The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
this thread is good.. TO EACH IS OWN BUT I DONT THINK LOOKIN SLOPPY IS NEVER COOL. IF ITS A BUTTON UP OR WHITE TEE. tHE GRIMEY LOOK AINT COOL UNLESS U REALLY A GRIMEY n*gga. ITS TOO MANY DRESS-A-THUGS OUT HERE. DO U BUT DONT GET MAD BECAUSE HOES GOIN FOR CASUAL DRESSED FELLAS AND U CANT EVEN GET IN THE CLUB, GO MARCH ON WASHINGTON OR SOMETHIN
 04-16-2007, 10:34 PM         #42
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WallyRokk said:
hip hop makes me sad

anywasy i think he was jus makin a point about nikkas still dressin like usher in the Yeah video

not about actully dressin to impress in the whole sense
Yeah, thats exactlly what im talkin bout.

As far as dressing nice, it'll get you somewhere, but sometimes it's like dudes take it the extra step, when it aint even neccesary, if anything it's hurtin em. I know in just a button up, dress pants, and shoes i get hot when im dancing. Add a blazer to the mix....
 11 years ago '06        #43
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
It really depends on where you're going, and what the dress code is for that spot.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1425 1425
just because you don't dress "grown and s3xy" don't mean you don't dress nice. Like dude said above me...a polo, some jeans, and sneakers ain't grown and s3xy, but it ain't ignorant either.
 04-17-2007, 12:13 AM         #45
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
IMO blazers only look good with a suit and the only time they look good wit jeans is when rockin an unzipped hoody under. The only problem i got with dressing up casually is the shoes. Once i started rocking sneakers, i found every other type of shoe uncomfortable as fu*k.
yea dress shoes are hella uncomfortable.
 04-17-2007, 12:24 AM         #46
sebizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see whats "cool" bout rocking the darkest stunna shades you got at the clubs.. n*ggas look like fools
 04-17-2007, 12:58 AM         #47
toasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bullsh*t. Being in the club rocking armani or prada etc. is that dopeness. I got love for more than just strictly hiphop fashion.
 11 years ago '05        #48
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
n*ggas dont look like no fu*kin tango that n*gga had a on a hoodie and a fake a.ss new era on the reunion show.
 11 years ago '07        #49
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
Every n*gga that said the sh*t is wack should go re-evaluate wtf they dress code gonna be in a few years ...and why the fu*k are you checking out what other men wearing in the club coming back on a forum spillin ur guts out lookin at the computer screen mad?
 11 years ago '04        #50
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 ClearSmoke said:
^^you sound like a queef
haha
thought I smelled pus*y here
 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM         #51
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jussncredible said:
Every n*gga that said the sh*t is wack should go re-evaluate wtf they dress code gonna be in a few years ...and why the fu*k are you checking out what other men wearing in the club coming back on a forum spillin ur guts out lookin at the computer screen mad?
You know, i bet at some point in your life you said, wow look at this uddes fake shoes, hat, whatever. Or said look at this cornball. Yeah, i was at the club, strictly to check out the dudes and come back home to post about it :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #52
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 Nerd_Rich said:
sh*ts not wack to me...Certain clubs only allow "THE GROWN MAN LOOK" and those are the clubs that I like, because those are the ones with the upscale women not those clubs where you can rock a "white T" and some fake a.ss jordans.....Maybe it's me, but I consider myself to be very versatile when it comes to dressing so I can switch it up and make anything work to my advantage.........
:applause: :applause: :applause:
FINALLY SOME1 WITH SOME fu*kIN SENSE.
 11 years ago '07        #53
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
but you'll never see me make a thread about it...atleast tell em to there face that there sh*t is a.ss
 04-17-2007, 12:17 PM         #54
Nameless_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
I just got back from a club out here in jers and WTF at EVERY black dude dressing like tango on the i luv new york finale. That look is so fu*king stupid, the whole fu*king "grown and s3xy" trend is fu*king stupid. Grown and s3xy = old and single!
man you got this out of the new issue of complex magazine. get the fu*k ottta here.
 04-17-2007, 01:17 PM         #55
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand exactly why clubs do this, which is why I got my club clothes for particular clubs. I respect they dress code they set for people, like dude said thats class when you can respect what standards a club looks for. When I go out around the city to malls or just a day out I'll wear a pair of jeans, white tee, forces, fitted and a hoody or pair of jeans, polo, forces and a fitted depending on the weather. I got a large variety of clothes.
 11 years ago '06        #56
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,750 | Props total: 2955 2955
 toasty said:
fu*k the bullsh*t. Being in the club rocking armani or prada etc. is that dopeness. I got love for more than just strictly hiphop fashion.
word..... if u dress nice more often maybe u wont be so angry at the cops all the time
 11 years ago '06        #57
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
ONLY IMMATURE AND IGNORNANT PEOPLE GONNA SAY THAT WEARING CASUAL CLOTHINGS IS DUMB, IF YOU IN YOUR MID TO LATE 20S AND STILL WEARING TALL TEES, JORDANS, AND OTHER KID BULLsh*t, k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '06        #59
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
ONLY IMMATURE AND IGNORNANT PEOPLE GONNA SAY THAT WEARING CASUAL CLOTHINGS IS DUMB, IF YOU IN YOUR MID TO LATE 20S AND STILL WEARING TALL TEES, JORDANS, AND OTHER KID BULLsh*t, k!ll yourself
yes fu*kin sir..
 11 years ago '06        #60
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space

bumping myself....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago