Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 04:07 PM         #281
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
fu*k VT. those fu*kin pricks just let kids go to school and die after the first shooting happened.

They sent out a fu*kin EMAIL?!?!?!?!?!?!?
thats what iam saying

A fu*kINNG E-MAIL... :wow: talk about retarded...they shulda set up a perimiter around the fu*king campus...cop at the door of every building/dorm hall not letting ne1 in or out once this sh*t started goin down
 11 years ago '04        #282
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Swishadude said:
fu*k VT. those fu*kin pricks just let kids go to school and die after the first shooting happened.

shoulda put out some sorta campus wide amber alert
 11 years ago '04        #283
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Swishadude said:

yeah, thats fu*king crazy...

my school has a emergency system where it will mass call students cell phones with automated messages...

but EMAIL, they expect me to run to a computer or have a PDA to check my school email?

and this press conference is a joke, reporters are k!lling these officials...
 11 years ago '04        #284
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
so wait a sec.. he did all this damage with a 9 mm glock????:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #285
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that this tragedy has effected up there
 04-16-2007, 04:10 PM         #286
blingz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
man the police and the university botched this situation IMO...wtf r the cops doing in these vidoes that r being released? standing outside the building yelling n sh*t while this dude is jus buckin shots that they can obviously hear...what did they think he was shooting the fu*ken ceiling?

and man this could have happened on ne univirsity in the USA...this sh*t had me paranoid as fu*k on campus like some chump is gunna try to pull a copy cat...college campuses r open as fu*k...and mine has 40,000 students so i can already picture how this sh*t went down and how easy it was for this sick fu*k

and another thing i cant see is how the fu*k this dude k!lled 32 ppl wit 2 9mm's by his god damn self...after he shot 2-3 ppl didnt some1 jump on his a.ss...i knew i damn sure would of...even if he shot my a.ss i woulda been tryna get some blows in that motherfu*ker...a campus of 30,000+ vs. 1 dude wit 2 guns man....i jus dont see how he gets thru k!lling 32 ppl...something is fishy about this sh*t man

RIP to those lost...and Airric and the others who goto VT on here glad to see ya'll r alright
You ever been around gunfire? No one in their right mind says "Imma fu*k this guy up" their legs began moving and they're getting out of there as fu*k as they can.

And to defense of the cops, you can't just run in a building..they dont know what the fu*k is going on. What if dude has a grenade, booby trapped the doors, has 3 more gunmen with fully autos next to him, you don't know what the fu*k you're getting into and they're people just like anyone else who are scared sh*tless.
 11 years ago '06        #287
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
yep. its clear that these officials are fu*kin retarded and just tryin to save their own a.ss's. they fu*ked up and kids lives are the cost

I mean think about it guys. A fu*kING EMAIL?!?!?!? :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #288
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
crazy
 04-16-2007, 04:12 PM         #289
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blingz said:
You ever been around gunfire? No one in their right mind says "Imma fu*k this guy up" their legs began moving and they're getting out of there as fu*k as they can.

And to defense of the cops, you can't just run in a building..they dont know what the fu*k is going on. What if dude has a grenade, booby trapped the doors, has 3 more gunmen with fully autos next to him, you don't know what the fu*k you're getting into and they're people just like anyone else who are scared sh*tless.
yeah i been around gun shots....ive shot guns...seen guns shot...been at a party where some1 started shooting (i jumped out a 2nd story window along wit like 4 of my boys) so i know wtf ur talking about...all iam saying is...SOME1 ANYONE had to have good position on this dude...ur tellin me no1 coulda blind sided this dude or grabbed him from behind as he was shooting in the midst of 100 ppl...come on now this is completely diff.
 11 years ago '04        #290
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 blingz said:

Yessir first thing you think when you hear shots is "get the fu*k outta here"... the SWAT and all them are trained to go in and do that type of commando style sh*t... I think if they had gotten there after the reports of the first shooting they might have had a chance to save a few lives...
 04-16-2007, 04:14 PM         #291
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see kids now. Mom I need a laptop and an aircard so I can constantly check my email in case of emergency. Spoiled fu*king brats!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #292
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
"We sent out 36000 emails" "it takes time. we had to decide on classes being canceled" :wow:

that old fu*k is retarded. he is so out of touch its not even funny. Classes being canceled???? Are you fu*king joking. Im disgusted watching these pieces of sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #293
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
my school officials are looking dumb as sh*t right now...saying that they sent out emails to warn students....my first email relating to this happened AFTER the shootings were going on
 04-16-2007, 04:15 PM         #294
blingz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
Yessir first thing you think when you hear shots is "get the fu*k outta here"... the SWAT and all them are trained to go in and do that type of commando style sh*t... I think if they had gotten there after the reports of the first shooting they might have had a chance to save a few lives...
It's not swat though is the problem..90% of those guys that respond first to the scene are cops. Cops that have probably seen a street f!ght at the highest level of violence. You gotta understand 95% of cops haven't been exposed to gunfire, it scares the sh*t out of anyone and rightfully so. They are trained for drug possession/alcohol/domestic f!ghts/etc. Because the fact is that them encountering a gun f!ght is rare.
 11 years ago '06        #295
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 finishim said:

sh*t...that's what I'm saying too...
 11 years ago '06        #296
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:
my school officials are looking dumb as sh*t right now...saying that they sent out emails to warn students....my first email relating to this happened AFTER the shootings were going on
id find a new school after watching this press conference. straight up. ur school officials dont give a sh*t about you.
 04-16-2007, 04:17 PM         #297
blingz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
yeah i been around gun shots....ive shot guns...seen guns shot...been at a party where some1 started shooting (i jumped out a 2nd story window along wit like 4 of my boys) so i know wtf ur talking about...all iam saying is...SOME1 ANYONE had to have good position on this dude...ur tellin me no1 coulda blind sided this dude or grabbed him from behind as he was shooting in the midst of 100 ppl...come on now this is completely diff.
I go to a major university (Indiana University) with roughly the same size, (couple thousand more) and the same type of class sizes. In my experience of all classes that I've had, the big lecture halls always have the door in the back and you're seated.

If you walk in from the back and start firing at people, no one is going to get up, turn around, make an action. They're fu*king ducking praying they don't get shot. No one would be sitting to the sides, only in front. I know I'm not rushing gunfire.
 11 years ago '04        #298
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 blingz said:
It's not swat though is the problem..90% of those guys that respond first to the scene are cops. Cops that have probably seen a street f!ght at the highest level of violence. You gotta understand 95% of cops haven't been exposed to gunfire, it scares the sh*t out of anyone and rightfully so. They are trained for drug possession/alcohol/domestic f!ghts/etc. Because the fact is that them encountering a gun f!ght is rare.
I got'cha... but I know cops ain't trained for the sh*t that SWAT do so I didn't mention 'em... but I get what you sayin'...
 04-16-2007, 04:17 PM         #299
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I heard they found two glocks. Dude had to be double-fisted to do all that damage.
 11 years ago '06        #300
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
the real big question here is

the first shooting happened, they thought they had it isolated and under control

TWO HOURS, 120 MINUTES later, he goes to another building and goes on the real rampage

i dont get why they didnt act immediately, i mean we're talking about seconds that couldve saved lives,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy