Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #301
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
in the police dept's defense, theyre use to arresting drunken college students...we are in the boonies down here and nothing happens so they had no idea what the fu*k to do...but then again, to be a fu*kin cop u should know this stuff
 11 years ago '06        #302
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
the media is trying to mourn but its only a matter of time before they sh*t all over va tech's administration and faculty
 04-16-2007, 04:19 PM         #303
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea and all I know is during continuous fire and blood flying everywhere, you don't think about jumping on dude or blind-siding him. It's hard enough to think straight to save your own life.
 11 years ago '06        #304
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Mr AirRic said:
in the police dept's defense, theyre use to arresting drunken college students...we are in the boonies down here and nothing happens so they had no idea what the fu*k to do...but then again, to be a fu*kin cop u should know this stuff
you need to find a new school. just being honest. they dont give a fu*k about you
 04-16-2007, 04:21 PM         #305
Boxden's Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im alive no worries..crazy day on campus

rip to the ones lost
 11 years ago '04        #306
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6623 6623
I see they are saying the shooter is dead? Is this true?
 11 years ago '04        #307
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
 mszomola said:
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do
when i first read this, you pissed me the fu*k off, but then i thought about it and i figured you are right. i just went in the other room and told my family what happened, and their first reaction was thats fu*ked up, but a minute later they in there laughing and carrying on and what not. personally when i watch the news i hear about how many people died in iraq and it doesnt matter to me as much as it did when we first went to iraq.
 11 years ago '06        #308
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
It's sad that he snuck those guns in his dorm room. Like I said the people were saying 1st person shooter video games was his motive, and don't get me wrong I'll play video games to releive stress not to plan, plot, & strategize to shoot up something. I'm being for real on what I'm about to say....

If people get hyped up on movies, games, and music. Which gives them the motive on what we see on the news shooting up sh*t because their dumbass has no business with them period. It's still going to be a political war on saying that sh*t is the motive of person to do, or say that ridiculous sh*t over the radio which they need to think again. It's stupid sh*ts like the people who gets hyped up over movies, games, and music that perform things like we see now of someone shooting up the school & Imus making those cruel racial remarks for all those years. People like that shouldn't be no where near on doing outlandish things. Because it's the people who lives that fairy-tale like genre where it's a game thinking it's Half-Life or GTA, a movie Scarface or Godfather 1-3 so on, and music like they're listening to rap or alternative any genres. Don't blame the entertainment that brings it out, but blame those dim-witted half-ass people who wants to live it.

Just like my shirt says.....

"Land Of The Free.... Home Of The Crazed"

Last edited by StreetZ17; 04-16-2007 at 04:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #309
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 Jdapimp said:
This is unreal wow RIP to all those students that were k!lled.... I still dont understand how he k!lled so many students with out the police getting to him makes no fu*kin sense..:banghead: :banghead:
virginia tech is a public, state supported school...it costs about $11,000 a year. We didn't expect it to happen, but who would have? the dude chained the doors so that no police could get in.
 11 years ago '06        #310
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
man anyone comparing this to soldiers in iraq is a fu*king MORON

soldiers in iraq are equipped, prepared, ready to face combat, expecting people with firearms

a college student is not ready for that sh*t

anyone who compares this to the military losing soldiers in war is just.. fu*king retarded.. words cant explain how much of an idiot you have to be to compare the two
 11 years ago '04        #311
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
I was looking at the video clip and listening to the audio of the shots going off. What i dont understand is why the cops were standing outside while this was happening?? I think they could have prevented more students from being k!lled. To serve and protect??? yeah right..what a bunch of pussies!!

Last edited by QBKinG; 04-16-2007 at 04:31 PM..
 04-16-2007, 04:31 PM         #312
blingz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
the real big question here is

the first shooting happened, they thought they had it isolated and under control

TWO HOURS, 120 MINUTES later, he goes to another building and goes on the real rampage

i dont get why they didnt act immediately, i mean we're talking about seconds that couldve saved lives,
They arrested another guy they thought was the shooter of that. They thought that incident was isolated and that they had the guy that did it. They didn't know they had the wrong shooter obviously they wouldn't just let him roam free.
 11 years ago '04        #313
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
I see they are saying the shooter is dead? Is this true?
yaa, he shot and k!lled himself. there's footage from some dude's cell phone and u can hear 27 shots go off...the last one sounded like the one where he k!lled himself.
 11 years ago '04        #314
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:
It's sad that he snuck those guns in his dorm room. Like I said the people were saying 1st person shooter video games was his motive, and don't get me wrong I'll play video games to releive stress not to plan, plot, & strategize to shoot up something. I'm being for real on what I'm about to say....

If people get hyped up on movies, games, and music. Which gives them the motive on what we see on the news shooting up sh*t because their dumbass has no business with them period. It's still going to be a political war on saying that sh*t is the motive of person to do, or say that ridiculous sh*t over the radio which they need to think again. It's stupid sh*ts like the people who gets hyped up over movies, games, and music that perform things like we see now of someone shooting up the school & Imus making those cruel racial remarks for all those years. People like that shouldn't be no where near on doing outlandish things. Because it's the people who lives that fairy-tale like genre where it's a game thinking it's Half-Life or GTA, a movie Scarface or Godfather 1-3 so on, and music like they're listening to rap or alternative any genres. Don't blame the entertainment that brings it out, but blame those dim-witted half-ass people who wants to live it.

Just like my shirt says.....

"Land Of The Free.... Home Of The Crazed"
I want that shirt

I am involved in a religous war right now as we speak (Im in the Navy) ....The media has absolutely ZERO grounds to place blame on video games and movies when we got this sh*t goinig on in the Middle East and what seems to now be starting up again in Sri Lanka....

NOTHING has waxed more people off the face of this Earth than religoun.
 04-16-2007, 04:32 PM         #315
Ca$hvilleTyrant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ the media buggin out about 30 or so kids dead in V-Tech

how bout them n*ggas mourn for the thousands for brothas dyin everyday in the hood

or how about all the brothas, sistas, and young children in Sudan dyin

I'm not being cold-hearted but it makes me tired when people act like actrocities that are magnified by the media are all that matter

I'm equally sorrowful for every innocent life thats taken in this world. I just hate the hypocrites and people in the media who just want to magnify sh*t like this because America will only symphatize with white lives lost.
 04-16-2007, 04:33 PM         #316
Triple C Crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight yall, my cousin Larry goes to Virgina Tech, I just talked to him, he knew that dude man, His name is Joseph Yui, He's chinese, a real quiet but funny dude, he had a serious relationship with his girlfriend but he had found out she was cheating on him, but he told me he doesn't believe thats the reason he went crazy. my cuz said he was serious about his grades and he was failing, he would party all the time and hardly study, his parents were strict with him like fu*k, larry told me that he would tell him his parents didnt love him and said they would disown him if he failed and his professors were telling him there was no way he could bring them up. So he thinks that he wanted revenge, so first he k!lled his girlfriend(its confirmed, he k!lled her first), then went and k!lled those other students, so for the people who thought he just k!lled 32 people, no he k!lled 1 person then 2 hours later the others when he walked all that way there. This is his pic

[pic - click to view]

Ayo usually, I play on bx and sh*t, this username is just for jokes, but what happened today is fu*king sad man.
 11 years ago '04        #317
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
 RediKnight said:
I heard they found two glocks. Dude had to be double-fisted to do all that damage.
he had two 9MM and extra clips...he bucked atleast 50 rounds easy.
 11 years ago '06        #318
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Triple C Crip said:
Aight yall, my cousin Larry goes to Virgina Tech, I just talked to him, he knew that dude man, His name is Joseph Yui, He's chinese, a real quiet but funny dude, he had a serious relationship with his girlfriend but he had found out she was cheating on him, but he told me he doesn't believe thats the reason he went crazy. my cuz said he was serious about his grades and he was failing, he would party all the time and hardly study, his parents were strict with him like fu*k, larry told me that he would tell him his parents didnt love him and said they would disown him if he failed and his professors were telling him there was no way he could bring them up. So he thinks that he wanted revenge, so first he k!lled his girlfriend(its confirmed, he k!lled her first), then went and k!lled those other students, so for the people who thought he just k!lled 32 people, no he k!lled 1 person then 2 hours later the others when he walked all that way there. This is his pic

[pic - click to view]

Ayo usually, I play on bx and sh*t, this username is just for jokes, but what happened today is fu*king sad man.
dont know if i should believe this or not
 11 years ago '04        #319
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Juse said:
yaa, he shot and k!lled himself. there's footage from some dude's cell phone and u can hear 27 shots go off...the last one sounded like the one where he k!lled himself.
Hmmphh...typical...how fu*king weak...If 1 k!ll shot he could have missed I wish it would have been that one...

Thanks for the info man it's appreciated
 04-16-2007, 04:37 PM         #320
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you guys are fu*kin idiots. n*ggas in the hood = selling drugs. Shootings in the hood happen for a reason, and there is a motive behind it. Not saying that it is deserved to happen, but it happens for a reason. n*ggas rather fu*k bi*ches then read a book to create something for the world. You think a Bill Gates or Warren Buffet come from the hood? Lol @ the idiots. I'm not mad, cuz this sh*t is common at BX.

VTech = people trying to get an education and k!lled for no reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy