The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 RalphLaurenJR said:
chump, I was on the side of that pic, hoe... I'm workin on my Judis Doctorate, I'm gonna be a lawyer in 2 years after I take my Bar Exam, all day n*gga, Im a Lawyer a.ssitant ,job pay 45 Dollars a hour, what u make, kid?
you better be more careful with your spelling if you workin' on legal docs. You just an a.ssISTANT pimp. So while you're failing your Bar over and over, I'll be makin' my scrill. You get hourly, I get salary + commission. That's the difference. When you workin' on a national level come holler at me "playa'.
 11 years ago '06        #122
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you better be more careful with your spelling if you workin' on legal docs. You just an a.ssISTANT pimp. So while you're failing your Bar over and over, I'll be makin' my scrill. You get hourly, I get salary + commission. That's the difference. When you workin' on a national level come holler at me "playa'.
you probably a fast food manager, fu*k a salary, I get close to 2gs a week, alll day n*gga...
 11 years ago '04        #123
space
space
try local sales rep for a national title company. You still ain't sh*t man. Holler at me when you got an expense account.
 11 years ago '06        #124
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
try local sales rep for a national title company. You still ain't sh*t man. Holler at me when you got an expense account.
n*gga YOU LYING, WHAT COMPANY? you just got a undergrad, YOU AIN'T sh*t..
 11 years ago '04        #125
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
n*gga YOU LYING, WHAT COMPANY? you just got a undergrad, YOU AIN'T sh*t..
You dumb mother fu*ker. Think before you talk. First off, there is no degree for what I do. It deals with real estate, so although a degree helps, it is not necessary. And the company is Mercury Settlement Services a subsidiary of the Heritage Corp. Major competitor of Land America.

fu*k off my nutz son. Like I said, you'll never be on my level.
 11 years ago '04        #126
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3471 3471
lmao @ this guy catching feelings.

Duke you dress like a homos3xual. Point blank. You may think you have an "impeccable" fashion sense, but I seen dudes that dress like you, and it impresses nobody. Even females laugh at kids like you who try so hard to go club hoppin, pull chicks and try to look like their lives are worth two sh*ts.

And LOL @ you calling people broke because they think you dress gay.
You also feel hype because you make $45/hour?
 04-20-2007, 07:10 PM         #127
hazard06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Lol some of u guys in here. And M.O.B chill out on the greek bashing patna. I dress casually all the time. I'm 23 and the WOMEN love it. I wish u would go to the club in the A with some fake J's fu*k as skeletar hoodie and a white tee. The bouncers would let u in just to get clowned on the females. lol smh at some of you youngins on here.
 04-20-2007, 11:11 PM         #128
JediKnight'sSon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eff outta here w/ ur granpa eugene hairline
 11 years ago '04        #129
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3471 3471
 hazard06 said:
^^Lol some of u guys in here. And M.O.B chill out on the greek bashing patna. I dress casually all the time. I'm 23 and the WOMEN love it. I wish u would go to the club in the A with some fake J's fu*k as skeletar hoodie and a white tee. The bouncers would let u in just to get clowned on the females. lol smh at some of you youngins on here.
Nobody was talking about jordans and white tees.
I said there was a difference dressing grown, and just dressing fu*king gay.

And just for the record, clubbing is played as fu*k.
 11 years ago '06        #130
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 hazard06 said:
props..
 05-04-2007, 02:54 AM         #131
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And fu*k the bi*ches in this thread, FOR THE RECORD!

Aint nobody say NOTHING bout rocking tall tee's and J's to a club, ya buggin.

Matter fact, fu*k bi*ches in general, Holla at T-Pain to buy you a drank!

I got a girl almost two years, i go to the clubs to bug out with my dudes, and have a good time. Too many of yall out there spending 100's of dollars trying to impress the bi*ch, when yall gonna learn? fu*k bi*ches, Get Money.

And you old mother fu*kers in this thread, fu*k off and go to work. This is a young mans world, im 21 years old, we the future baby. Baby of the 80's, child of the 90's. People callin our generation the copycat generation, ya just aint intune with us, thas all. Yall acting like there weren't trends when ya was younger.

And lol @ the dude in the pics. Ya bumpin up ya own pics. WHY? So dudes can approve? You a straight clown, hittin up the bar with ya mans in a fu*ken bowtie, how ridiculous is that. And lol @ comparing hourly wage to salary.
 05-04-2007, 02:58 AM         #132
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Nobody was talking about jordans and white tees.
I said there was a difference dressing grown, and just dressing fu*king gay.

And just for the record, clubbing is played as fu*k.
WORD! fu*k clubbing. If i go to a club, i go to the white people club, mother fu*kers there dont give a sh*t, they all there to have a good time. I went to divas lounge in jers and good god was this some bullsh*t. It was like a fu*king fashion show, who could outdress who. n*ggas was all on some I wanna have fun but i gotta make sure to "preserve my s3xy"

I go to the places where you wear fitted/tight jeans, a fitted shirt/polo/button up and you good.

I dont fu*k with the hood clubs neither, im 100% college crowd
 05-04-2007, 03:10 AM         #133
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:

I got a girl almost two years, i go to the clubs to bug out with my dudes, and have a good time. Too many of yall out there spending 100's of dollars trying to impress the bi*ch, when yall gonna learn? fu*k bi*ches, Get Money.

And you old mother fu*kers in this thread, fu*k off and go to work. This is a young mans world, im 21 years old, we the future baby. Baby of the 80's, child of the 90's. People callin our generation the copycat generation, ya just aint intune with us, thas all. Yall acting like there weren't trends when ya was younger.

And lol @ the dude in the pics. Ya bumpin up ya own pics. WHY? So dudes can approve? You a straight clown, hittin up the bar with ya mans in a fu*ken bowtie, how ridiculous is that. And lol @ comparing hourly wage to salary.
 11 years ago '05        #134
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 RalphLaurenJR said:
YOU DUMB fu*k, I'M 25, GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE, LOVE WOMEN AND DRESS MY AGE, YOU SOUND LIKE A IMMATURE KID TALKIN BOUT DRESSING CASUAL IS FOR METROs3xUALS AND HOMOs3xUALS, YOU GOTTA BE A KID, ALL Y'ALL BROKE a.ss DUMB n*ggaZ STILL WEARING WACK a.ss OVERPRICED JORDANS, BIG SAGGING a.ss PANTS AND TENNIS DRESS TALL TEES, GET CHA HATE ON.. I GET THE TOP NOTCH FEMALES, REAL FEMALES WITH TASTE LOVE A MAN THAT CAN CARRY THEMSELF RIGHT AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A THUG, TOO MANY RAP VIDEO GOT YA'LL WEAK a.ss MINDS THINKING THAT IF A n*gga WEAR BUTTON UPS AND SLACKS HE EITHER GAY OR TRYIN TO BE WHITE, I MAKE 45 DOLLARS A HOUR, SO GO RIGHT AHEAD AND HATE ON THAT, CHUMPS.
@ ur 12 year old response
 05-04-2007, 03:42 AM         #135
Poser  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
@ ur 12 year old response
Agreed.

btw, like the Nazca C2s in the av.
 11 years ago '05        #136
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Poser said:
Agreed.

btw, like the Nazca C2s in the av.
didnt even kno thats wut car that was....i had this generic as av since i started posting
 11 years ago '06        #137
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheBookerMan said:

you broke a.ss chump, how much you make?
 11 years ago '06        #138
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
I dress ghetto like most of y'all when I want to.....

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #139
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
man da grown n s3xy look for me is a polo...jeans...AF1'...and a fitted....dats grown n s3xy to me...fukk a blazer
 05-04-2007, 09:00 AM         #140
KeyKey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a white boy so i look good with the retro rocker look. I can get into any club with a tight tee shirt and hoodie, tight designer jeans, a nice belt and some nike boots. Its not a cheap style, I just bought a tee shirt for $170. But i think it looks good and it does not look like you tryin too hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy