Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn Akademiks responding to Joe Budden, Rosenberg, Ebro and others
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM         #361
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the guy posting "C Crip" or something postin info that i dont even think the media got yet haha

is that really him ? ?? ?

crazy sh*t, wouldnt be surprised if its true, asian parents are strict man craz.y... i knew this asian girl once that said if she got a B in any class they would threaten to kick her out the house or send her back to China...
crazy...

R.I.P to everyone
 04-16-2007, 04:56 PM         #362
buddakon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am shocked and disgusted that some1 can do such a thing to his fellow classmates...words cannot describe how i feel...to all the families of the victims, i am sorry and i pray for all who were slain. RIP...and may that sh*tstain who caused such a travesty burn in hell
 04-16-2007, 04:56 PM         #363
ĐöØρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip...
 04-16-2007, 05:01 PM         #364
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
everyone who is saying "people die in the hood every day"

tell me when have you ever seen 32 people die at once in "Your Hood?"

when you get to me with that news article, then ill take your argument to heart...

yeah, people die everyday in the hood, but the majority of those shootings are due to people k!lling each-other and shooting bystanders on accident...never has anyone in your "hood" walked down your block just spraying everyone that he sees. Stop being ignorant and realize that 32 people being executed in a place thats supposed to be safe is a big deal and stop big-uppin' dangerous lifestyles and those who get k!lled because of it...
you are right, it only happens in like batches of 3 not 32, and probably an average of 32 a month thats kinda low ...you are totally correct
 04-16-2007, 05:04 PM         #365
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
i like and fully promote shootings .. cause it proves how strong you are ...
You give Canada a bad name.
 04-16-2007, 05:09 PM         #366
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... RIP
 11 years ago '04        #367
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ElMarroAfamado said:
you are right, it only happens in like batches of 3 not 32, and probably an average of 32 a month thats kinda low ...you are totally correct
k!lling PERIOD is bad, but i just dont see how you can compare people in the hood getting k!lled to this...you can work toward moving out the hood, and when you live there, you know you have to watch your back, not be in the streets, and stay out of trouble. My parents used to tell me to get off the street by 7 cause i knew once it got dark, anything could happen outside. People DONT have to live like that, and the people destroying their own blocks choose to make their neighborhoods unsafe by doin they dirt on the streets...they know the cost of the life they choose to live.

College students on the other hand arent expecting to get shot up in their classroom...
 04-16-2007, 05:13 PM         #368
Dr. X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip thats sad. college is a postive place for youth
 11 years ago '06        #369
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,823 | Props total: 481 481
What k!lling a person prove to anything? Everyone talking about they got balls on knocking off a person life, but just like the Hot Boys movie... "Guns are replaceable... A life isn't." It's just overall ignorant in every single way just to look at it.
 11 years ago '06        #370
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 100 100
^what he said neither is acceptable a life is a life so instead of ressurecting prior tragedies why aren't we focusing on sending our support & condolences to the victims
 11 years ago '05        #371
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
My condolenses go out to all that were affected by this tragedy. I wish that dude was caught before he commited suicide. If I was there and I got a hold of a gun I'd shoot his damn hands off and maybe his foot so he couldn't run away. k!llings happen in the hood but they are usually target murders, meaning the murder plans to k!ll 1 person for a reason like dude stole money or k!lled his homey. People in the hood dont go into public places and just open fire at innocent people for no benefit. What the hell kind of gun did he have to k!ll 33 people? I doubt he had a hand gun because he would've had to reload his clip and I doubt he would have good aim to k!ll 33 people with 33 bullets. He must've had like a damn automatic military issue type sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #372
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,823 | Props total: 481 481
It's highly insane that we look at this as the Last Days. When I say this too many lives taken away over different religion beliefs, the blind leading the blind, and all the innocence just gone.

It's like sitting there listening to the 2Pac & Outlawz song that they tribute to Columbine. "The Good Die Young".
 04-16-2007, 05:32 PM         #373
P.I.E.T.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U r born to die...i hope they said their prayers the night before...no where is a safe place...there been high school shootings this was just a matter of time... churches aren't safe so y should a school be safe...this is america people
 11 years ago '06        #374
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 100 100
 Poloi3eai2 said:
My condolenses go out to all that were affected by this tragedy. I wish that dude was caught before he commited suicide. If I was there and I got a hold of a gun I'd shoot his damn hands off and maybe his foot so he couldn't run away. k!llings happen in the hood but they are usually target murders, meaning the murder plans to k!ll 1 person for a reason like dude stole money or k!lled his homey. People in the hood dont go into public places and just open fire at innocent people for no benefit. What the hell kind of gun did he have to k!ll 33 people? I doubt he had a hand gun because he would've had to reload his clip and I doubt he would have good aim to k!ll 33 people with 33 bullets. He must've had like a damn automatic military issue type sh*t.
he had a .22 & a 9mm & yes he reloaded clips more than once obviously
 04-16-2007, 05:33 PM         #375
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW....... Im wearin mah VT sweater right now...... RIP everyone there..... I may not go there, but always be a Hokie...damn :(
 04-16-2007, 05:39 PM         #376
deezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant believe that sh*t but it can happen anywhere and I mean anywhere
 11 years ago '06        #377
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
if duke was black..... the reporters would even love this story more..which is sad.

i feel sory for the vicitims and even the suspect. what was goin thru his mind. RIP everybody who got k!lled.
 04-16-2007, 05:55 PM         #378
black.beauty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
props

dont get me wrong this is a travesty, but people die in the hood and no one gives a fu*k, all of a sudden cuz it happens in some rich school, NOW PEOPLE GIVE A fu*k......

some guy got blasted a couple streets from by shot 30 times, who gave a fu*k then??? ....
if the media gave people dying in the hood every single day over a pack of bubble gum n sh*t SOME ATTENTION like they are giving this
something may actually be done bout the violence in the hood....but until that happens sh*ts gonna keep on happening here....
but eh like 2pac said
"They Dont Give A fu*k About Us" if you are brown or black
most of you will come to realize eventually if you already dont know
How about all those dead in Iraq and young soldiers dying to f!ght a war with Iraq. War is another kind of violence and the Iraqis should feel safe at home like college students should feel safe on a campus.

R.I.P. all
 11 years ago '04        #379
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
ayo this dude was asian eh ? ... sh*t if only he tried to drive to school he woulda fu*ked up n maybe k!lled 1 person in a car accident ... Asians are terrible drivers ....

but i guess the taxi got him there ... i blame the bus or the taxi ....
 04-16-2007, 06:07 PM         #380
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
ayo this dude was asian eh ? ... sh*t if only he tried to drive to school he woulda fu*ked up n maybe k!lled 1 person in a car accident ... Asians are terrible drivers ....

but i guess the taxi got him there ... i blame the bus or the taxi ....
bad time for jokes man... bad time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy