most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
Dang i didnt know he stayed out in Cali...and goes to Beverly Hills High school of all places. He shoulda came to Hamilton (my alma mater) where all the celebrities go...nah but really thats cool.

i cant hate on that. any time i feel myself gettin jealous over another man's successes, i just tell myself i gotta step my game up and use that as inspiration.
 11 years ago '04        #102
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11265 11265
hell yeah thats filthy...USC is a beast. props to the little man. and you gotta give him credit to be that focused when he's already set for life.

and the kid can definately play, i've watched game tape of him.
 11 years ago '04        #103
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
Damn I wouldn't call it hate but it's disdain that a rich person got a scholarship... It's like y'all sayin' "he's rich and he can pay for college on his own so he can just be lazy and do nothing"... I give dude props sh*t he's goin' to a good school and he's doin' somethin' positive and hopefully he can get to where his dad couldn't succeed at... I don't see anything wrong with givin' him a scholarship if he earned it if he was rich or poor...
 04-14-2007, 10:58 PM         #104
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interested to see how he'll do
 11 years ago '07        #105
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 Dash420 said:
he was born in 1990 and he is only 16....look it up if u dont know.
On Wikipedia it says 89.

Thats good that he got a scholarship. I dont know why people showing all the hate on here. If the man can play then congrat him. If not then thats USC problem. I hear that he plays good. And he must be if he made it to the ABC and got a scholarship. At all the hate
 04-14-2007, 11:37 PM         #106
jordan980  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
On Wikipedia it says 89.

Thats good that he got a scholarship. I dont know why people showing all the hate on here. If the man can play then congrat him. If not then thats USC problem. I hear that he plays good. And he must be if he made it to the ABC and got a scholarship. At all the hate
he wasnt born in 89.... i told u he goes to the same school with my brother...
 11 years ago '04        #107
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 sheva07 said:
HATE..... Im a baller myself and i have actually seen him play and home dude can ball, he can flat out ball... i think you hating cause he probably the reason u wearing ankle braces
I d0ont wear anke braces unless its team mandatory, why would you a.ssume I wore ankle braces?
 11 years ago '04        #108
Thuggy C 
space
space
 504survivor said:
to say you're a b-baller you sure have been on this thread a long time.maybe u need to practice your jump shot and you to could earn a scholarship to usc hatin is at a all-time internet hooper.:finger:
I didnt get many offers out west because I live in the east. I dont want to play for USC. Im already on my verbal anyway so I cant.
 11 years ago '04        #109
Thuggy C 
space
space
 H.N.I.C. said:
n*gga whats your ranking who do u play for........u sitting here sayin this and that but were u even recruited
I had about 40 offers D1, D2, and D3
 11 years ago '04        #110
Thuggy C 
space
space
[QUOTE=djnovafresh;9369893]
 Thuggy C said:
I had about 40 offers D1, D2, and D3[/QUhe

asked you what school you go to quit avoiding the question man up, just cause you made a verbal dosent mean sh*t. Once you sign the letter that's a differeent story
??? Dude calm the fu*k down, I didnt avoid sh*t, I simply answered part and forgot to answer the other...you need to chill
 04-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #111
Young Chuck D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought he was short... 5'11?
 04-15-2007, 12:10 AM         #112
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess ill catch him on espn or cbs sometime lol
 11 years ago '04        #113
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
Y Is n*ggaz Hatin On Romeo...... I Seen Him Play, He Aint Kobe Or Lebron Or O.J. Comin Out Of High School But He's Far From Trash....... Hell I Gave Jordan Farmar The Business A Couple Times At This Joint Called Late Nite Hoops Out Here In The LA Area, But I'm Not Hatin Cuz He Went To UCLA Then To The Lakers And I'm Just Attending One Of The Cal States Not Even Tryna Hoop...... Respect The Fact That Somebody's Lookin At Him...... Romeo Is A Junior Though, So He Got One More Year To Step His Game Up Even More....... We'll See How Good He Becomes
 11 years ago '05        #114
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
they threw stones at Jesus... and NO i'm not making THAT comparison, but u can't please everyone

both Jordan's sons are gonna get full rides, John Lucas' already had one son go D1 off scholy, and another one is gonna go next yr, Doc Rivers son, all the Walton boys, Rick Barry's sons, Doc Rivers son is on GTown w/ Ewing Jr., hell even Conley Jr... and all of them came from money, but they earned the scholy. rich kids around the world take scholies for academics, where's the complaints?
 04-15-2007, 04:35 AM         #115
LILCOOK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Del Curry's son was lighting everyone up in march mardness. He's needs to go to a better school though.
 11 years ago '07        #116
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
Im suprised that they called him a All american point guard because I havent heard his name ringing out but other than that props to romeo.
 04-15-2007, 11:28 PM         #117
t_town  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.) Just because he is a 1 star recruit does not mean he didn't earn it. They probably took into account school and his career with his athletics. If he concentrates on school and athletics he would be a lot better. They could see potential.

2.) Just because he has scholarship doesn't mean he took someone elses scholarship. NCCA allows 13 scholarships per basketball team. That is a lot considered to most sports especially for only having 5 starters. At the division one level you get a scholarship if you get recruited especially if you play for USC. He isn't taking a scholarship from anyone except maybe a walk-on and thats if they made the team because I pretty sure there a 16 person limit on your roster.
 11 years ago '04        #118
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
yeah he may deserve the scholarship but he should decline and give it to some one else, man when you on tv and ur dad a millionaire sure prove to him and the wolrd ur not living off of his fame but damn dude can afford university himself... im no where near rich but with my likkle job i can work and still pay for university cmon thats not showing the right values for that scholl right there if this is tru and when in the HELL did romeo grow to 5'11???
 11 years ago '06        #119
htownfanatic 
space
space
space
$347 | Props total: 1 1
gone be hate either way....but propz to them if they earned it they deserve it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy