My 2002 Impala On 24's

most viewed right now
 120
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-20-2007, 01:13 PM         #41
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
THE IMP IS A BEAST. LOTA CAKE TO GET EM ON THOUGH. I LOVE WHEELS BUT CANT PUT MORE INTO THEM THAN THE WHIP IS WORTH. THAT sh*t IS GONE k!ll YA TRANS BRO
i dont think big rims mess up tranny's like people always say... I talked to some guy at a rim shop they said it's not really that big of a deal it's not like you're towing your rims... Some guy told me something like , 24's will ruin your engine and tranny in your crown vic if u get 4's.... then i talked to a few ppl on cardomain who have had 4's on tehre vics for a while and they said they haven't run into one of those problems and they drive there sh*t hard as fu*k... so all that sh*t im ne ver gonna worry about lol I guess the people with 24's on charger se's (or w.e the base model 2.? liter engine) are gonna have tons of engine and tranny trouble??? yeah right they ride 4'son them all day everyday no big deal!


Last edited by samakaballer; 05-20-2007 at 01:15 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 jstreetz225 said:
That is straight nasty. I wanna put 24's on my 02 mustang. Anybody ever see that or think it is possible? I think I seen a pic of that sh*t b4 online somewhere. Right now I got the 20's but I MUST upgrade for the summer and I got 5 stacks to play wit. Money is no option, is it possible? If not, then I'll just cop the 22's.


These are the 4's im lookin at.
ur prob another V6 stang poser, as for the impala, I think FWD cars wit anything larger than 22" is stupid
 05-20-2007, 01:21 PM         #43
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
i dont think big rims mess up tranny's like people always say... I talked to some guy at a rim shop they said it's not really that big of a deal it's not like you're towing your rims... Some guy told me something like , 24's will ruin your engine and tranny in your crown vic if u get 4's.... then i talked to a few ppl on cardomain who have had 4's on tehre vics for a while and they said they haven't run into one of those problems and they drive there sh*t hard as fu*k... so all that sh*t im ne ver gonna worry about lol I guess the people with 24's on charger se's (or w.e the base model 2.? liter engine) are gonna have tons of engine and tranny trouble??? yeah right they ride 4'son them all day everyday no big deal!
I think its just all about how you drive

You just gotta take it easy

Im going through brakes already...I had new pads put on 2 months before the 24's and I already need new ones. Ive only had the 24's for a month now.

Im not having any luck finding any parts to upgrade the brakes. Anybody know where I might be able to find some???
 11 years ago '04        #44
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
just replace the brakes altogether with performance ones
 05-20-2007, 01:25 PM         #45
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said:
just replace the brakes altogether with performance ones
haha I already know that...

But what are some good companys that make them?
 11 years ago '04        #46
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
Brembo, Baer, hotkhis etc. but expect to pay out the a.ss for em
 05-20-2007, 01:49 PM         #47
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
i dont think big rims mess up tranny's like people always say... I talked to some guy at a rim shop they said it's not really that big of a deal it's not like you're towing your rims... Some guy told me something like , 24's will ruin your engine and tranny in your crown vic if u get 4's.... then i talked to a few ppl on cardomain who have had 4's on tehre vics for a while and they said they haven't run into one of those problems and they drive there sh*t hard as fu*k... so all that sh*t im ne ver gonna worry about lol I guess the people with 24's on charger se's (or w.e the base model 2.? liter engine) are gonna have tons of engine and tranny trouble??? yeah right they ride 4'son them all day everyday no big deal!
U MIGHT BE RIGHT BRO. MY MAN GOT 22' S ON A BRAND NEW IMPALA WITH ABOUT 8,000 & HE CAN FEEL HIS TRANY STRUGGLING. I DONT KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS U THAT U DONT PUT WHEELS THAT WOULD GO ON A 350 HP TRUCK ON A 175 HP CAR. U ARENT TOWING THE WHEELS BUT U STILL PULLING THE WEIGHT. EVEN THE DODGE DEALERSHIP HERE SAYS IF U GO BIGGER THAN 20' S ON THE 2.7 MAGNUM/HEMI IT VOIDS UR WARRANTY. THEY DONT CARE IF U DO 24' S ON THE R/T' S CAUSE THEY SAY IT CAN HANDLE THE WEIGHT. IVE RAN THAT QUESTION BY A FEW MECHANICS & DEALERSHIPS & GOT THE SAME RESPONSE. THEY ALL SAID ADJUSTING UR TIMING & MAYBE SHIFT POINTS HELP BUT CERTAIN APPLICATIONS ARENT PRACTICLE BECAUSE THE CAR JUST CANT DO IT.

WHEN U TALKING ABOUT CROWN VICS WITH 5.4 V8' S THATS ALOT MORE POWER. NEWER IMPALAS ARE ONLY V6 (3.8/200 HP). THE POWER AINT THERE. MIGHT WORK & MIGHT NOT. HIS sh*t IS CLEAN AS fu*k BUT ID HATE TO SEE HIM HAVE $5000 WORTH OF SHOES SITTIN ON A SHOT TRANY
 05-20-2007, 09:58 PM         #48
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
U MIGHT BE RIGHT BRO. MY MAN GOT 22' S ON A BRAND NEW IMPALA WITH ABOUT 8,000 & HE CAN FEEL HIS TRANY STRUGGLING. I DONT KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS U THAT U DONT PUT WHEELS THAT WOULD GO ON A 350 HP TRUCK ON A 175 HP CAR. U ARENT TOWING THE WHEELS BUT U STILL PULLING THE WEIGHT. EVEN THE DODGE DEALERSHIP HERE SAYS IF U GO BIGGER THAN 20' S ON THE 2.7 MAGNUM/HEMI IT VOIDS UR WARRANTY. THEY DONT CARE IF U DO 24' S ON THE R/T' S CAUSE THEY SAY IT CAN HANDLE THE WEIGHT. IVE RAN THAT QUESTION BY A FEW MECHANICS & DEALERSHIPS & GOT THE SAME RESPONSE. THEY ALL SAID ADJUSTING UR TIMING & MAYBE SHIFT POINTS HELP BUT CERTAIN APPLICATIONS ARENT PRACTICLE BECAUSE THE CAR JUST CANT DO IT.

WHEN U TALKING ABOUT CROWN VICS WITH 5.4 V8' S THATS ALOT MORE POWER. NEWER IMPALAS ARE ONLY V6 (3.8/200 HP). THE POWER AINT THERE. MIGHT WORK & MIGHT NOT. HIS sh*t IS CLEAN AS fu*k BUT ID HATE TO SEE HIM HAVE $5000 WORTH OF SHOES SITTIN ON A SHOT TRANY
lol... damn that sucks though that the dude is feeling the tranny struggling... yeah the older crown vics had the 5. some liter engine mine only has 4.6 liter... hopefully it won't ruin anything, and when i go 4's i'll be driving my sh*t easy, right now im riidng my 22's pretty hard..I might be getting paranoid but im hearing more spark knock that i put rims on ,, it's real quiet spark knock but i think it's cuz i put in some sh*tty gas or something.. Hmmm plus as long as u stack ur paper u should be good.. after i get 4's i want to stack for a paint job so if my tranny sh*ts on me for some odd reason i'll have the money to fix it, plus my car is just about to hit 60k hopefully nothing sh*ts on me until well over 130k or something


Last edited by samakaballer; 05-20-2007 at 10:12 PM..
 05-20-2007, 10:25 PM         #49
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA AS LONG AS U GOT CAKE TO TAKE CARE OF PROBLEMS I SAY DO IT UP. MY BOY I WAS TALKIN BOUT JUST BOUGHT MY 22' S THAT WERE ON MY MAGNUM. HE WANTED TO DO 24' S & ONLY DRIVE IT ON THE WEEKENDS BUT BACKED OUT DUE TO THE COST TO PUT 24' S ON IT. sh*t LOOKS HOT BUT THATS SERIOUS BREAD. I JUST GOT A '07 RAM QUAD CAB & ORDERING 26' S THIS WEEK:D . DOIN 315/40 SERIES TIRES SO I GOTA LIFT THE FRONT 1.5 INCHES. ONLY HITTIN ME FOR ABOUT $200
 05-21-2007, 03:52 PM         #50
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
YEA AS LONG AS U GOT CAKE TO TAKE CARE OF PROBLEMS I SAY DO IT UP. MY BOY I WAS TALKIN BOUT JUST BOUGHT MY 22' S THAT WERE ON MY MAGNUM. HE WANTED TO DO 24' S & ONLY DRIVE IT ON THE WEEKENDS BUT BACKED OUT DUE TO THE COST TO PUT 24' S ON IT. sh*t LOOKS HOT BUT THATS SERIOUS BREAD. I JUST GOT A '07 RAM QUAD CAB & ORDERING 26' S THIS WEEK:D . DOIN 315/40 SERIES TIRES SO I GOTA LIFT THE FRONT 1.5 INCHES. ONLY HITTIN ME FOR ABOUT $200
Tight... man luckily i dont think i got anything to worry about with my 22's or even 24's on my car.. sh*t, a brand new impala depending on which one but if it's that base model dont they have small engines??? I got the same engine that's in mustang gt's and some f150s i think.. that's why them big a.ss rims go on cars like mine, caprices,monte carlos, all the cars with big engines , big boat cars and sh*t.. i'll be sure to keep money saved though in case an emergency comes up but i'm convinced nothing will happen since everybody on cardomain with big rims on vics have no troubles... but that sh*t makes me sick to the stomach thinking about the rims could ruin trannys and engines lol.. sh*t's got barely 60k miles man i bet sh*t rides till 150k without trouble~!!! *knocks on wood* lol
 05-21-2007, 07:42 PM         #51
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Them New Ones Only Doin Like 214 For Tourqe & 211 For Hp
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy