The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2007, 02:08 AM         #1
8287 pageviews
159 comments

TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The grown and s3xy look is fu*king WHACK!

I just got back from a club out here in jers and WTF at EVERY black dude dressing like tango on the i luv new york finale. That look is so fu*king stupid, the whole fu*king "grown and s3xy" trend is fu*king stupid. Grown and s3xy = old and single!

159 comments for "The grown and sexy look is fu*king WHACK!"

11 years ago '04        #2
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
i laff wen i go to a club and still see n*ggas rockin blazers wit jeans and sh*t...that sh*t was played out before it even hit the states,smh...
 04-16-2007, 03:22 AM         #3
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I noticed that sh*t too at the clubs this weekend out here in Cali. sh*ts corny as fu*k. Reminds me of some 80's Miami Vice sh*t.

Crazy how a reality show can have so much influence on pop culture.

I still rock nice pants and collared shirt. Thats all you need man.
 04-16-2007, 03:41 AM         #4
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts not wack to me...Certain clubs only allow "THE GROWN MAN LOOK" and those are the clubs that I like, because those are the ones with the upscale women not those clubs where you can rock a "white T" and some fake a.ss jordans.....Maybe it's me, but I consider myself to be very versatile when it comes to dressing so I can switch it up and make anything work to my advantage.........
 11 years ago '05        #5
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
man if thats the way u wanna dress then thats how u dress i seen n*ggas doin that look way b4 that bullsh*t show came out so it has nothing to do with the show....

anyway im more into a vintage look.......

plus it aint a "grown and s3xy look" its called casual
 11 years ago '04        #6
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
haha yeah, dressing classy is def. whack!!

what did you wear to the club?? please don't say a tall tee and some forces, you can't even get into most clubs up here without dress shoes and a collared shirt except spots that are trash
 11 years ago '04        #7
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
if ur wearing a tall tee or plain white tee to a club, ur either 16 or drive a geo
 11 years ago '04        #8
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
truthfully...I dont care what the next man does...dress how u wanna dress...if the ladies are feelin u...then u good...thats all that matters...Im sure u not dressin to impress other n*ggas...u dress how u dress so u will feel fly and so that females will think u fly
 04-16-2007, 11:17 AM         #9
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is dressing nice, and not in a fu*kin night gown, whack?
 04-16-2007, 12:00 PM         #10
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The look has been around even before Miami Vice, so this is nothing new. Secondly, when you go to an upscale club they will not let you walk in the door with some sagging jeans, oversize white tee and jordans. Hell, even if you have the blazer with the shirt and you got the Jordans, they won't even bother to let you in. Point is, this look has been around for a long a.ss time and it is not a grown man look. It is the opposite, it's the casual look. There is no such thing as a grown man look, because a grown man carries himself and doesn't need the clothes to speak to speak for him. A real man speaks for himself. Plain and simple.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-16-2007 at 01:50 PM..
 04-16-2007, 12:35 PM         #11
Youngonereese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i think it should be used to an extent. like i have a lot of button ups and i think they look nice so yeah. but that tango stuff is kinda messed up. i mean itll b ok if theres that one guy. then u just think "well theres gotta b one guy i guess", but when whole crews get together and have a "lets wear blazers" night, then its kinda strange. but do what u want i guess cuz when its all said and done, its about what u thought loked cool that night. go u
 04-16-2007, 12:37 PM         #12
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so dressing nice and having bi*ches is whack now? hmmmm, didnt know that......
 04-16-2007, 01:01 PM         #13
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I'm just supposed to white-tee it up everywhere I go?
 11 years ago '04        #14
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
wtf. so those dressing nice to a club annoys you??? this thread is stupid as fu*k son.
 04-16-2007, 01:38 PM         #15
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See ic an see if u goin 2 the club n u rockin tight sh*t...thats the only instance ull see me w. a tight shirt and som jeans that my d*ck can breath in but wearin it all day like som d*ckridin dipset fan..yea thast wack. I cant stand that but fu*k it, let dudes look corny cuz ima rock my clothes no matter wat. But my normal clothes are more fited thnan baggy...as i got older i realized baggy clothes makes u look like a suspect

Last edited by TValles; 04-16-2007 at 01:40 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #16
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 116 116
LOL even Tango was hooded up last night, and I think Jay-z started this B*llsh*t not Tango. Also man that N*gga ole as hell, it ain't like he 20...

"You can't be the king of parking lot forever" - Andre 3000
 11 years ago '04        #17
fittedhatslim 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
what tango had on was that rockstar sh*t....even chance had on a wallet chain
 11 years ago '04        #18
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
How the fu*k did Tango start a trend.. Tango has nothing to do with anything.. plus the way he wore his hats eliminated his look
 11 years ago '04        #19
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Little kids man WTF

yo, there's a difference between dressin grown and s3xy, and dressin like you tryin' to bring back 1980 Miami Vice. Yea the motown philly look isn't really crackin' here in 07. But wearin a baggier pair of slacks w/ some dress shoes and a fly collared shirt >>>>>>>>>>>> any pair of jeans, J's and regular a.ss T shirt.

It's called CLASS people. get some get right. but I guess sometimes it just has to come with age.
 04-16-2007, 02:49 PM         #20
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
haha yeah, dressing classy is def. whack!!

what did you wear to the club?? please don't say a tall tee and some forces, you can't even get into most clubs up here without dress shoes and a collared shirt except spots that are trash
I wore some black dress pants and and express shirt, watch, simple kenneth cole belt buckle, black shoes, nothing major.

And i agree with the other guy, i like the vintage look better anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy