PS3: *** BREAKING NEWS*** PS3 to come with ...

most viewed right now
 102
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
JustinSane|M 
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
This will be the last comment I make on this subject because this is a complete waste of time and unfortunately, I've become as childish as the rest of you taking part in this. But in your past post you said:

"I don't need to tell either one of you why I don't support the PS3 (Although I have told everyone multiple times)."

But yet you immediately follow it up with:

" THERE ARE NO GAMES WORTH A fu*k FOR IT. I COULD GIVE A sh*t ABOUT BLU-RAY ... SO WHY WOULD I SPEND 600+$ ON SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER USE?"

It's like you will take every chance you can get to bash it. I have all 3 systems myself and I think the 360 is the better of all of them right now, but what I don't understand about either side of this argument is if either of you are real gamers, why bash anything? I don't really like my Wii right now because there's sh*t all for games and the games that are out aren't amazing, however since I'm a gamer, I have hopes for it as I do with the ps3. I look at every system as a chance to play and experience new things. There's this bullsh*t spreading across a few sections of Gamespot and I will take some of the blame for doing that, but I'm sitting here reading everyone's comments (Including mine) and thinking that this is just fu*king stupid. Like you've said, you've pointed out many times why you don't like the ps3..........that's great we know how you feel. We know how you feel about the other dude too so lets keep this board clean of this sh*t and talk about games?
 11 years ago '04        #62
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 JustinSane said:
This will be the last comment I make on this subject because this is a complete waste of time and unfortunately, I've become as childish as the rest of you taking part in this. But in your past post you said:

"I don't need to tell either one of you why I don't support the PS3 (Although I have told everyone multiple times)."

But yet you immediately follow it up with:

" THERE ARE NO GAMES WORTH A fu*k FOR IT. I COULD GIVE A sh*t ABOUT BLU-RAY ... SO WHY WOULD I SPEND 600+$ ON SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER USE?"

It's like you will take every chance you can get to bash it. I have all 3 systems myself and I think the 360 is the better of all of them right now, but what I don't understand about either side of this argument is if either of you are real gamers, why bash anything? I don't really like my Wii right now because there's sh*t all for games and the games that are out aren't amazing, however since I'm a gamer, I have hopes for it as I do with the ps3. I look at every system as a chance to play and experience new things. There's this bullsh*t spreading across a few sections of Gamespot and I will take some of the blame for doing that, but I'm sitting here reading everyone's comments (Including mine) and thinking that this is just fu*king stupid. Like you've said, you've pointed out many times why you don't like the ps3..........that's great we know how you feel. We know how you feel about the other dude too so lets keep this board clean of this sh*t and talk about games?
Very true JustinSane ... it kind of did get out of control ...

My statements get a little out of hand as well, whether it be from instigation of certain posters, or other things. I post in the PS3 section to because I want to keep up with some of the information. I have no regrets if PS3 starts getting good games to go out and buy one. That's not to bash the PS3 like some would say. That's my opinion on the matter. Some people like the stuff they got out, and like the fact of Blu-Ray. Fine, not my cup of tea.

Only thing I am upset about is the constant nagging by a couple of posters. yea, it's all good and fun, but damn ... sometimes enough is enough. Sure, I don't mind being poked at a couple times ... I'll give it right back, and it is good for gaming. But when it get's like this ... it tends to spoil the fact that we got three systems to choose from. Everyone of them have their goods and bads ...

What you posted was not a bashing. That's where you guys have been getting me wrong. It is my opinion of the system. If I cared about those things, I would have one. But a gaming machine to me, consists of games first and foremost. All the other stuff is just an added bonus. Yea, you guys can call me a fanboy ... but I have owned more systems then most know about. I'm getting older now, and really don't have time for two or three machines (That could change though steve nice 85, that's the good thing about opinions, and sitting back and realizing if it is a good investment). If something does catch my eye, my point of view could change, but I will back my investment now for sure. Why wouldn't I want other gamers to experience what I have with x360? Same goes for PS3. My opinions sometimes speak louder, and might seem like bashing ... next time, take a moment to think before responding to words. Some people take them out of text at times and think they are more then what they really are.
 11 years ago '04        #63
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Wawdy24 said:
funny, he said awhile back it can run on x360 ...
 Wawdy24 said:
Compression techniques are fine ... and who cares about multiple discs ... did it stop anything on previous generations?

People need to do more research ... more disc space is not needed ... especially when the Xbox 360 architecture was aimed at procedural programming techniques ...
Those are the two replies (Along with the opening of this thread) in which you gave me hate ... please explain to everyone where I bashed the PS3? It was a matter of showing people information. You are pathetic dude. Hence why I started this thread in the first place man.
 11 years ago '04        #64
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #65
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 steve nice 85 said:
hahaha, i just gave you hate when you were in the ps3 owners lounge talking sh*t and i gave you hate when you started the "Console Wars: Let the Wars begin (E-beefing with Sony Sheep and Xbots)" thread, your last two threads you started were both about me, your on my d*ck!!! like you are a 30 year old bum, your truly pathetic, and it is very clear to everybody!![/COLOR][/B]
Anyone know how to take a screen capture? I posted the two responses you gave me hate on ... and the Console wars thread you never did ... why am I even arguing with you? Whatever dude
 04-15-2007, 08:03 PM         #66
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Anyone know how to take a screen capture? I posted the two responses you gave me hate on ... and the Console wars thread you never did ... why am I even arguing with you? Whatever dude
1. Press Print Screen, should be located next to F12
2. Open up Paint
3. Ctrl + V
4. Save as JPEG
5. Upload it
 11 years ago '04        #67
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 kegar89 said:
1. Press Print Screen, should be located next to F12
2. Open up Paint
3. Ctrl + V
4. Save as JPEG
5. Upload it
Thank you ... must spread rep before giving ya it again!
 11 years ago '04        #68
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #69
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

 11 years ago '04        #70
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Wawdy24 said:
This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.









 11 years ago '04        #71
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 steve nice 5 said:
haha, i need to be, your the one who has made two threads about me! and once i catch you up in a bunch of lies, and making fraudulent post cutting off half of your comment to make yourself look better, it seems like its deff time for you to ignore me, you 30 year old virgin
 steve nice 5 said:
your arguing with me, cuz your a bored 30 year old bum bi*ch, and you still dont explain why you only posted half of what you typed, and left out the part where you were bashing the PS3 out!!! your a fu*kin loser, go make another thread, your making me famous!!!!
u can see it now

back to popcorn


Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 04-16-2007 at 05:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Kap(Da)King said:
u can see it now

back to popcorn
Naw I'm good with this 7th grader ... he seriously has an issue with older gamers ... and it's not my fault he can't accept what I write as an opinion ...
 04-16-2007, 07:12 PM         #73
Mike The Ninja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best thread on boxden.

props
 11 years ago '04        #74
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Today, 01:16 AM

Remove user from ignore liststeve nice 85

This message is hidden because steve nice 85 is on your ignore list.





 11 years ago '05        #75
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
xbox 360 d*ck rider. cant stand that ps3 is better
 11 years ago '05        #76
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 354 354
makes no sense
 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM         #77
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny that some people call me a 360 fanboy. The term fanboy gets thrown out way to loosely. Wawdy you are a 360 fanboy (there is nothing wrong with that). The only thing I hate is the Wii, which is why I never comment on the system or hang out in the section.

There is nothing wrong with being a fanboy, just admit it so people can know to not take your opinions seriously on certain subjects. IT IS OK, When it comes to AV Equipment I LOVE Sony and I will go to no end to defend them. Brand Loyalty exist's in every one of us.

People need to know what a fanboy TRUELY is. If Im hating on Sony RIGHT NOW does that make a fanboy? or is it because Sony has done some pretty stupid sh*t in the past year? Let's call a spade a spade.

Anyway I feel like Wawdy is a 360 Fanboy, But at this point and time I dont blame him. Short term it looks as if MS is going to continue to stomp the sh*t out of Sony, Long Term....who knows?

It is easy to be a fanboy when your said system is beating the sh*t out of it's main competition (hence why Nintendo fanboys have been so vocal as of late).

Of course another way of not dealing with the truth is claim that everyone who is speaking the truth is a fanboy.

Hence when I say it is impossible for Sony to catch MS in NA (literally it is mathmatically impossible) the sony boy's look at me like im stupid.



Note: Everyone will take my comments after "lets call a spade a spade" as fanboyism, this is what's wrong with alot of people. Everything I said after that is FACT, But somehow it is "fanboyism".


Last edited by Jann; 04-16-2007 at 11:23 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #78
JustinSane|M 
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
I don't think people will call it "fanboyism" if you say it because people tend to kiss your a.ss no matter what you say. That's expected due to the position you are in on this board. However, you did say alot of good sh*t and I just hope that people involved actually read what you said with an open mind.

I think people, especially on this board, think that when someone calls you a fanboy, that you need to defend that just as much as if someone calls you a f*g**t. I think alot of what's fueling this fire here is the whole "I know you are but what am I" and the "I have to get the last word in" These dudes OBVIOUSLY favor a certain system, yet when they are called fanboys, they freak out. I'd like to know what you would then consider yourselves if not fanboys. Like Jann said, the only thing that comes with being a fanboy would be that your comments towards certain topics should be taken with a grain of salt as there my, or even may not at times, be some favoritism towards a certain companies product. If anything, all this thread has done is show to everyone who took part in it and read through all 6 pages where certain people's brand loyalties lay. We should leave it at that and move on.

The word fanboy too is so over used these days and for me, it's just as annoying of a term as NOOB.


Last edited by JustinSane; 04-17-2007 at 12:13 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #79
JustinSane|M 
space
avatar space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 steve nice 85 said:
But Jann, you have both systems like i do, so your opinion is respected, but when you have a f*g**t fanman like wawdy, it gets outta control. watchin him bash the ps3, then he had the audacity to be in the ps3 owners lounge, still talkin sh*t, then he gets all mad and creates threads, but i love it, it shows me how much i get under his skin!! and yes wawdy its okay to bring your gears avy back, we know you love it!! hahaha!!!! and yes the gamespot mod does consider you a fanboy......gameover!
Ok and now what has this proven?
 04-17-2007, 12:30 AM         #80
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustinSane said:
I don't think people will call it "fanboyism" if you say it because people tend to kiss your a.ss no matter what you say. That's expected due to the position you are in on this board. However, you did say alot of good sh*t and I just hope that people involved actually read what you said with an open mind.

I think people, especially on this board, think that when someone calls you a fanboy, that you need to defend that just as much as if someone calls you a f*g**t. I think alot of what's fueling this fire here is the whole "I know you are but what am I" and the "I have to get the last word in" These dudes OBVIOUSLY favor a certain system, yet when they are called fanboys, they freak out. I'd like to know what you would then consider yourselves if not fanboys. Like Jann said, the only thing that comes with being a fanboy would be that your comments towards certain topics should be taken with a grain of salt as there my, or even may not at times, be some favoritism towards a certain companies product. If anything, all this thread has done is show to everyone who took part in it and read through all 6 pages where certain people's brand loyalties lay. We should leave it at that and move on.

The word fanboy too is so over used these days and for me, it's just as annoying of a term as NOOB.
Pretty much.

And Steve maybe you do get under his skin, but that tends to happen when you get 2 people who will champion there system to hell and back.

Getting a Sony and a Microsoft fan in the same conversation is essentially the videogame equivalent to the yankees and the red sox.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy