Apr 13 - Rapper Romeo Signs With USC Trojans Basketball Team.Brother Vercy M

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2007, 11:55 AM         #61
MemphisBoi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by k!llamike504
Its not for him going to college but to get a scholarship when you can afford to go is what I see wrong with it. He getting the scholarship which mean he could be taking it from someone who really needs it.
There are plenty of athletes that get scholarships to go to college that dont need the money. Players like Joakim Noah, Patrick Ewing Jr., Chance McGrady, and many other player's families have more than enough money to pay for their collge. Sum athletes might not have enough money to pay for their own college, but u cant say that they should not get a scholarship just cause they already have money
 04-14-2007, 11:56 AM         #62
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall hating. i heard got game
 04-14-2007, 11:57 AM         #63
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thuggy C said:
Can you not see that he clearly didnt earn it. HES A ONE STAR RECRUIT JUST ADDED TO THE LIST. His father bought his scholorships.

Two star recruit. Second of all, its only you junior year. Conley JR was a 3 star when was a junior, and was a 5 star coming out as a senior. Not to mention boy is going to the NBA next year. ( :banghead: )
 11 years ago '04        #64
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,632 | Props total: 134 134
 dmunson318 said:
i agree these dumb a.ss n*ggas don't understand hate runs too deep in their veins. this n*gga earned a scholarship. it aint like he walking on and already named a starter on the roster when he gets there. he still has to put in work just like everyone else. i bet yall didn't say this about patrick ewings son when he got his scholarship.
Pat Ewing Junior pllayed at National, and he earned his Ship to Indiana..He wasnt handed sh*t, plus he was ranked higher than ONE fu*king star.
 11 years ago '05        #65
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
lol at this mess lol
dt
 11 years ago '04        #66
Thuggy C 
space
space
 Father Aftermath said:

Two star recruit. Second of all, its only you junior year. Conley JR was a 3 star when was a junior, and was a 5 star coming out as a senior. Not to mention boy is going to the NBA next year. ( :banghead: )
dude...

ONE STAR

Rivals is mainly football, Scout.com is official for basketball. Now, 3 star and one star is different. He bought his way to ABCD if your one star you cant go. Only top 150, He aint even top 250. He wont be ranked to high by next year, maybe 2 stars. I bet he still makes the Mcdonalds game... Its sad, Oh well, Guess I'll just continue to bust his a.ss on the college level.
 04-14-2007, 12:05 PM         #67
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people hate each other. look at yall getting jealous.
 11 years ago '05        #68
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
man shut the hell up u know yo a.ss neverd played lil romeo and romeo is good i saw alot of his games romeo will k!ll yo a.ss on any court and i will also and we can put money on that and im happy 4 him 2 see a young black male make it in a college like that 4 sports just watch his games and u will find out that he can ball and he is better then half of these rappers in balling anyway so big ups 2 romeo and his brother and the other guy
 11 years ago '07        #69
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
I think Like Only one dude has seen this guy play and he cries Garbage!! I cant really say anything till I see this guy play. If USC gave him a full ride then he must be Descent or something. No matter how much money his dad got a school would rather him out of pocket rather than give up free housing. somebody up something of this so-called future USC star.
 11 years ago '04        #70
Thuggy C 
space
space
 youngt22 said:
man shut the hell up u know yo a.ss neverd played lil romeo and romeo is good i saw alot of his games romeo will k!ll yo a.ss on any court and i will also and we can put money on that and im happy 4 him 2 see a young black male make it in a college like that 4 sports just watch his games and u will find out that he can ball and he is better then half of these rappers in balling anyway so big ups 2 romeo and his brother and the other guy
??

12u= played him when I was with the Rising Stars and he was on P.Miller with Brandon Jennings, Erving Walker (who used to play wit us), and Chris Braswell. We won.

13u= They had basicaly the same team, and we beat them again, but this year Romeo's brother played.

14u=Played em twice, once in nationals and once in NJ dogged em both times, Brandon Jennings did all the work.

15u= They merged with Socal, and Romeo was nonexistant, it was Brandon all day on point. They beat us that year.

16u= This n*gga aint even play.

17u= I dnt think they will be at the tournaments were going to, didnt see him at Boo but I think he's addidas.

so wtf you talkin about son? you prolly some garbage talking about you can beat me, which Im sure you cant, thats fu*kin irrelevant. I dont need to SEE him play I used to guard this dude. He aint good. One Star recruits dont get looks from major schools, its obvious his father made a "donation". This n*gga aint get ranked till around this article came out prolly. Technically he isnt even ranked, being One star. His best year was 12u, he never elevated past that.
 04-14-2007, 02:38 PM         #71
LILCOOK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just to let you idiots know not everyone who gets a scholarship in college gets an education. 95% of college basketball stars are only in it for the basketball. If their really good basketball players programs will do anything too make their grades go up higher just so they can stick with the team. I doubt this kid gets any kind of education while he's in u.s.c. This is just a basketball dream for him nothing more.
 04-14-2007, 02:52 PM         #72
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g-zus said:
he dont need a fu*king scholorship give it 2 someone who needs it
That's what I'm saying...but he did earn it. I'm sure his celebrity status has a little bit of a push though.
 04-14-2007, 02:53 PM         #73
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the haters keep discussing his basketball skills...any word on his grades? Maybe those "better ballers" focused too much time and attention on ball to concentrate in the classroom and that's why they will be at a JC or not playing at all...ever think of that?

:applause: to Romeo, he earned it.

Be inspired, not envious.
 11 years ago '05        #74
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
he was the worst at ABCD...but thats still an accomplishment....he might not play much at USC but he is still capable of playing D1 ball...yall n*ggaz need to stop hating
 11 years ago '07        #75
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Actually he's very talented when it comes to ball. No University is going to sign a rapper because he is a rapper, cause the school wouldn't be taken serious. He got signed and got the full scholarship because he can ball. When it comes to rapping..... not so much
 11 years ago '04        #76
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 Thuggy C said:
HE fu*kIN SUCKS MAN, HE WAS SOME TRASH HIS WHOLE LIFE...nah i aint even hating but this dude is pure garbage. We played em, multiple times in AAU...He is GARBAGE! His rapper status got him his scholorship.
HATE..... Im a baller myself and i have actually seen him play and home dude can ball, he can flat out ball... i think you hating cause he probably the reason u wearing ankle braces
 04-14-2007, 03:11 PM         #77
angelstang5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man romeo aint that good my homeboy down the street played him and romeo lost bad
 11 years ago '06        #78
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Thuggy C said:
Pat Ewing Junior pllayed at National, and he earned his Ship to Indiana..He wasnt handed sh*t, plus he was ranked higher than ONE fu*king star.
to say you're a b-baller you sure have been on this thread a long time.maybe u need to practice your jump shot and you to could earn a scholarship to usc hatin is at a all-time internet hooper.:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #79
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Thuggy C said:
iight dude you gotta be feelin mad dumb right now becuz i already played Romeo...multiple times when he was wit P.Miller and Socal, and I dropped 15+ consistantly on this dude. He cant score, averaged nomore than 6-8... I know n*ggaz who is better than him in Cali who should have that scholorship, He got what, one offer, thats nothing....n*ggaz who rode the pine on our squad got atleast 3-4
n*gga whats your ranking who do u play for........u sitting here sayin this and that but were u even recruited
 04-14-2007, 03:29 PM         #80
Bella  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggas be hatin....

how yall mad that a young man is earnin sh*t on his own 2...

big ups to that dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy