the hood = selling drugs. Shootings in the hood happen for a reason, and there is a motive behind it. Not saying that it is deserved to happen, but it happens for a reason. n*ggas rather fu*k bi*ches then read a book to create something for the world. You think a Bill Gates or Warren Buffet come from the hood? Lol @ the idiots. I'm not mad, cuz this sh*t is common at BX.

VTech = people trying to get an education and k!lled for no reason.
Your an fcukin idiot, Im from the hood have been shot at for no reason....... honestly for being black walking through my neighborhood from getting something to eat......I dont gangbang or sell drugs, been to the military and have a bachelors in aviation management, I would rather fcuk bi*ches than read a book, but I do like to read....dumba$$.....and for every Bill Gates or Warren Buffett (with 2 t's idiot).....theres a dumb fcuk like you that thinks everyone from the hood sell drugs, or get shot at for a reason. So please k!ll yourself!!!!!!!:finger:
 04-16-2007, 07:18 PM         #386
ThaEVilGEniuS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just fu*ked up...
 04-16-2007, 07:18 PM         #387
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was so crazy,One thing I'm tried of hearing, is that people always saying things can't happen in their community.
 04-16-2007, 07:23 PM         #388
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this world is going crazy or what, something like this happened in a school in my city, dude k!lled a girl and injured 10+ people, then k!lled himself. Pretty ridiculous to k!ll that many people for what will probably end up to be over nothing.

R.I.P. to those who passed away today.
 04-16-2007, 07:24 PM         #389
Plan B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow
what did it come to?
like 31 or 32 dead?
thats crazy
youd think theyd have security on him a lil faster, before he had the time to k!ll 32 people, but who knows
 11 years ago '04        #390
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 Plan B said:
wow
what did it come to?
like 31 or 32 dead?
thats crazy
youd think theyd have security on him a lil faster, before he had the time to k!ll 32 people, but who knows
campus security is bs...when i was in college they never did sh*t.
i dont even think they had guns to tell the truth.
 04-16-2007, 07:27 PM         #391
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most frustrating thing about this is that the original shooting only claimed 2 lives, the 2nd shooting claimed 30. The way the police handled this is an outrage and it just infuriates me.
 04-16-2007, 07:27 PM         #392
Plan B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 210eclectic said:
campus security is bs...when i was in college they never did sh*t.
i dont even think they had guns to tell the truth.
yeah your right
security nowadays sucks
at my school, you can get away with a f!ght so easily, you wont have security on you for like 5-10 minutes
its crazy
 04-16-2007, 07:30 PM         #393
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I think the university has blood on their hands because of their lack of action after the first incident," said Billy Bason, 18, who lives on the seventh floor of the dorm.
"If you had apprehended a suspect, I could understand having classes even after two of your students have perished. But when you don't have a suspect in a college environment and to put the students in a situation where they're congregated in large numbers in open buildings, that's unacceptable to me."

That is EXACTLY right!

Steger defended the university's handling of the tragedy, saying authorities believed that the shooting at the dorm was a domestic dispute and mistakenly thought the gunman had fled the campus.

"We had no reason to suspect any other incident was going to occur," he said.
You also had no one in custody. Your a.ss should be fired!

Last edited by AdorableOne; 04-16-2007 at 07:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #394
jtgodson 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
yeah campuss security can only do so much with a flashlight. prayers go out for the families of those lost.
 11 years ago '04        #395
210eclectic 
space
space
 Plan B said:
yeah your right
security nowadays sucks
at my school, you can get away with a f!ght so easily, you wont have security on you for like 5-10 minutes
its crazy
yep only thing i ever noticed campus security do was get an unruly student off the lawn for something has lil as public intoxication or some ish...other than that they were usually too busy handing out stupid a.ss parking tickets..sad as hell
This is going to make colleges def make changes to security...
 04-16-2007, 07:40 PM         #396
Thebeast711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaSpro said:
The only dilemma I see with the story is that the police said in the first shooting that the shooter k!lled 2 people in the dorm and not just his girlfriend. And it was a male and female shot.

i heard he shot his girlfriend and the RA
 04-16-2007, 07:42 PM         #397
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For once I'm siding with Nancy Grace... "I want some answers!"

Thebeast711 said:
i heard he shot his girlfriend and the RA
Yeah sorry I remember something like that being said now.

Last edited by NaSpro; 04-16-2007 at 07:43 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #398
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Statements from Vick and Hall on tragedy at Virginia Tech campus
April 16, 2007

STATEMENT FROM ATLANTA FALCONS QB MICHAEL VICK REGARDING MONDAY'S TRAGEDY ON THE CAMPUS OF VIRGINIA TECH UNIVERSITY

"First and foremost, I am shocked and deeply saddened about the tragic loss of life that took place early Monday on the Virginia Tech campus. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and loved ones involved in this terrible tragedy. It is my hope that the university community can pull together to help the students cope with this senseless and unfortunate ordeal."

STATEMENT FROM ATLANTA FALCONS CB DeANGELO HALL REGARDING MONDAY'S TRAGEDY ON THE CAMPUS OF VIRGINIA TECH UNIVERSITY

"Words can't describe how sad I am right now. Everyone who knows me understands the affinity I have for Virginia Tech. My prayers and thoughts are with all of the loved ones and family members involved in this horrible tragedy."
 11 years ago '04        #399
210eclectic 
space
space
i havent ran through the whole thread but isnt the anniversary of columbine in like 3 days?
 11 years ago '06        #400
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
In 4 days... I believe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy