PS3: *** BREAKING NEWS*** PS3 to come with ...

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2007, 10:26 PM         #41
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... i like it... e-beef with a good does of humour
 11 years ago '04        #42
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 rshodunke said:
Man thats wild how you actually took the time on a Saturday to write a phony article about another member.
Funny, I wrote the post on Friday afternoon ... for actually taking time out to read the post ... you mad??:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #43
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 steve nice 85 said:
exactly, the thing is hes a fanboy, and he knows i have a better 360 than his, hes stuck with the core system, no hard drive, and hes mad, i got on him for having that gears avy too, its sick how hard he rides d!ck xbox and mine!!!
Hmm, considering I have a hard drive ... I have the HD-Component and VGA cables for my 56" HDTV ... how is your xbox 360 better then mine?

I got a gears of war avy ... big deal!

MODs do a IP search on him ... I think we got another alternate name for JOEKILLA!

I think this is really funny ... 4 pages so far, and it looks like it will continue ...

Thanks for the feedback from ya'll (good and bad). Shows what kind of sense of humor you guys got.
 11 years ago '05        #44
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
fu*king guy changed his avy cause of all the heat.
 04-15-2007, 03:17 AM         #45
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #46
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 JustinSane said:
fu*king guy changed his avy cause of all the heat.
Your point? "

OMG ... WAWDY24 changed his avy because all the Sony fanboys were calling him a fanboy cuz of it ..."

Funny, you think this was a rediculous thread, but yet you still in here 24/7 ...
 11 years ago '04        #47
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 steve nice 85 said:
hahahaha, yup he sure did!!! wawdy24 you are a f*g**t!!!
JOEKILLA 2 ... you ain't gangsta with that gun in your avy ...
 11 years ago '05        #48
JustinSane|M 
space
space
 Wawdy24 said:
JOEKILLA 2 ... you ain't gangsta with that gun in your avy ...
And just cause you put a nekkid female in your avy doesn't mean you aren't the biggest f*g**t BX has ever seen.
 11 years ago '04        #49
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
All this ruckus does make me laugh
 04-15-2007, 01:22 PM         #50
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe how much drama an avatar can cause.
 11 years ago '05        #51
JustinSane|M 
space
space
If you read the whole thread, very little has to do with an avy.
 04-15-2007, 01:28 PM         #52
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustinSane said:
If you read the whole thread, very little has to do with an avy.
Nothing at all should be brought up about an avatar, it means nothing.
 11 years ago '05        #53
JustinSane|M 
space
space
Well, I guess to him it does since he felt he had to change it to please everyone else.
 04-15-2007, 01:46 PM         #54
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustinSane said:
Well, I guess to him it does since he felt he had to change it to please everyone else.
He shouldn't of been criticized for having the avy he did. I'm not blaming you individually, .. I guess people will find anything to degrade somebody.
 11 years ago '04        #55
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 kegar89 said:
He shouldn't of been criticized for having the avy he did. I'm not blaming you individually, .. I guess people will find anything to degrade somebody.
Thank you ... I guess since I had a Gears of War avy (Picture that was actually taken from my HDTV nonetheless) ... means I can never change the avy ...

You guys don't have to bash me for my opinions ... seems like you guys really don't have a sense of humor at all ... fu*kin' clowns ...
 11 years ago '05        #56
JustinSane|M 
space
space
That's not it at all. But you took the time to make a thread like this to go after someone, jokingly or not, yet you're no different then him. In pretty much all your threads or posts you are praising the 360 and bashing the ps3. That's the issue. It's not about a fu*king avy at all, it's just that you are trying to go after someone that is doing the same sh*t you are, just on the other side of the fence.
 11 years ago '04        #57
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 JustinSane said:
That's not it at all. But you took the time to make a thread like this to go after someone, jokingly or not, yet you're no different then him. In pretty much all your threads or posts you are praising the 360 and bashing the ps3. That's the issue. It's not about a fu*king avy at all, it's just that you are trying to go after someone that is doing the same sh*t you are, just on the other side of the fence.
I went after this guy because he gives me hate every chance he gets. 3 times he has given me hate in 5 days before I made this thread. So I made the thread because he is actually what he is trying to make me look like. I could give a sh*t what you or him think. You guys got your opinions ... I got mine. So why don't you both quite with the childish remarks, and claims. I don't need to tell either one of you why I don't support the PS3 (Although I have told everyone multiple times). THERE ARE NO GAMES WORTH A fu*k FOR IT. I COULD GIVE A sh*t ABOUT BLU-RAY ... SO WHY WOULD I SPEND 600+$ ON SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER USE? BETTER YET ... HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A FANBOY?

You guys don't know me ... so why don't you stop following my coat tails? It's absurd that I even have to reply to stuff like this. Oh yea ... wow, I had a Gears Of War avy of a pic that I took off my HDTV ... true, makes me the ultimate fanboy don't it?
 11 years ago '06        #58
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,220 | Props total: 1814 1814
so why doest this thread get deleted again?
 11 years ago '04        #59
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
honelstly i hope this thread stays that way the arguments wont carry into other threads
 11 years ago '04        #60
Wawdy24 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 steve nice 85 said:
wawdy, you are a loser, everything you say is a fu*king lie, you just make sh*t up, first you were telling me the only reason you dont have a ps3 is because you didnt have the time for two systems, and since you already got a 360 at launch, your not getting another system this gen, but you have had every single system since atari, including 3do and jaguar!! right????? now in your last post your back to bashing the ps3, and everytime i gave you hate, were you or were you not saying dumb sh*t about ps3, and the last time you were doing it in the ps3 owners lounge and saying that you took the picture on your tv, then made it your avy, that doesnt make it sound any better, like you want it to, you seem like more of a loser that youd take the time to get that excited about it, then put the pic on your comp and use it for your avy fu*kin loser!!!!
What ... I have never had a 3DO or a Jaguar ... I had a friend that had a Jaguar. I am not buying another next gen console. The only one I would consider right now would be the Wii, and that would be for my fiance. You have given me hate for what you thought was bashing. It's an opinion dude. I don't know why you have gotten all worked up about my personal opinion. You are the loser partner. The fu*king picture was taken from my HDTV. It was to actually show off some HD pics of the x360 back when people were wondering about how the xbox 360 looked in HD.

Here's the fu*king pics you jack a.ss...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These are taken from the Gears Of War commercial that had Mad World as the background music. It was b4 Gears Of War was even released. I've had the avy since then. I actually cropped the last pic that I posted in here ...

I can't believe you got to argue about a avy ... now if that doesn't portray a loser ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy