Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 04:39 PM         #321
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
dont know if i should believe this or not
Ayo, I understand though, a dude in H with a name triple c crip, claiming he from compton sounds like some fu*ker who wants laughs,I did make this account for that, I wish I had made a legit account so n*ggas can believe me, but all i can do is show you his pic and give you the info, you trusting me is your choice, but i understand.


Last edited by Triple C Crip; 04-16-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 04-16-2007, 04:41 PM         #322
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
dont know if i should believe this or not
Could very well be true. Dude did write up quite a bit and it does sound legit.

Anyway, I had to turn off CNN... reporter on right now sounds like Borat.
 11 years ago '05        #323
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
lol i just myspace searched joseph yui on myspace....what asian from a big school that likes to party aint got myspace lol..
 04-16-2007, 04:42 PM         #324
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it's true then we'll see, nothing is for sure until a name come outs.
 11 years ago '06        #325
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Triple C Crip said:
Aight yall, my cousin Larry goes to Virgina Tech, I just talked to him, he knew that dude man, His name is Joseph Yui, He's chinese, a real quiet but funny dude, he had a serious relationship with his girlfriend but he had found out she was cheating on him, but he told me he doesn't believe thats the reason he went crazy. my cuz said he was serious about his grades and he was failing, he would party all the time and hardly study, his parents were strict with him like fu*k, larry told me that he would tell him his parents didnt love him and said they would disown him if he failed and his professors were telling him there was no way he could bring them up. So he thinks that he wanted revenge, so first he k!lled his girlfriend(its confirmed, he k!lled her first), then went and k!lled those other students, so for the people who thought he just k!lled 32 people, no he k!lled 1 person then 2 hours later the others when he walked all that way there. This is his pic

[pic - click to view]



Ayo usually, I play on bx and sh*t, this username is just for jokes, but what happened today is fu*king sad man.
sounds legit.. cops are waiting to release more info.. sh*t is just bananas
 11 years ago '06        #326
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 i r b y n said:
Could very well be true. Dude did write up quite a bit and it does sound legit.

Anyway, I had to turn off CNN... reporter on right now sounds like Borat.


lol that n*gga does sound like Borat...
 11 years ago '07        #327
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
damn crazy...
 04-16-2007, 04:46 PM         #328
DJ_critikaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it true that Asians are good at CS and at shooting in real life?
 04-16-2007, 04:46 PM         #329
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple C Crip said:
so first he k!lled his girlfriend(its confirmed, he k!lled her first)
The only dilemma I see with the story is that the police said in the first shooting that the shooter k!lled 2 people in the dorm and not just his girlfriend. And it was a male and female shot.
 11 years ago '04        #330
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 i r b y n said:
Could very well be true. Dude did write up quite a bit and it does sound legit.

Anyway, I had to turn off CNN... reporter on right now sounds like Borat.
lol dude ain't a reporter, he's a grad student. he's the one that videotaped that sh*t on his camera phone, i think he said he had a nokia N95, the joint with the crazy camera on it. he sounded very well spoken and sounds like he shoulda been a reporter.
 04-16-2007, 04:47 PM         #331
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
lol i just myspace searched joseph yui on myspace....what asian from a big school that likes to party aint got myspace lol..
the dude could have had changed his name on myspace, i know many cats who don't show their name online for personal reasons.
 11 years ago '06        #332
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 Cutty Olds said:
I want that shirt

I am involved in a religous war right now as we speak (Im in the Navy) ....The media has absolutely ZERO grounds to place blame on video games and movies when we got this sh*t goinig on in the Middle East and what seems to now be starting up again in Sri Lanka....

NOTHING has waxed more people off the face of this Earth than religoun.
I got the shirt a long time ago at the mall in Kaufman's before it was changed to Macy's. I think they took that shirt off the market due to political values, but that was mainly like the first Marc Ecko shirt I brought which spoke the truth.
 04-16-2007, 04:53 PM         #333
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaSpro said:
The only dilemma I see with the story is that the police said in the first shooting that the shooter k!lled 2 people in the dorm and not just his girlfriend. And it was a male and female shot.

well sh*t, he could have shot the dude that was fu*king his girlfriend,but it wasn't two people that were k!lled, either they found another body that they didn't release to the press cuz my cousin said he went to his girls dorm and his friends told him, they heard yelling, then screaming, then gunshots, I don't know what second death that you are talking about, could have been wounded, but not k!lled, just one person, my cuz sounded like he was scared as fu*k, I don't blame his a.ss though.
 11 years ago '04        #334
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i thought they said the ra got k!lled in the dorm too.
 11 years ago '05        #335
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Triple C Crip said:
the dude could have had changed his name on myspace, i know many cats who don't show their name online for personal reasons.
but usually when you sign up you sign up with your real name. esp if he had it for years. and he was a partier. i mean people obv knew him if he was partying. we shall see
 11 years ago '04        #336
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
they always say it's the quiet ones u gotta worry about. sounds to me like this kid had some major gaming skills.
 11 years ago '06        #337
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn im watchin this sh*t now.
I read bout how dude said his parents would disown the kid if his grades fu*ked up. All the asian kids I knew...they parents be strict as fu*k when it come to education and would be ont heya ss bout having a B and sh*t.

Imagine havint hat kind of pressure all ya life...bein a afraid that ug on be the only muhfu*ka in ya family that aint gon "make it"

I guess the n*gga couldnt take it nomore.
 04-16-2007, 04:57 PM         #338
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
but usually when you sign up you sign up with your real name. esp if he had it for years. and he was a partier. i mean people obv knew him if he was partying. we shall see
but your not him, he could have been a party guy but secret about his information being shown, I mean come on n*gga, he was a funny dude who loved parties then k!lls 31 people over grades and a relationship, its a perfect example of a person's dark side, they may be "perfect" to all but once he goes off, everyone sees it and suffers.
 04-16-2007, 04:59 PM         #339
NaSpro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple C Crip said:
well sh*t, he could have shot the dude that was fu*king his girlfriend,but it wasn't two people that were k!lled, either they found another body that they didn't release to the press cuz my cousin said he went to his girls dorm and his friends told him, they heard yelling, then screaming, then gunshots, I don't know what second death that you are talking about, could have been wounded, but not k!lled, just one person, my cuz sounded like he was scared as fu*k, I don't blame his a.ss though.
yeah dude I was seriously thinking that he caught them in the act or just there in general or some sh*t and then went off. If they have co-ed dorms there then that could explain why it was a male and female victim but I'm not sure if they do. damn though I feel for your cuz though, sh*t even scares me and I'm in Canada.


Last edited by NaSpro; 04-16-2007 at 05:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #340
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
 Juse said:
lol dude ain't a reporter, he's a grad student. he's the one that videotaped that sh*t on his camera phone, i think he said he had a nokia N95, the joint with the crazy camera on it. he sounded very well spoken and sounds like he shoulda been a reporter.
He said Nokia N70 because he said it twice. But this is very sad.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy