most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
Im just mad Bush couldnt speak from his heart...dude had to read a speech....
 11 years ago '04        #242
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,897 | Props total: 2564 2564
 NoLedge18720 said:
Im just mad Bush couldnt speak from his heart...dude had to read a speech....
ya but if he did that it wouldve been worse cuz he wouldve said some real dumb sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #243
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,638 | Props total: 93 93
Man So Much Bad sh*t Has Happened To America Since Bush Has Been In Office....
 11 years ago '06        #244
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 datVAkid said:
sh*t, schools in africa had it way worse than this, not trying to make this serious situation less than what it is, but to the people that say only in america, a whole rack of sh*t goes on in other countries worse than this, like in india when the ice cream vendor was riding his bike and some dude came out of no where and cut his head off with a machete and left his headless body on the bike. Or during the Rwanda genocide when the tutsis went to school by school k!lling everyone in there.

This is the worst one "recorded" but there been worse

True, but you know many people don't want to talk about the genocides that happened around the world like India & Africa. I think at times some people will never think about these outcomes & situations regardless in 3rd & 4th world countries that they don't want to talk about it. That's why at times I wear this black Ecko shirt where it has Uncle Sam & Lady Liberty being homeless with 2 40oz. bottles in a brown paper bag, with 2 devils floating over them, and a crack pipe behind them looking like a full moon with the words down bottom saying "Land Of The Free.... Home Of The Crazed" Which I keep getting in trouble because they said it was unpatriotic.

So, I say the hell with them because I'll wear it anyways.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 04-16-2007 at 03:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #245
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:
ya but if he did that it wouldve been worse cuz he wouldve said some real dumb sh*t
yea i know hes not smart enough but still I hate seeing him talk about tragic events and having to have the guy in cubicle 3 write it for him. he did the same sh*t for 9/11. And realyl who the fu*k cares what bush has to say. Yea we know hes upset...we are all upset...but fu*k bush speaking Id rather just hear more about what happened in this terrible incident.
 11 years ago '06        #246
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
fu*k bush.... all of my friends graduated..... but i can still feel for the students. This is a sign of the times. Im normally not the type 2 care about death whether seen first hand, family ..whatever. But this shyt actually hurt. I went to middle school n high school wtih that punk Morva and i can't wait for him 2 roast... i can't believe this happened twice in a school year. All of VA is feeling this .... i pray for yall on campus... the hoakies will rise again.
 11 years ago '04        #247
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
Get Get Get Um Boy
 11 years ago '06        #248
space
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:
True, but you know many people don't want to talk about the genocides that happened around the world like India & Africa. I think at times some people will never think about these outcomes & situations regardless in 3rd & 4th world countries that they don't want to talk about it. That's why at times I wear this black Ecko shirt where it has Uncle Sam & Lady Liberty being homeless with 2 40oz. bottles in a brown paper bag, with 2 devils floating over them, and a crack pipe behind them looking like a full moon with the words down bottom saying "Land Of The Free.... Home Of The Crazed" Which I keep getting in trouble because they said it was unpatriotic.

So, I say the hell with them because I'll wear it anyways.

real talk....save that thought for another day.... crazy weather... n crazy people... whatz next..
 11 years ago '04        #249
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
I cant blame this directly on Bush but some of the biggest American tragedies in history have all happened on his watch. We are in a downward spiral only Jesus can save us now....
 11 years ago '06        #250
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
Now if it was a college that Bush went to he'll be torn up by it, but when he did that press conference he just stood their for no longer than 3 minutes.
 11 years ago '04        #251
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
coulda happened to any campus

R.I.P. to the innocent and prayers r with all families and students
 11 years ago '06        #252
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea i know hes not smart enough but still I hate seeing him talk about tragic events and having to have the guy in cubicle 3 write it for him. he did the same sh*t for 9/11. And realyl who the fu*k cares what bush has to say. Yea we know hes upset...we are all upset...but fu*k bush speaking Id rather just hear more about what happened in this terrible incident.
evry president has a writer they neva speak unscripted fu*k what you heard
 11 years ago '06        #253
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
Im happy bush didnt speak form hsi heart that dumb fu*k would have tried to convince people to goto war..
 11 years ago '04        #254
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 introspekt757 said:
evry president has a writer they neva speak unscripted fu*k what you heard
yea of course. eveyr politician has a writer. sh*t I used to be one for two different state senators when I was in high school. But when it comes to a tragedy at least he could write it himself...especially when he didnt even say anything that important...
 04-16-2007, 03:41 PM         #255
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
real talk....save that thought for another day.... crazy weather... n crazy people... whatz next..
More problems with Global Warming.
 11 years ago '06        #256
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea of course. eveyr politician has a writer. sh*t I used to be one for two different state senators when I was in high school. But when it comes to a tragedy at least he could write it himself...especially when he didnt even say anything that important...
yea i hear you but i'm just saying regardless no1 in authority says their own feelings inna crisis b/c they have too be pc i just think the focus should be on the students and damn im still in shock b/c me & my bro sposed to be there & my bro is an engineering major :wow: + i know mad peoples there
 11 years ago '04        #257
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Damn R.I.P to the fam's and ppl that were k!lled. sh*t the world keeps getting fu*ked up more and more everyday. I hope that fu*ker burns in hell :finger: Oh and to the dude from T.O that was talking stupid sh*t, stop making us Canadians seem like we are ignorant to U.S violence and just b/c there have been many violent incidences in America doesn't mean Americans are automatically immune to watching ppl die like they are going to shrug that sh*t off. We are all human and no matter what Country we are in when there is violence like this it affects ppl emotionally you can't develop an immunity to these situations that was some stupid sh*t you said.
 11 years ago '06        #258
space
space
space
THIS IS THE TECHNOLOGY AGE.... PROP ME ON THIS....

Dude managed to get a bit on tape.... sounds horrifying... prays go 2 all that are affected by this sensless act.

And to all of you saying what u would and wouldn't do... u listen 2 the noise goign on and answer again....

peace..
 11 years ago '06        #259
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
 rhymespitter84 said:
yall should be lucky you guys even got a speech.

im still waiting on that Sean Bell speech from Bush......

The Sean Bell speech will never happen from Bush. Hell, that's like saying we want apology from the president where they had the Rodney King riots. We'll never going to get that.
 04-16-2007, 03:49 PM         #260
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
31 dead now
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago