The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
21 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,483 | Props total: 14992 14992
 TheBookerMan said
The fu*k you know about CLASS? Class =/= How you dress.

Theres a difference between dressing classy(which is what your describing, equivelant of some dude from the suburbs looking like malibu's most wanted, having the look but not really being the person) and having actual CLASS
Listen SON. My point obviously flew way over your head. No sh*t class doesn't automatically come from clothes. Any ignorant mother fu*ker knows that.

Class comes from the simple fact that you care enough about your appearance and socitial standards to actually dress nice. Dress for the occasion. I got homeboys who refuse to wear dress shoes to a club. Or they won't go somewhere where you can't wear a fitted inside. That's not class.

Now to recognize that there is a standard at a particular club, because they are trying to attract a particular type of crowd AKA not some little punk a.ss thugs with no money and a chip on their shoulder, and to dress accordingly, now that's class.

if you won't dress up cuz you still tryin to be hard...that's not class.

Now from what you described that you wore to the club I would say that's class. at first I thought you were rockin' some jeans, j's, and a white T. But from your outfit, I wouldn't say that applied to you.

12 years ago '07        #27
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 746 746
IMO blazers only look good with a suit and the only time they look good wit jeans is when rockin an unzipped hoody under. The only problem i got with dressing up casually is the shoes. Once i started rocking sneakers, i found every other type of shoe uncomfortable as fu*k.

04-16-2007, 05:30 PM         #28
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said
You guys aren't getting it.

Dressing nice to the club is FINE, it's expceted. But wear it right, blazer + jeans + the hat + a completlly open button up with a wife beater underneith + some crazy air forces or whatever = WHACK!
well that aint no grown and s3xy look....that's fu*kin old and bummy.

12 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 -DDKing13- said
well that aint no grown and s3xy look....that's fu*kin old and bummy.
:

<----New Hotness.................Old and Busted---->

12 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggas is just scared bout how they dress. thinkin what you dress determines who u really is. dudes be scared that gettin on that grown man look gon make them look pus*y

12 years ago '04        #31
space
space
^^^
true, and I guess that comes with age....or maturity level.

12 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
^^yea no doubt. im only 19..i get on my 2x tees and sh*t sometimes but I flip it up when I want. I aint got sh*t to prove to these lame a.ss n*ggas who swear they keepin it hood? time gon come to these n*ggas when they aint gon care what others think. you can still be that n*gga with a blazer on. i dont care....like u said bout maturity... it gon hit them

12 years ago '05        #33
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
yall tight shirt, tight jeans, blazer wearing n*ggas are upset. just because you dont look like a homos3xual runway model doesnt mean you have to look like a 15 year old dope boy either.

be true to what you do. dont think that look is so much better than another n*ggas style. i dont rock tall tees and i dont rock grown and s3xy bullsh*t either

im on some polos...roc jeans... dope sneakers and fitted sh*t. they wont let me in the club like that most of the time but fu*k it. im not wearing some dress pants and a blazer like im going to a job interview, just to fu*k bi*ches and get drunk. the sh*t makes no sense. its like putting on a tuxedo to cut the grass

04-16-2007, 06:49 PM         #34
SoSynCir750  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Save them suits and sh*t for the interviews......We ride smooth and low out here....I aint uffin wit it....I love my hoodies and jeans laced wit my fresh jordans...AHHHHAAAAAA

04-16-2007, 07:01 PM         #35
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^you sound like a queef

04-16-2007, 07:05 PM         #36
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSynCir750 said
Save them suits and sh*t for the interviews......We ride smooth and low out here....I aint uffin wit it....I love my hoodies and jeans laced wit my fresh jordans...AHHHHAAAAAA
sure buddy....

12 years ago '04        #37
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
monkey see monkey do.....swagga jackin' is @ an all time high

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by goke11429; 04-16-2007 at 08:06 PM..

04-16-2007, 07:52 PM         #38
WallyRokk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop makes me sad

anywasy i think he was jus makin a point about nikkas still dressin like usher in the Yeah video

not about actully dressin to impress in the whole sense

12 years ago '04        #39
bomester 
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 0 0
is that swizz beatz?? wtf?? k!ll myself.

04-16-2007, 08:12 PM         #40
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pic is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #41
Veno da Don 24 heat pts24
space
space
$20,783 | Props total: 4203 4203
this thread is good.. TO EACH IS OWN BUT I DONT THINK LOOKIN SLOPPY IS NEVER COOL. IF ITS A BUTTON UP OR WHITE TEE. tHE GRIMEY LOOK AINT COOL UNLESS U REALLY A GRIMEY n*gga. ITS TOO MANY DRESS-A-THUGS OUT HERE. DO U BUT DONT GET MAD BECAUSE HOES GOIN FOR CASUAL DRESSED FELLAS AND U CANT EVEN GET IN THE CLUB, GO MARCH ON WASHINGTON OR SOMETHIN

04-16-2007, 10:34 PM         #42
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WallyRokk said
hip hop makes me sad

anywasy i think he was jus makin a point about nikkas still dressin like usher in the Yeah video

not about actully dressin to impress in the whole sense
Yeah, thats exactlly what im talkin bout.

As far as dressing nice, it'll get you somewhere, but sometimes it's like dudes take it the extra step, when it aint even neccesary, if anything it's hurtin em. I know in just a button up, dress pants, and shoes i get hot when im dancing. Add a blazer to the mix....

12 years ago '06        #43
SaTown's Finest 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 953 953
It really depends on where you're going, and what the dress code is for that spot.

12 years ago '04        #44
Mercury 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 2072 2072
just because you don't dress "grown and s3xy" don't mean you don't dress nice. Like dude said above me...a polo, some jeans, and sneakers ain't grown and s3xy, but it ain't ignorant either.

04-17-2007, 12:13 AM         #45
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said
IMO blazers only look good with a suit and the only time they look good wit jeans is when rockin an unzipped hoody under. The only problem i got with dressing up casually is the shoes. Once i started rocking sneakers, i found every other type of shoe uncomfortable as fu*k.
yea dress shoes are hella uncomfortable.

04-17-2007, 12:24 AM         #46
sebizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see whats "cool" bout rocking the darkest stunna shades you got at the clubs.. n*ggas look like fools

04-17-2007, 12:58 AM         #47
toasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bullsh*t. Being in the club rocking armani or prada etc. is that dopeness. I got love for more than just strictly hiphop fashion.

12 years ago '05        #48
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,417 | Props total: 1567 1567
n*ggas dont look like no fu*kin tango that n*gga had a on a hoodie and a fake a.ss new era on the reunion show.

12 years ago '07        #49
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 988 988
Every n*gga that said the sh*t is wack should go re-evaluate wtf they dress code gonna be in a few years ...and why the fu*k are you checking out what other men wearing in the club coming back on a forum spillin ur guts out lookin at the computer screen mad?

12 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 ClearSmoke said
^^you sound like a queef
haha
thought I smelled pus*y here

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  29
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+283online now  28
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
228 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
88 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Tommy Sotomayor Makes It To Prime-time Tv Checking Blaq Queens!
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  6
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  6
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy