Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #341
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
in another thread there saying this is the dude's myspace page...check out the most recent comment posted...
 04-16-2007, 05:05 PM         #342
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what I'm reading it looks like this was all planned out. He chained up the doors and everything, this wasn't something that just happened on the spot and thought up in 30 seconds.

It's confirmed the dude was asian?
 11 years ago '04        #343
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
sh*t is fu*ked

RIP to those k!lled
 11 years ago '07        #344
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 249 249
 klone03 said:
in another thread there saying this is the dude's myspace page...check out the most recent comment posted...
look at the pic comments with the cat
 11 years ago '04        #345
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 1884 1884
I'm Sick of this sh*t. What the fu*k is wrong with people. My Prayers go out to all the victims and their families. I hope everyone there is safe and mad respect to all you on this board who go to VT.
 11 years ago '04        #346
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 SSJ3Goku said:
I'm Sick of this sh*t. What the fu*k is wrong with people. My Prayers go out to all the victims and their families. I hope everyone there is safe and mad respect to all you on this board who go to VT.
co-sign. I was just watching on CNN about VT having all sorts of bomb threats and lockdowns this school year.
 11 years ago '04        #347
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
The dudes name is James Kim from what i heard.Search for him on facebook,it has that exact same picture as posted earlier
 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM         #348
starbound 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
i like and fully promote shootings .. cause it proves how strong you are ...
FOR THE STATEMENT THAT U JUST MADE, U SHOULD BE BANNED FROM MAKING ANYMORE COMMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE. ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT WE ARE TRYING TO RID THE WORLD OF.
 11 years ago '05        #349
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
here is james kims' myspace page but it dont give no info on him, he aint logged in since 2004. but it does say he is from blacksburg virginia
 04-16-2007, 05:40 PM         #350
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starbound said:
FOR THE STATEMENT THAT U JUST MADE, U SHOULD BE BANNED FROM MAKING ANYMORE COMMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE. ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT WE ARE TRYING TO RID THE WORLD OF.
Co sign.

Just like you, I would like to see this little fu*k face out of here. This is not the time for immature, childish, and ignorant comments to be allowed in a moment of tragedy.
 11 years ago '06        #351
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
I just heard about this about 30 minutes ago.... this is horrible.. not even safe going to school anymore..
 11 years ago '04        #352
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i hate that our interest in this sh*t is making this dude famous. but at the same time i'm curious to see wtf motivated his behavior.
 11 years ago '05        #353
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
that dudes myspace page that yall posted earlier, i wrote him cuzz i seen him online and he said everyone thinks it him and hes had like 30,000 hits today. he does got VT but it wasnt him. NEXT.......
 04-16-2007, 05:47 PM         #354
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P :(
 04-16-2007, 05:48 PM         #355
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ca$hvilleTyrant said:
smh @ the media buggin out about 30 or so kids dead in V-Tech

how bout them n*ggas mourn for the thousands for brothas dyin everyday in the hood

or how about all the brothas, sistas, and young children in Sudan dyin

I'm not being cold-hearted but it makes me tired when people act like actrocities that are magnified by the media are all that matter

I'm equally sorrowful for every innocent life thats taken in this world. I just hate the hypocrites and people in the media who just want to magnify sh*t like this because America will only symphatize with white lives lost.
props

dont get me wrong this is a travesty, but people die in the hood and no one gives a fu*k, all of a sudden cuz it happens in some rich school, NOW PEOPLE GIVE A fu*k......

some guy got blasted a couple streets from by shot 30 times, who gave a fu*k then??? ....
if the media gave people dying in the hood every single day over a pack of bubble gum n sh*t SOME ATTENTION like they are giving this
something may actually be done bout the violence in the hood....but until that happens sh*ts gonna keep on happening here....
but eh like 2pac said
"They Dont Give A fu*k About Us" if you are brown or black
most of you will come to realize eventually if you already dont know
 04-16-2007, 05:49 PM         #356
DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is fu*king sick, that a-hole gonna burn in hell. There no reason for this sh*t to happen. My heart goes out to those students & there family.
 11 years ago '05        #357
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
your right who cares about people in the hood dying? they are drug dealers and gang bangers...i dont care your right...that happens all the time...not every day do 33 people get k!lled in a well known school.
 04-16-2007, 05:52 PM         #358
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
Some of you guys are fu*kin idiots. n*ggas in the hood = selling drugs. Shootings in the hood happen for a reason, and there is a motive behind it. Not saying that it is deserved to happen, but it happens for a reason. n*ggas rather fu*k bi*ches then read a book to create something for the world. You think a Bill Gates or Warren Buffet come from the hood? Lol @ the idiots. I'm not mad, cuz this sh*t is common at BX.

VTech = people trying to get an education and k!lled for no reason.
ok thats true, a drug deal gone bad, what about innocent bystandards,
what about some little girl they k!lled over here last time cuz she got caught in the crossfire?
huh?
 11 years ago '05        #359
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #360
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
everyone who is saying "people die in the hood every day"

tell me when have you ever seen 32 people die at once in "Your Hood?"

when you get to me with that news article, then ill take your argument to heart...

yeah, people die everyday in the hood, but the majority of those shootings are due to people k!lling each-other and shooting bystanders on accident...never has anyone in your "hood" walked down your block just spraying everyone that he sees. Stop being ignorant and realize that 32 people being executed in a place thats supposed to be safe is a big deal and stop big-uppin' dangerous lifestyles and those who get k!lled because of it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy