Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 02:30 PM         #201
RDX420629 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cnn just called it the deadliest school shooting in us history
 11 years ago '04        #202
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
did they say if he lined them up n shot them indoors or outdoors?
 11 years ago '05        #203
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 RDX420629 said:
cnn just called it the deadliest school shooting in us history
deadliest shooting period. not just school. deadliest shooting incident in american history
 11 years ago '04        #204
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
it became the deadliest when the death toll rolled past 16...
and the deadliest mass shooting in general at 31
 11 years ago '04        #205
skillz0104 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 0 0
crazy...
 11 years ago '04        #206
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
I'm a junior at Va Tech. I didn't have class until 2:30 so I was sleep when this sh*t was goin down. My roomate woke me up and told me about the e-mail and i've been watchin the news ever since. They're calling this the worst massacre in US history. A friend of mine is a engineer and he had class in the building where the sh*t went down but he missed the bus. I also have a friend who know's someone in the hospital and they told him everything that happened, sh*t is bugged. It's crazy how dude played dead just to survive and people were hoppin outta windows...
 04-16-2007, 02:36 PM         #207
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There have been many robberies/shootings/stabbings/murders/rapes @ my school since i got here. Things get better each year, but they really haven't done anything to ensure we are safe. If you are out at night, you are a potential victim.

Thats because many HBCU's are right next to the 'hood'. There are a bunch of struggling people right next to a bunch of people with a privelage. There will obviously be some problems.

The only thing is, it seems like they try to cover up anything that goes on here. It seems that almost nothing ever becomes national news(possibly just because America doesn't care about HBCU's).

That cover up thing is probably the reason V-Tech didn't react quickly. They were probably trying to do damge control and making sure a bunch of cameras didn't end up on campus. Then, while they are thinking sh*ts over, they find out it just started.
 11 years ago '04        #208
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
did they say if he lined them up n shot them indoors or outdoors?
he walked in and shot the teacher in the head...he lined up some, others he was shooting. he chained the building up so no one could come in or go out.
 11 years ago '05        #209
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,500 | Props total: 2513 2513
 Juse said:
I'm a junior at Va Tech. I didn't have class until 2:30 so I was sleep when this sh*t was goin down. My roomate woke me up and told me about the e-mail and i've been watchin the news ever since. They're calling this the worst massacre in US history. A friend of mine is a engineer and he had class in the building where the sh*t went down but he missed the bus. I also have a friend who know's someone in the hospital and they told him everything that happened, sh*t is bugged. It's crazy how dude played dead just to survive and people were hoppin outta windows...
Wow good day 2 skip skool eh?
 11 years ago '06        #210
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
32 Dead Right Now...what Is Wrong With People?
 11 years ago '04        #211
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
 macadon83 said:
There have been many robberies/shootings/stabbings/murders/rapes @ my school since i got here. Things get better each year, but they really haven't done anything to ensure we are safe. If you are out at night, you are a potential victim.

Thats because many HBCU's are right next to the 'hood'. There are a bunch of struggling people right next to a bunch of people with a privelage. There will obviously be some problems.

The only thing is, it seems like they try to cover up anything that goes on here. It seems that almost nothing ever becomes national news(possibly just because America doesn't care about HBCU's).

That cover up thing is probably the reason V-Tech didn't react quickly. They were probably trying to do damge control and making sure a bunch of cameras didn't end up on campus. Then, while they are thinking sh*ts over, they find out it just started.
It's not that they don't care about HBCU's but it's just not on the same level. At a HBCU it's prolly one person that gets shot for a reason, what happened at VT was a massacre of 32 students and faculty and approx 28 others injured or in critical condition...with no answers as to why.
 11 years ago '04        #212
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
My thing is...after the 7:00 AM shooting, why not close school down? They sent out a e-mail after the incident, here's what it said...
A shooting incident occurred at West Amber Johnston earlier this morning. Police are on the scene and are investigating.

The university community is urged to be cautious and are asked to contact Virginia Tech Police if you observe anything suspicious or with information on the case.

This was sent out at 9:30, 2 hours after the incident. At 9:54 AM they sent out an e-mail telling everyone to stay put. Serious lawsuits are going to be handed down on the university. Had they canceled classes, none of this sh*t woulda happened.
 11 years ago '07        #213
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
 Marccoogs19 said:
All I have to say is this is the worst police work in history. How can a guy k!ll two groups of people in between 2 hours. How can they have not stopped him in a two hour period.
That's a good question. But will we ever get the answer? God Bless the families of those who died.
 04-16-2007, 02:48 PM         #214
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WèB~HùStLà~ said:
<<<waits for the media to blame this on movies music and video games
Yeah, i really hope they don't find this n*ggaz ipod.
 11 years ago '05        #215
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
whoever played dead was smart at the time and had mad balls to that sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #216
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
From what I ahve heard he was looking for his girlfriend correct? Did he find the girl and still go ahead and just k!ll alot of other people...I hope this sick fu*k gets whats comming to him..
 04-16-2007, 02:51 PM         #217
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope he wasnt black
 11 years ago '04        #218
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Juse said:

This was sent out at 9:30, 2 hours after the incident. At 9:54 AM they sent out an e-mail telling everyone to stay put. Serious lawsuits are going to be handed down on the university. Had they canceled classes, none of this sh*t woulda happened.
ya they are gonna get in a lot of trouble..not only did they not lockdown the school after a person was k!lled, when they finally DID lockdown, it was the worst lockdown ever....random people were just walking around outside with their books one building over while the shooting was going on
 11 years ago '04        #219
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Juse said:
he walked in and shot the teacher in the head...he lined up some, others he was shooting. he chained the building up so no one could come in or go out.
damn thanks for the info man... and best of luck to the dude u knew and rip the rest that didnt make it
 11 years ago '04        #220
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
i hope he wasnt black
they said he was a young asain..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy