Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2007, 06:38 PM         #161
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His bi*ch a.ss acts like he relly cares about the donations just another excuse to get his job back. I dont get wtf is up with Al Sharpton as well. He acts like if we as a black people punish every white person can make us equal to them. If being a race was a game then the White Race would have 1000 points and wed be trying to catch up with 100
 11 years ago '04        #162
skoolboy84 
space
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
I wouldnt have apologized for sh*t them bi*chz do got nappy headz. He was just stating the obvious. Tell them hoez to go to the local hair store and buy a relaxer.
 11 years ago '04        #163
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it doesnt matter... the world doesnt listen to r.kelly, or watch oj simpson or watch duke lacrosse games, but they all are world wide news
actually, most of the whole world does listen to r. kelly, that's why he has international tour dates, like for the people of japan you mentioned earlier. but i'm not sure what he has to do w/ any of this anyway. not to mention murder and r*pe charges are a bit more serious than calling someone a name. last time i checked you can't catch a bid for calling someone a name, but you can get 25 with an l for the other 2.
 04-13-2007, 06:48 PM         #164
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole story got blown out of proportion....just more bullsh*t to distract Americans from what's goin on in our government and the "war on terror"
 11 years ago '04        #165
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
1. jesse and al were not trying to make a name out of themselves, they have fought for rights longer than you have been on this earth... they are doing this for the PEOPLE...Black PEOPLE...

2. smh @ your ignorant a.ss thinking that the coach is using the players as puppets to get better recruiting... you're a moron and a bigot....the coach and the players showed up and had a press conference b/c this was BIG NEWS... and they were all equally offended... immus basically exposed his ignorance toward black women, and basically the entire black race

3. the black women were humiliated all around the world... IM PRETTY SURE THAT PEOPLE IN JAPAN READ NEWS THAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA... and im pretty sure people in other countries do to... b/c we read/see news about them every day.... SMH @ YOU THINKING THIS STORY IS LOCAL NEWS.. THIS IS BASICALY A RACE ISSUE... that is deserving of world wide coverage
please don't pretend to know me.

1. dawg, the only rights al and jessie are f!ghting for are their own. if you can't see this as blatantly obvious, is it you my friend that is a moron.

2. it was not big news. really. it wasn't. snore. he's a washed up a**hole, this is what he does. why is it any different than when he says a comment about a jew or a f*g? where is all this backlash then? boo hoo they were offended. if i had a nickel for everytime i was offended i'd retire...i certaintly didn't feel the need to have a fu*kin press conference which most people probably changed the channel on anyway. he's shock jock, that's what he does. you are only victimized if you let someone victimize you, and these girls played the victim part big time.

3. give me a break. you're just out of your mind on this one. they might read it, but they don't give a fu*k about it. i'm pretty sure the headlines deal w/ sh*t that's important. sh*ts probably on page 6. i'm damn sure it ain't taking up the whole front page and leading off sportcenter and taking a whole goddamn half hour to listen to people bi*ch and whine. you can barely find it on the bbcnews website. it's the last thing at the bottom of the page. their must be over 50 headlines before you get to it.

and when the fu*k do we see news about another country unless somebody got blown the fu*k up, or is threatening to blow us the fu*k up???? please tell me what the traffic report for shanghai was this morning.

Last edited by WHAT_THE_; 04-13-2007 at 07:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #166
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 BlackBarbii said:

at least AL and Jesse hadd the balls to do it in protest and whatnot.
if the media didn't make a big deal out his comments, which i think they were right to do, but what if they didn't?... it just got swept up under the rug like alot of things... would jesse and al have even cared?
 11 years ago '04        #167
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 WHAT_THE_ said:
please don't pretend to know me.

2. it was not big news. really. it wasn't. snore. he's a washed up a**hole, this is what he does. why is it any different than when he says a comment about a jew or a f*g? where is all this backlash then? boo hoo they were offended. if i had a nickel for everytime i was offended i'd retire...i certaintly didn't feel the need to have a fu*kin press conference which most people probably changed the channel on anyway. he's shock jock, that's what he does. you are only victimized if you let someone victimize you, and these girls played the victim part big time.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 04-13-2007, 08:01 PM         #168
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
no its not, sugar t*ts. but uhm. i was simply stating that Imus is now crying about some sh*t that happened months ago...

like white ppl say to black ppl about slavery..."just let it go, it happened so long ago."
speak baby!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #169
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Al Sharptonand Jesse Jackson are the face of the protest on Imus but there are alot of more organizations that are right there with AL and Jesse. Al and Jesse didn't get Imus fired by themselves.
 11 years ago '06        #170
tdm2r 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
Really it doesn't matter if the broad was r*ped or not, the point is that Sharpton aint have no business puttin his 2 cents in about the case, we have a justice system that sometimes isn't fair, but it is their job to handle legal stuff and put their opinion on it not Sharpton...if them boys are guilty then she should take them to civil court
 04-13-2007, 10:22 PM         #171
Tavito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is imus gettin all butt-hurt? I hear that that wasn't his first time spilling derrogatory remarks on air. I hear that it's like his 3rd 4th time. Is that true? What did he say those other times?
 04-13-2007, 10:40 PM         #172
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tavito said:
why is imus gettin all butt-hurt? I hear that that wasn't his first time spilling derrogatory remarks on air. I hear that it's like his 3rd 4th time. Is that true? What did he say those other times?
 11 years ago '05        #173
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 Quasi said:

Jesse Jackson :

Rev. Jackson had referred to Jews as "Hymies

In 2001, it was revealed that Jackson (married since 1962) had an affair with a staffer Karin Stanford that resulted in the birth of their daughter...

Al Sharpton

"We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."
 04-13-2007, 11:14 PM         #174
KAPPAKapone4KAP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
Imus needs to KICK STONES. DONT BE MAD CUZ AL DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE. lmfao
cry babyyyyyy

^^^^^
 04-14-2007, 08:07 AM         #175
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nancy Grace should feel salty about them boys. bi*ch didnt even show up to her job when they were proven not guilty. Salty a.ss bi*ches!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy