Apr 16 - Breaking News:University Shooting, Atleast One Dead At VT

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 thehogue said:
yea and wuts scary about this is its in broad DAYLIGHT... there is NO SECURITY in the day time ... and yea ku and ksu has ppl sign in during THE EVENING.... its bullsh*t... and cameras still dont stop ppl before the act ... cameras jus help you find out who did it... nobody really watches the cameras 24/7
Yeah it's crazy... But I know anyone who gets robbed wants justice served on the people who robbed them and he couldn't do it and his family was supremely pissed off... He actually moved out of the dorm to another one... and I don't blame 'em... I know this though... when I come back to campus I'm gettin' strapped up... plus I'm 21 so if I'm gettin' my license to carry...
 11 years ago '05        #182
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Mr AirRic said:
o there were plenty of police, i saw them first hand outside the building as they ran around it...i guess they thought it was a hostage situation and they didnt wanna run in and get people k!lled...little did they know that they were jus chillin out there making a plan as this guy is just runnin around shooting inside
damn he fooled them....
 11 years ago '05        #183
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 thehogue said:
yea and wuts scary about this is its in broad DAYLIGHT... there is NO SECURITY in the day time ... and yea ku and ksu has ppl sign in during THE EVENING.... its bullsh*t... and cameras still dont stop ppl before the act ... cameras jus help you find out who did it... nobody really watches the cameras 24/7
yea we got da sign in sh*t too...but thats only till like 3am....but after that u can bring in whoever with wutever
 11 years ago '06        #184
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
That's crazy one dude can cause all that with two 9mm's...you would think he had an AK or something.
 04-16-2007, 02:10 PM         #185
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue said:
ur right they dont do nuthin its really easy to bring stuff on campus and walk around .... and someone is right they wont have no metal dectors or nuthin i think they will jus up security thats about it
I know, it's fu*k up. I've been to a lot of other colleges and they all have that thing in common. I go in, fu*k the girl and leave like it was my own damn house. sh*t, I go to the party, get fu*k up and leave and comeback with more beer and finally leave without being stopped. Sad but true.
 11 years ago '04        #186
2face 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
i was been recruited for football and I was going to go there but I tore up my knee my sr. yr. I was still offered a scholarship but a month before school was up got in trouble for drug flippin.
 04-16-2007, 02:12 PM         #187
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
o there were plenty of police, i saw them first hand outside the building as they ran around it...i guess they thought it was a hostage situation and they didnt wanna run in and get people k!lled...little did they know that they were jus chillin out there making a plan as this guy is just runnin around shooting inside
they gonna have a press conference at alumni hall around 4:3 0 to give more details. I dunno ill prolly roll up there
 04-16-2007, 02:13 PM         #188
n1xyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shocking
 11 years ago '06        #189
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
its 32 dead
 04-16-2007, 02:17 PM         #190
Who's Dat? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really sad. Believe n God. He's the answer.
 11 years ago '06        #191
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 94 94
 Fishscale said:
its 32 dead
Yep They Just Raised The death Toll....

Last edited by WigzBeenSplit; 04-16-2007 at 02:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #192
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,314 | Props total: 3917 3917
R.I.P. and God bless the dead from this horrible tragedy. That shooter is the definition of a coward.
 04-16-2007, 02:21 PM         #193
FCEagle2VTHokie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not tryin to draw pity on myself but i just realized that if my schedule would've worked out the way I wanted it to this semester I would've been in Norris 306 takin a test today from 9 05 - 9 55...knowin that has put me below sick to my stomach
 11 years ago '04        #194
JordanFRK 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 18 18
I'm from Radford VA which is 20 min. from blacksburg. I will be attending VA Tech next year. I have two family memebers that work in the building beside the enginerring building. Thank God they were not hurt. I'm prayin for all of those who k!lled and injured by this horrific act. God be with everyone who was affected by this senseless act

Last edited by JordanFRK; 04-16-2007 at 02:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #195
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
All I have to say is this is the worst police work in history. How can a guy k!ll two groups of people in between 2 hours. How can they have not stopped him in a two hour period.
 11 years ago '05        #196
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 mszomola said:
look , i dont understand why people get so worked up ...

you guys loss hundreds of soldiers everyday in iraq , the fu*k does it all of a sudden matter to you ,....

america doesnt care about k!lling .... stop pretending like you do
fu*k you. its never cool to make light of people dying. PERIOD

dont think because you live in canada you any better than us.
 11 years ago '05        #197
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 Marccoogs19 said:
All I have to say is this is the worst police work in history. How can a guy k!ll two groups of people in between 2 hours. How can they have not stopped him in a two hour period.
25,000 people on a big a.ss college campus
 11 years ago '06        #198
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I was wondering the same thing on why they didn't stop him. I mean where was the campus security guards at, and why the police didn't come through as quick as they can? They said that his motive was playing first person shooter games, and they was showing a small camera shot on what was going on as well.
 04-16-2007, 02:27 PM         #199
Thebeast711 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
I was wondering the same thing on why they didn't stop him. I mean where was the campus security guards at, and why the police didn't come through as quick as they can? They said that his motive was playing first person shooter games, and they was showing a small camera shot on what was going on as well.
damn...why did i know somehow games was gonna be thrown in the mix
 11 years ago '05        #200
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,500 | Props total: 2515 2515
how bad can a monday morning get.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy