PS3: *** BREAKING NEWS*** PS3 to come with ...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '07        #101
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Haha, this is classic.
 11 years ago '05        #102
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 steve nice 85 said:
seems your obsessed with me, the way your on my d*ck!! answer me one question, did you not say i was spending too much time in this thread, a thread that was made just for me!! but now your in it more than i am! now how would you look at that, would you see it as contradicting yourself, being a hypocrite, or riding my d*ck?? which one is it??? answer the question!!!
Looks like you took my advice and are now using commas!!! Well done there bubbles. And why is it you think everyone is obsessed with you? First it was Wawdy, now myself? This is great. I think everyone in one way or another is obsessed with you. Infact, I overheard Ronnie talking to Jann about giving you CEO rights for all of Boxden. Every single post you make makes Boxden as a whole just a little bit better for everyone. Yes this thread was made for you, but honestly, isn't every thread made about you in one way or another?

Oh and now that you are on the comma tip, next lesson is with periods and CAPITAL letters. Don't worry, we will get your posts up to par within no time. Keep up the hard work.
 11 years ago '05        #103
JustinSane|M 
space
space
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha dude gave me hate. Guess that's all he can do when he knows he's beat. I'm not even mad about it cause you are THE man around here aren't you?
 11 years ago '05        #104
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Oh I forgot, ANSWER THE QUESTION AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
 11 years ago '05        #105
JustinSane|M 
space
space
This is good sh*t. ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!! You can ask as many times as you want. All you need to know is you are the man. You're running sh*t around here. Well done.
 11 years ago '05        #106
JustinSane|M 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Oh sh*t guys, Steve is getting into Battle Mode. When he demands answers, he really gets all out into it.
 11 years ago '05        #107
JustinSane|M 
space
space
You're right dude. I'm sure you have some stories to tell at show and tell tomorrow huh?
 11 years ago '05        #108
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Of course you are. That's why you're running sh*t around here man. Now, answer my question.
 04-18-2007, 09:09 AM         #109
j-proph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why...why should i waste my life and care
 11 years ago '05        #110
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Steve, just answer my question please so this can all end.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
:Grabs POPCORN:

Let him have it JustinSane ... and you see why he annoyed me to death!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #112
JustinSane|M 
space
space
You sure do use the word "fag**t" alot as well as use alot of homos3xual words. You do know that studies show that people who use alot of homos3xual terms at times of anger are people that are trying to tell people that he/she is gay themselves, just don't have the nerve to tell people themselves. This is all very interesting if you ask me. If you need any suggestions on how to "come out of the closet" if you will, I'm sure Boxden has a section for you.
 11 years ago '05        #113
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 steve nice 85 said:
^^^^ go read a book "fag**t"! im gonna teach you something, a lot is one word not two! i can tell you are on that 9-5 grind over at the burger king!
See, there you go again. And if a lot is one word, then why did you use it as two in yours?

I do have a question for you though, have you talked to your parents about your "problem"? Maybe if you have a good support system behind you, the transition will be easier for you. I don't know, just a suggestion. We can't have you running things around here, you know, since you are the man, with you being in the confused state that you are in.
 11 years ago '07        #114
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
i choose gaming
 11 years ago '05        #115
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Well I'm glad you caught your own spelling mistakes while trying to tell me I spelt it wrong. That's funny in itself.

And like I said, I'll ride this thing into the ground, or until it's closed, which should've happened along time ago. I don't think Steve, that you are in any position to talk about the legitimacy of MY posts in comparison to yours. Although, like I've said before, your posts are just straight fire and better boxden with every word. STEVE NICE FOR CEO.
 11 years ago '05        #116
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Dude, I'm not making no fu*king thread anywhere. I'm leaving for Cali in about 2 hours and I'll be damned if I'm going to check out a fu*king e beef thread while on vacation. I have sh*t to say to you, you have sh*t to say to me. I think you are a fu*king idiot and an embarrassment to Boxden and you've said what you think about me. You're right, case is closed.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc