Apr 12 - 2pac Shakur To Appear “LIVE” On Mind of Mencia,April 15th (Pics & Video)

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2007, 07:07 PM         #41
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Tupac Shakur To Appear “Live” On Mind of Mencia, April 15th
Tupac Shakur Still Alive Los Angeles, CA - April 11, 2007 -

To the amazement of the music industry, entertainment industry and millions of fans worldwide Tupac Amaru Shakur, a hip hop star and screen actor long believed to be dead, will be returning to the public spotlight in a controversial live taping on the popular television show Mind of Mencia. The show will air Sunday April 15th on Comedy Central at 10pm, 9pm central.

The show hosted by Latino comedian Carlos Mencia is known for its controversial racial statements and images, but has never tackled an issue with this much potential for backlash.

“That’s why I chose to come back on Mind of Mencia” said Mr. Shakur in a telephone conference with several news media organizations. “Cause Carlos keep it real.”

“I been away for years and I been hesitant to reappear” Tupac said. “But it’s the seventh year of the new millennium and I got work to do. It’s a lot of issues goin’ on right now that need to be addressed.”

Tupac went on to list the war in Iraq, black presidential candidate Barack Obama’s campaign for office and what he called in his own words “bi*ch a.ss n*ggas” as the main issues he planned to focus on.

According to U.S federal law it is a felony to fake one’s death. The Los Angeles police department will be standing by at the live taping of Mind of Mencia Sunday April 15th.

So, before you conspiracy theorists get wind of this…I was in no mood for stupid publicity ploys today and so here’s the deal….This guy, Josh Harraway is a rapper named “Dusty Roze.” (like a flower?) But I guess the Roze thing isnt poppin’ off quite like he’d like, so…why not pretend to be Tupac instead. I often wonder the same thing myself on days like today. Sadly, Carlos Mencia finds something redeeming in this circus act, so he’s featuring the guy on his show. But if you cant wait to be irritated…I’m here to serve. Five scoops of unflattering imitation coming up!
Source:Missinfo.tv
Pics:

p.s
More Pics & Video @ W
This WWE type fake
 11 years ago '05        #42
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
Damn! Carlos Mencia mine as well put the last nail in the coffin cause his career will end after that night. He's a dumbass for helping this loser rapper perpetrate such an iconic figure of the music industry that once lived.
 11 years ago '04        #43
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
fukk mencia, low key he racist as fukk
 11 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15047 15047
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
Jack a.sses Needs to be shot like Pac then see how much he wants to be him...
ok I get what you meant by that but you aint have to say it like that homie, that sh*ts disrespectful to Pac as well
 11 years ago '04        #45
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Mencia is not funny, and the fact that they are marketing this as real (to morons who might believe, of course) is disrespectful.

I've never seen that picture of Pac in the bathtub. If someone else did that today he would labeled as a homo for the rest of his career. Not 2Pac, however.

Too many people catching feelings over Pac.

R.I.P. - please leave the man's legacy alone.
 04-12-2007, 08:26 PM         #46
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MlLkMan said:
ITs comedy dumbasses
it's not funny but the chick in ur avy has a nice rack. but yea .. nah man .. it's not funny that they gon fake pac comin back. got my hopes up. pac would be a strong dose of medicine on all fronts. political, social, hip-hop, etc.

he kinda looks like pac but i'm sure in real life he looks even less. u kno the "smile" music video ? whoever that double is, it looks almost exactly like pac from the angles they shot it at except u could tell he's much taller.
 11 years ago '07        #47
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15047 15047
 i r b y n said:
LMAO @ this whole thread.

Who gives a fu*k about Mencia and what he does? Seriously...

Quit crying.
are you stupid n*gga? Its called showin respect for those that have passed and not make a mockery of their death by doing a dumbass skit just to get some buzz about your show. Mencia is a stupid piece of sh*t that needs to be taken off the air asap
 11 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 KeepinItTrill said:
are you stupid n*gga? Its called showin respect for those that have passed and not make a mockery of their death by doing a dumbass skit just to get some buzz about your show. Mencia is a stupid piece of sh*t that needs to be taken off the air asap
Co-sign. I agree.
 11 years ago '06        #49
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
nah its people like you(Trill) who get to emotional about the sh*t.......hes dead.......deal with it.....
 11 years ago '06        #50
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 i r b y n said:
WHO GIVES A fu*k?

QUIT CRYING.
:applause: sums it up
 11 years ago '04        #51
trill1 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 397 397
smh dammit man
 11 years ago '06        #52
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
difference is...

"carlos" is a fu*king hack. he got exposed by joe rogan for bein a joke stealin', fake a.ss mexican named ned...

and he has to resort to doin' cheap offensive bits (that've already been done no less) just to get ratings and laughs. and he doesn't succeed in either respect. props to anyone has that the clip of joe rogan outtin that f*g**t to his face live on stage.
 04-12-2007, 09:30 PM         #53
muscleman_3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please let Pac rest in peace,
far as carlos mencia, i lost respect for dude. Joe Rogan was right mencia steals jokes from other comedians, dude stole a joke from Bill Cosby
 04-12-2007, 09:31 PM         #54
sherekhan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mencia does the dumbest mexicans are beaners, blacks like fried chicken jokes I've ever heard, his whole career is based on being a racist
 11 years ago '05        #55
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 insert.cliche said:
difference is...

"carlos" is a fu*king hack. he got exposed by joe rogan for bein a joke stealin', fake a.ss mexican named ned...

and he has to resort to doin' cheap offensive bits (that've already been done no less) just to get ratings and laughs. and he doesn't succeed in either respect. props to anyone has that the clip of joe rogan outtin that f*g**t to his face live on stage.

^^^^word to this sh*t....i seen that video of Rogan exposing his azz.....i personally think though that Mencia is funny, but yet, i dont think he is a joke stealer....i think is was just coincidence he uses some of the same jokes....i dunno
 04-12-2007, 09:38 PM         #56
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aiight, jumping from side to side? Making the retard sound? Not comedy. That was comedy on the 1st grade playground, at the lunch table. I don't know about this country, but I got over it.

Carlos is a white-bi*ch-marryin, un-funny, shock-value-dependant, prejudice-promoting, part-German, born-in-the-U.S.A., born-Ned-Holdness, name-changing, wannabe-Latino PUNK SUBSERVIENT bi*ch PENDEJO.

I'm adding him to my Celebrity Blacklist- the small an privileged list of celebs who, if I ever see them in person, I VOW to immediately attempt to k!ll them. Cause some bi*ches just don't deserve to walk.

Paris Hilton an Bill O'Reilly are also among the chosen few.

Last edited by Gamberro; 04-12-2007 at 09:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #57
D-BLOCK4LIFE 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 0 0
are u serious
 11 years ago '04        #58
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Haha it's Dusty Roze! You should see his myspace page

04-12-2007, 09:53 PM         #59
Dislexsic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What? Someone is "Imitating" someone else's act on the Menca show?

This seems vaugely familiar......reminds me of other Imitating/borrowing/stealing/wanna beeing that occurs on this show daily....
 04-12-2007, 09:54 PM         #60
PRO112NJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mencia = Dirty b00ty
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy