The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9449 9449
^^^affirmation issues
 11 years ago '04        #102
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1428 1428
they dont even sell tall t's no more (i don't think)
 11 years ago '05        #103
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
i know this one skater type dude tho, he rocks the DC...he is so fu*kin s3xy and does it niceelllyyy...
 11 years ago '05        #104
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 RalphLaurenJR said:
Yo YO Yo, all day, bi*ch, hating a.ss n*gga, one or two of my bruhs must have ran a train on your girl huh, n*gga?
hahahahaa yea right n*gga i pimp hoes in 4 different cities right now
broke a.ss frat n*ggas k!ll me
and my old dude is a kappa..
them n*ggas is some suckas man for real u can't deny that sh*t
get up on some real game u fu*kin square
 11 years ago '06        #105
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 MeziaaL said:
Casual look is so s3xy to me....tall tee and j's are so played, lil n*ggas dress like that.....

Get some class...
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: This is a WOMAN with good taste, GIRLS like boys, WOMEN love MEN, a man knows to dress his AGE.... all the time as I reply..
 11 years ago '06        #106
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And yet, you post pictures of yourself tryin' to ball, and constantly tell everyone on this forum how cool you are, how ballin you are, how pimpin you are.

Listen "player". If you was really doin all that, you'd know better. You wouldn't have to tell fools that you're doin it. You're so concerned with people on this forums opinions, further lets me know you still tryin' to fake it til you make it.

and LMFAO at you bumpin yourself. Conceited a.ss dude, I don't wanna see your ugly a.ss mug once, much less twice.

Now come on, tell me AGAIN how pimpin you are, how ballin' you are, how grown you are. And how immature, broke, ugly, gay or whatever else you can come up with, that I am, cuz I know that's all that your response is gonna be. fu*k outa here you burnt bi*ch. If you really doin you, THEN DO IT and quit tellin' everyone how much you do it. WE DON"T CARE

u clown a.ss n*gga, you gay for criticing my pics, hoe.. get off my d*ck..
 11 years ago '06        #107
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
hahahahaa yea right n*gga i pimp hoes in 4 different cities right now
broke a.ss frat n*ggas k!ll me
and my old dude is a kappa..
them n*ggas is some suckas man for real u can't deny that sh*t
get up on some real game u fu*kin square
SO YOU CALLIN YOUR FATHER A SQUARE, L7, AND A SUCKER? WOW....
 11 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
u clown a.ss n*gga, you gay for criticing my pics, hoe.. get off my d*ck..
u lost
 11 years ago '04        #109
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
dead @ the dude in the guacamole colored sweater ahhaahah
 11 years ago '06        #110
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 creep said:
dead @ the dude in the guacamole colored sweater ahhaahah
dead???
 04-19-2007, 06:11 PM         #111
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so throwing a button up or blazer over a regular a.ss tee is casual and grown now? damn i didnt know that................
 11 years ago '04        #112
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
no it's not casual and grown now by throwing a blazer on... It's your key in getting your a.ss in a club when your over 21...
 11 years ago '06        #113
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i can do me a polo and sh*t but dunno bout a blazer over a regular tee. lookin at that n*gga's pic...i dunno if I can do it. maybe its just him rockin it.i dunno
 04-20-2007, 07:32 AM         #114
B_BLENDER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not feeling the blazer thing. I think a nice polo and some clean shoes might do it, at least it does it for me.
 04-20-2007, 07:36 AM         #115
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
if ur wearing a tall tee or plain white tee to a club, ur either 16 or drive a geo
 11 years ago '06        #116
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 BlackBarbii said:
ms barbie, whats your take on the subject, you like prep n*ggaz, or sloppy, broke wannabe thug n*ggaz?
 11 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
ms barbie, whats your take on the subject, you like prep n*ggaz, or sloppy, broke wannabe thug n*ggaz?
Or f*g**t a.ss frat boy wanna be G-prep n*ggaz?
 11 years ago '06        #118
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Or f*g**t a.ss frat boy wanna be G-prep n*ggaz?
G Prep? you kiddy a.ss minor n*gga, I bet you can't buy a drink, or buy a gun in your name yet, hoe, I get more hoes than you get in a month, clown a.ss n*gga, we the type of n*ggaz to run trains on lame a.ss simp n*ggaz ole ladies for fun... so gon get cha hate on..
 11 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
G Prep? you kiddy a.ss minor n*gga, I bet you can't buy a drink, or buy a gun in your name yet, hoe, I get more hoes than you get in a month, clown a.ss n*gga, we the type of n*ggaz to run trains on lame a.ss simp n*ggaz ole ladies for fun... so gon get cha hate on..
English mother fu*ker. Do you speak it? Thought you were a college graduate SON.

And if you really wanna know that bad, I'm 25 graduated from CSU in '05 w/ a degree in tech. journalism, workin' on my masters right now for business admin at Regis Univ. The whole time, never havin' to pay a dime for my friends. But I guess some insecure cats need to get validation from a house full of dudes. No homo. Oh yea, and the Greeks were gayer than any other peoples over the years. So keep identifying yourself by some f*g**ts.And keep holdin' up your $75 takin' pics of your friends gay a.ss avacado sweater w/ bowtie and keep postin on the internet. your ignorance will keep you from ever bein on my level.
 11 years ago '06        #120
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
English mother fu*ker. Do you speak it? Thought you were a college graduate SON.

And if you really wanna know that bad, I'm 25 graduated from CSU in '05 w/ a degree in tech. journalism, workin' on my masters right now for business admin at Regis Univ. The whole time, never havin' to pay a dime for my friends. But I guess some insecure cats need to get validation from a house full of dudes. No homo. Oh yea, and the Greeks were gayer than any other peoples over the years. So keep identifying yourself by some f*g**ts.And keep holdin' up your $75 takin' pics of your friends gay a.ss avacado sweater w/ bowtie and keep postin on the internet. your ignorance will keep you from ever bein on my level.
chump, I was on the side of that pic, hoe... I'm workin on my Judis Doctorate, I'm gonna be a lawyer in 2 years after I take my Bar Exam, all day n*gga, Im a Lawyer a.ssitant ,job pay 45 Dollars a hour, what u make, kid?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy