The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
theres a difference between dressing classy and dressing like the a.ss who's pictures were posted above.

Some dudes just overdo it and look like idiots.
 04-18-2007, 09:45 PM         #82
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
we look suspect because we all graduated from college, and dress nice, ok?

you is young doggie..
The way you dress has nothing to do with you graduating from college. I congradulate you on that and respect that. As for me being young, Im 24 so take it for what its worth.

Dont take it personal but I work about 3 blocks from Dupont Circle in Washington DC, the stomping grounds for homos3xuals, and downlow brothers alike. You know what alot of the homos3xuals have in common with you and your crew? They all dress that way or similar. Some a little more extreme than others.

Every once in a while Me and my female coworker have lunch around the area but we walk to Dupont to catch the train every evening and she pretty much points out every dude in the area she thinks is a downlow brother. I usually dont say anything but "thats their business etc.." but I take in what she says. She also talks about how she wouldnt date a man who dressed that over the top because you never know what these downlow dudes bringin home, granted its 1 females point of view but its a womans point of view none the less.

With that said the whole look has been a homos3xual thing for years and now you got straight brothers walkin around lookin the part dressing it up calling it the grown man look and metros3xual. There is a difference between casual and metros3xual. Like I said do you but the style just not me, doesnt mean I dress like a bum but my style is a little more traditional and or urban if thats what you wanna call it.

Last edited by FaceMob; 04-18-2007 at 09:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #83
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
i dont understand how n*ggas feel that wearing clothes 4x bigger than they should be makes u feel more manly than wearing clothes that fit. i dont do the blazer and jeans n sh*t but i do get my grown and s3xy on especially when im hittin the strip. im a short n*gga so if i wear some sh*t that comes over the bottom of my shoes or my shirt goes past my elbows i look 13 like a mu fu*ka. young n*ggas grow up and get a since of style and stop lookin like terrance j because that n*gga aint cool. he has gotta be the gayest omega in the history of the dawg
 04-18-2007, 10:39 PM         #84
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall silly with the whole shirt 4 times bigger sh*t. Anyone who dresses in shirts that looks like ya grandmoms night gown gonna look like a a**hole.
 11 years ago '04        #85
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
What folks dont understand is.. Its not that being grown and s3xy is a big front, and dressing in oversized clothes means you havent grown up.. Its whether you know how to dress for the occasion... I can throw on some T's and some balling shorts to go the grocery store, the gym, the mall, pay some bills, etc... And be able to approach a lady, because my mouthpiece is on point.. Its not because how Im dressed.. But at the same time, I know when I step out with that same lady I met earlier for a date.. I'm not going to dress like I was when I met her.. Because for one Im 25, and 2, where I'm taking her might require a dress code.. So me throwing on the Mitchell and Ness jersey with the Timbs might not get me in.. So a button up, a polo and some fitted jeans, sh*t they can even be baggy, but I'm not gonna have my jeasn hanging off my a.ss.. Cause I'm too old for that... As far as folks dressing up... If a male takes longer than a female to get ready he has a problem... I'm sorry taking 2 hours to get ready and your a male is suspect... I need a 5 minute shower... Toothbrush, some murrays grease and a doo rag... Some off brand lotion... Quick spary down of some cologne and throw my clothes on.. SHouldnt be no longer than 30, and when I get to the event thats when the doo rag comes off
 11 years ago '06        #86
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 FaceMob said:
The way you dress has nothing to do with you graduating from college. I congradulate you on that and respect that. As for me being young, Im 24 so take it for what its worth.

Dont take it personal but I work about 3 blocks from Dupont Circle in Washington DC, the stomping grounds for homos3xuals, and downlow brothers alike. You know what alot of the homos3xuals have in common with you and your crew? They all dress that way or similar. Some a little more extreme than others.

Every once in a while Me and my female coworker have lunch around the area but we walk to Dupont to catch the train every evening and she pretty much points out every dude in the area she thinks is a downlow brother. I usually dont say anything but "thats their business etc.." but I take in what she says. She also talks about how she wouldnt date a man who dressed that over the top because you never know what these downlow dudes bringin home, granted its 1 females point of view but its a womans point of view none the less.

With that said the whole look has been a homos3xual thing for years and now you got straight brothers walkin around lookin the part dressing it up calling it the grown man look and metros3xual. There is a difference between casual and metros3xual. Like I said do you but the style just not me, doesnt mean I dress like a bum but my style is a little more traditional and or urban if thats what you wanna call it.
YOU DUMB fu*k, I'M 25, GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE, LOVE WOMEN AND DRESS MY AGE, YOU SOUND LIKE A IMMATURE KID TALKIN BOUT DRESSING CASUAL IS FOR METROs3xUALS AND HOMOs3xUALS, YOU GOTTA BE A KID, ALL Y'ALL BROKE a.ss DUMB n*ggaZ STILL WEARING WACK a.ss OVERPRICED JORDANS, BIG SAGGING a.ss PANTS AND TENNIS DRESS TALL TEES, GET CHA HATE ON.. I GET THE TOP NOTCH FEMALES, REAL FEMALES WITH TASTE LOVE A MAN THAT CAN CARRY THEMSELF RIGHT AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A THUG, TOO MANY RAP VIDEO GOT YA'LL WEAK a.ss MINDS THINKING THAT IF A n*gga WEAR BUTTON UPS AND SLACKS HE EITHER GAY OR TRYIN TO BE WHITE, I MAKE 45 DOLLARS A HOUR, SO GO RIGHT AHEAD AND HATE ON THAT, CHUMPS.
 11 years ago '06        #87
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
theres a difference between dressing classy and dressing like the a.ss who's pictures were posted above.

Some dudes just overdo it and look like idiots.
YOU d*ckHEAD, I bet you the same type of n*gga that get stopped by the cops and wonder why they fu*k with your big tennis dress tall tee wearing, played out football jersey having, sagging pants a.ss and talk this internet sh*t like you is.

I do me, I get fine women, and make money, no chump change.
 11 years ago '06        #88
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 beatboyheatboy said:
gay a.ss kappas
Yo YO Yo, all day, bi*ch, hating a.ss n*gga, one or two of my bruhs must have ran a train on your girl huh, n*gga?
 04-19-2007, 12:10 AM         #89
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
YOU DUMB fu*k, I'M 25, GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE, LOVE WOMEN AND DRESS MY AGE, YOU SOUND LIKE A IMMATURE KID TALKIN BOUT DRESSING CASUAL IS FOR METROs3xUALS AND HOMOs3xUALS, YOU GOTTA BE A KID, ALL Y'ALL BROKE a.ss DUMB n*ggaZ STILL WEARING WACK a.ss OVERPRICED JORDANS, BIG SAGGING a.ss PANTS AND TENNIS DRESS TALL TEES, GET CHA HATE ON.. I GET THE TOP NOTCH FEMALES, REAL FEMALES WITH TASTE LOVE A MAN THAT CAN CARRY THEMSELF RIGHT AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A THUG, TOO MANY RAP VIDEO GOT YA'LL WEAK a.ss MINDS THINKING THAT IF A n*gga WEAR BUTTON UPS AND SLACKS HE EITHER GAY OR TRYIN TO BE WHITE, I MAKE 45 DOLLARS A HOUR, SO GO RIGHT AHEAD AND HATE ON THAT, CHUMPS.
haha 45 an hour nice. what u do?
 04-19-2007, 01:25 AM         #90
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
College didnt teach you to much about reading comprehension.

1st off nobody said dressing casual is for homos and metros3xuals, I said there is a difference between dressing casual and metros3xual, I also added that you and ya crew dress more on the metros3xual side.

2nd, nobody said you were a f*g**t. Why you got all defensive and sh*t is beyond me. You typing in that big a.ss font and all caps tells me I touched a nerve and makes you look like a lil a.ss kid. You say you are 25 then act it. A few words over a message board, especially words typed in a respectful tone with an reasonable explination, shouldnt get you out of character.
 04-19-2007, 01:27 AM         #91
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
College didnt teach you to much about reading comprehension.

1st off nobody said dressing casual is for homos and metros3xuals, I said there is a difference between dressing casual and metros3xual, I also added that you and ya crew dress more on the metros3xual side.

2nd, nobody said you were a f*g**t. Why you got all defensive and sh*t is beyond me. You typing in that big a.ss font and all caps tells me I touched a nerve and makes you look like a lil a.ss kid. You say you are 25 then act it. A few words over a message board, especially words typed in a respectful tone with an reasonable explanation, shouldnt get you out of character.
 11 years ago '05        #92
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
" That Tshirt Looks Like A Dress My n*gga "
 11 years ago '04        #93
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 TheBookerMan said:
I just got back from a club out here in jers and WTF at EVERY black dude dressing like tango on the i luv new york finale. That look is so fu*king stupid, the whole fu*king "grown and s3xy" trend is fu*king stupid. Grown and s3xy = old and single!
lol, alright stay lookin like you on a street corner slanging rock with your 8XL white T and fu*kin tan colored Timbs.

Your prolly the same dude that goes to job interviews lookin like trash wonderin why you didn't get the job.
 11 years ago '06        #94
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Okay.Player said:
" That Tshirt Looks Like A Dress My n*gga "
That Tall Tee To Me, Look Like A NIGHTGOWN...
 11 years ago '05        #95
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
i think people get alil too caught up in the "grown & s3xy look" hype. i can understand goin out & stuff like that, but i know people that try & do it loungin around tha house or in recreational situations ( goin to tha mall, takin tha kids to chuck e cheese. lol my baby momma used to k!ll wit that sh*t.) sh*t jus looks dumb. i was under the impression grown & s3xy was sumthin you are, or personified. not sumthin you put on for a coupla hours
 11 years ago '06        #96
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 micseles said:
i think people get alil too caught up in the "grown & s3xy look" hype. i can understand goin out & stuff like that, but i know people that try & do it loungin around tha house or in recreational situations ( goin to tha mall, takin tha kids to chuck e cheese. lol my baby momma used to k!ll wit that sh*t.) sh*t jus looks dumb. i was under the impression grown & s3xy was sumthin you are, or personified. not sumthin you put on for a coupla hours
LOL LO LOL LOL...
 11 years ago '04        #97
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

yeah this is style LMFAO.. you can have that "look" :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #98
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 RalphLaurenJR said:
YOU d*ckHEAD, I bet you the same type of n*gga that get stopped by the cops and wonder why they fu*k with your big tennis dress tall tee wearing, played out football jersey having, sagging pants a.ss and talk this internet sh*t like you is.

I do me, I get fine women, and make money, no chump change.
And yet, you post pictures of yourself tryin' to ball, and constantly tell everyone on this forum how cool you are, how ballin you are, how pimpin you are.

Listen "player". If you was really doin all that, you'd know better. You wouldn't have to tell fools that you're doin it. You're so concerned with people on this forums opinions, further lets me know you still tryin' to fake it til you make it.

and LMFAO at you bumpin yourself. Conceited a.ss dude, I don't wanna see your ugly a.ss mug once, much less twice.

Now come on, tell me AGAIN how pimpin you are, how ballin' you are, how grown you are. And how immature, broke, ugly, gay or whatever else you can come up with, that I am, cuz I know that's all that your response is gonna be. fu*k outa here you burnt bi*ch. If you really doin you, THEN DO IT and quit tellin' everyone how much you do it. WE DON"T CARE

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-19-2007 at 11:31 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #99
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Casual look is so s3xy to me....tall tee and j's are so played, lil n*ggas dress like that.....

Get some class...
 11 years ago '05        #100
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 RalphLaurenJR said:

was the 7 font neccesary?
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy