The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 02:52 PM         #21
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys aren't getting it.

Dressing nice to the club is FINE, it's expceted. But wear it right, blazer + jeans + the hat + a completlly open button up with a wife beater underneith + some crazy air forces or whatever = WHACK!
 04-16-2007, 02:55 PM         #22
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Little kids man WTF

yo, there's a difference between dressin grown and s3xy, and dressin like you tryin' to bring back 1980 Miami Vice. Yea the motown philly look isn't really crackin' here in 07. But wearin a baggier pair of slacks w/ some dress shoes and a fly collared shirt >>>>>>>>>>>> any pair of jeans, J's and regular a.ss T shirt.

It's called CLASS people. get some get right. but I guess sometimes it just has to come with age.
The fu*k you know about CLASS? Class =/= How you dress.

Theres a difference between dressing classy(which is what your describing, equivelant of some dude from the suburbs looking like malibu's most wanted, having the look but not really being the person) and having actual CLASS

Last edited by TheBookerMan; 04-16-2007 at 02:56 PM..
 04-16-2007, 04:14 PM         #23
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most clubs dont let u in with sneakers, timz, or plain white tees. anyway, is it ok to wear jeans with dress shoes? what kinds?
 11 years ago '04        #24
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1425 1425
I think yall missed the point of the thread. Some people don't dress "grown and s3xy" because they actually are grown. They did it because Jay Z told them so. As soon as its not cool to dress up anymore, alot of those cats won't wear a button up ever again.
 11 years ago '05        #25
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
You guys are so late on every damn thing it's not even funny. Blazer+Jeans+dress Shirt isn't even "grown and s3xy" the white people call it casual business wear at work.
 11 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 TheBookerMan said:
The fu*k you know about CLASS? Class =/= How you dress.

Theres a difference between dressing classy(which is what your describing, equivelant of some dude from the suburbs looking like malibu's most wanted, having the look but not really being the person) and having actual CLASS
Listen SON. My point obviously flew way over your head. No sh*t class doesn't automatically come from clothes. Any ignorant mother fu*ker knows that.

Class comes from the simple fact that you care enough about your appearance and socitial standards to actually dress nice. Dress for the occasion. I got homeboys who refuse to wear dress shoes to a club. Or they won't go somewhere where you can't wear a fitted inside. That's not class.

Now to recognize that there is a standard at a particular club, because they are trying to attract a particular type of crowd AKA not some little punk a.ss thugs with no money and a chip on their shoulder, and to dress accordingly, now that's class.

if you won't dress up cuz you still tryin to be hard...that's not class.

Now from what you described that you wore to the club I would say that's class. at first I thought you were rockin' some jeans, j's, and a white T. But from your outfit, I wouldn't say that applied to you.
 11 years ago '07        #27
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
IMO blazers only look good with a suit and the only time they look good wit jeans is when rockin an unzipped hoody under. The only problem i got with dressing up casually is the shoes. Once i started rocking sneakers, i found every other type of shoe uncomfortable as fu*k.
 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM         #28
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
You guys aren't getting it.

Dressing nice to the club is FINE, it's expceted. But wear it right, blazer + jeans + the hat + a completlly open button up with a wife beater underneith + some crazy air forces or whatever = WHACK!
well that aint no grown and s3xy look....that's fu*kin old and bummy.
 11 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 -DDKing13- said:
well that aint no grown and s3xy look....that's fu*kin old and bummy.
:

<----New Hotness.................Old and Busted---->
 11 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas is just scared bout how they dress. thinkin what you dress determines who u really is. dudes be scared that gettin on that grown man look gon make them look pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #31
space
space
^^^
true, and I guess that comes with age....or maturity level.
 11 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
^^yea no doubt. im only 19..i get on my 2x tees and sh*t sometimes but I flip it up when I want. I aint got sh*t to prove to these lame a.ss n*ggas who swear they keepin it hood? time gon come to these n*ggas when they aint gon care what others think. you can still be that n*gga with a blazer on. i dont care....like u said bout maturity... it gon hit them
 11 years ago '05        #33
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
yall tight shirt, tight jeans, blazer wearing n*ggas are upset. just because you dont look like a homos3xual runway model doesnt mean you have to look like a 15 year old dope boy either.

be true to what you do. dont think that look is so much better than another n*ggas style. i dont rock tall tees and i dont rock grown and s3xy bullsh*t either

im on some polos...roc jeans... dope sneakers and fitted sh*t. they wont let me in the club like that most of the time but fu*k it. im not wearing some dress pants and a blazer like im going to a job interview, just to fu*k bi*ches and get drunk. the sh*t makes no sense. its like putting on a tuxedo to cut the grass
 04-16-2007, 06:49 PM         #34
SoSynCir750  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Save them suits and sh*t for the interviews......We ride smooth and low out here....I aint uffin wit it....I love my hoodies and jeans laced wit my fresh jordans...AHHHHAAAAAA
 04-16-2007, 07:01 PM         #35
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^you sound like a queef
 04-16-2007, 07:05 PM         #36
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSynCir750 said:
Save them suits and sh*t for the interviews......We ride smooth and low out here....I aint uffin wit it....I love my hoodies and jeans laced wit my fresh jordans...AHHHHAAAAAA
sure buddy....
 11 years ago '04        #37
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
monkey see monkey do.....swagga jackin' is @ an all time high

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by goke11429; 04-16-2007 at 08:06 PM..
 04-16-2007, 07:52 PM         #38
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop makes me sad

anywasy i think he was jus makin a point about nikkas still dressin like usher in the Yeah video

not about actully dressin to impress in the whole sense
 11 years ago '04        #39
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
is that swizz beatz?? wtf?? k!ll myself.
 04-16-2007, 08:12 PM         #40
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pic is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago