The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I wear a blazer with jeans sometimes.
 04-17-2007, 08:36 PM         #62
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nameless_ said:
man you got this out of the new issue of complex magazine. get the fu*k ottta here.
Your right. Complex magazine is the only one that could have EVER had this thought :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #63
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
It's probably where you stole your thought though. The only time you should be rockin Jordans, a t-shirt and any pair of jeans is when you're hanging out with your friends or if you're just going to chill at home. When you're going out, depending on where you're going out, you should dress differently, especially if you're trying to get on some ladies.
 04-17-2007, 10:48 PM         #64
RR90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is what it is.....for the grown and s3xy....i like the style....as long as n*ggas dont OD it.
 04-18-2007, 12:32 AM         #65
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
monkey see monkey do.....swagga jackin' is @ an all time high

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga swiss look like he about to hit a gay bar or dj for the village people.
 04-18-2007, 12:37 AM         #66
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get mad but yall look suspect. That whole metros3xual look will never be me but do you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #67
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
there aint nothing wrong with dressing up nice once n a while (clubbing partying w/e) just slap on a dress shirt, jeans, jays good to go but for chillin i just wear white tees shorts n nikes
 11 years ago '04        #68
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
It's not whack, I like it, obviously not everyones gonna like something but I think it's a nice look.
 11 years ago '04        #69
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Its cool if you been doing it but if you just doing it cause you see other n*ggas doing it and you following a trend then fu*k that sh*t... But Tango def did not start that I been seeing that for a minute now. Tango crooked a.ss hat gets on my nerves more.
 04-18-2007, 07:23 AM         #70
rebelus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
I just got back from a club out here in jers and WTF at EVERY black dude dressing like tango on the i luv new york finale. That look is so fu*king stupid, the whole fu*king "grown and s3xy" trend is fu*king stupid. Grown and s3xy = old and single!

Ok obviously your still a young buck, probably living home, don't pay rent, haven't had a stable job, don't wash your own clothes, can't cook, probably take bird baths cause you don't no how the shower works.
Point being you have no style. There is no way you can actually sit here and tell me that if you wore your long white tee sloppy extra baggy jean with the played out sag, and I wore a botton up, or a blazer with you some nice dress pants are more of a fitted pair of jeans that the ladies are going to look at you and be like, Damn that guy with the white tee down to his knees is looking sharp.
The girls who think that are probably still very young and just don't know no better. When you actually get into your 20's and you want to find a real quality woman then you dress the part.
I mean if a female can get dressed up and look all s3xy going to the club, why can't you.
This is also the same in the work place. You don't dress for the job you have, you dress for the job you want. Play the part. fu*king young buck now a days need to stop watching so much BET and MTV because your minds have been curupted and you have no identity. Everyone of you kids look exactly alike. White tee, hat real low, sloppy jeans, with your shoe laces tied at the bottom of your sneakers. This is the Clone Generation.
 11 years ago '06        #71
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 FaceMob said:
Get mad but yall look suspect. That whole metros3xual look will never be me but do you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

we look suspect because we all graduated from college, and dress nice, ok?

you is young doggie..
 11 years ago '06        #72
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 rebelus said:
Ok obviously your still a young buck, probably living home, don't pay rent, haven't had a stable job, don't wash your own clothes, can't cook, probably take bird baths cause you don't no how the shower works.
Point being you have no style. There is no way you can actually sit here and tell me that if you wore your long white tee sloppy extra baggy jean with the played out sag, and I wore a botton up, or a blazer with you some nice dress pants are more of a fitted pair of jeans that the ladies are going to look at you and be like, Damn that guy with the white tee down to his knees is looking sharp.
The girls who think that are probably still very young and just don't know no better. When you actually get into your 20's and you want to find a real quality woman then you dress the part.
I mean if a female can get dressed up and look all s3xy going to the club, why can't you.
This is also the same in the work place. You don't dress for the job you have, you dress for the job you want. Play the part. fu*king young buck now a days need to stop watching so much BET and MTV because your minds have been curupted and you have no identity. Everyone of you kids look exactly alike. White tee, hat real low, sloppy jeans, with your shoe laces tied at the bottom of your sneakers. This is the Clone Generation.
truth, i'm 25, the fu*k it look like me wearing tall tees, jerseys and jordans for?
 04-18-2007, 08:44 AM         #73
rebelus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
we look suspect because we all graduated from college, and dress nice, ok?

you is young doggie..

LOL no doubt doggy. These Lil kids just don't know. We did it big when we where there age and now we are doing it even bigger. This Clone Generation doesn't understand cause they don't think for themselves. If anything looks suspect its those long a.ss Tee's that look like dressing. The funniest is seeing a dude like 5'5 wearing a tee down to his knees. I mean how hard is it to rock that style.
Oh and another thing. The one thing that make me realize that this Clone Generation is mindless is the fact that the long tee has been in style for over a year. I mean that is a fad that in our days would of came in went in one school year. We kept changing sh*t up because we liked doing something different . You dudes (kid) don't know when to say when until Young Jeezy tells you it ain't hot no more. LOL LOL
 04-18-2007, 11:17 AM         #74
kasefamly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
I just got back from a club out here in jers and WTF at EVERY black dude dressing like tango on the i luv new york finale. That look is so fu*king stupid, the whole fu*king "grown and s3xy" trend is fu*king stupid. Grown and s3xy = old and single!
yo....wtf u rockin to the club then....i mean if u lookin for them jumpoff bi*ches keep rockin that du-rag in that 16x white tee.... u good fam!!!!!!! But if u tryna bag them classy broads man listen! u better be ballin like jimmy jones cause aint no grown a.ss s3xy lady fu*kin witchu lookin like u 17 ya diiggg!!!!!! thats fact fam!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #75
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
ahahah this thread is funny.. Sorry chief, but once you start stepping into up-scale clubs.. Your clothing game gotta be upscale too... Its a fact, I noticed that when I hit 18... Bouncers have a sign right outside.. No tennis shoes, baggy jeans, sh*t some clubs be like no jeans.. Only collared or, button up shirts... No T's... And I been seeing no Timbs on signs lately too... Its just the type of club where there trying to keep a particular image up.. Mind you, if your money is thick.. U might be able to come up in there... But I seen Amare Studamire(check spelling fast) crew not be able to enter a club because one of them had some Timbs on... And this a Millionaire, in the city he plays ball for, and he couldnt even get his folks in
 11 years ago '05        #76
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
i refuse to ever ever wear a tall tee again. wearing clothes too big for u is the dumbest sh*t ever made. im damn near 24 and dressing in super baggy jeans and tall tee's is something i did when i was 16, some day u gotta grow up and realize how dumb u used to look in that sh*t. ya mom always used to always tell u before u bought your clothes that one day your gonna look and ask yourself why in the hell did i dress like this.
 11 years ago '06        #77
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 rebelus said:
LOL no doubt doggy. These Lil kids just don't know. We did it big when we where there age and now we are doing it even bigger. This Clone Generation doesn't understand cause they don't think for themselves. If anything looks suspect its those long a.ss Tee's that look like dressing. The funniest is seeing a dude like 5'5 wearing a tee down to his knees. I mean how hard is it to rock that style.
Oh and another thing. The one thing that make me realize that this Clone Generation is mindless is the fact that the long tee has been in style for over a year. I mean that is a fad that in our days would of came in went in one school year. We kept changing sh*t up because we liked doing something different . You dudes (kid) don't know when to say when until Young Jeezy tells you it ain't hot no more. LOL LOL
all the time..
 11 years ago '06        #78
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 kasefamly said:
yo....wtf u rockin to the club then....i mean if u lookin for them jumpoff bi*ches keep rockin that du-rag in that 16x white tee.... u good fam!!!!!!! But if u tryna bag them classy broads man listen! u better be ballin like jimmy jones cause aint no grown a.ss s3xy lady fu*kin witchu lookin like u 17 ya diiggg!!!!!! thats fact fam!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #79
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56

hahahahahahahaa
omg this wole thread is about how to be broke but look like u got a few dollas....saditty as n*ggas k!ll me man...if u gettin money n*gga u can wear whatever and still get bi*ches and still be accepted as long as u got common sense...wearing some gay a.ss sh*t and possin with 75 dollas does not make u sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #80
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
gay a.ss kappas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy