Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2007, 10:01 AM         #141
Flame On 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism is goin to ruin america
 11 years ago '04        #142
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Again, I 100% think Imus is wrong and a d*ck but these girls saying they are "scarred for life" is SUCH BULLsh*t. They are just tryin to get some money out of it and what's worse is that Rutgers promoted it and put them on national television!! Rutgers also saw an opportunity to make some money and is acting like this is a tragedy. These girls aren't scarred for life; if the worst thing you've ever been called is a "nappy headed hoe" then your living a pretty decent life.
In comparison, the Duke LAX players, whether they be white, black, red, green, yellow- any color of the rainbow, ARE scarred for life. This sh*t will haunt them forever. This is SIGNIFICANT defamation. Everything about these kids has been put out in the media. Their entire reputation has been tarnished. They're going to graduate soon but they will have a stained diploma. This is something that will plague them for the rest of their lives. Ask them if they would have rather been called a soft racial slur or be under close media scrutiny as accused racist gang-rapists....
Imus apologized and Al Sharpton should to the same.

Last edited by tommymm96; 04-13-2007 at 10:34 AM..
 04-13-2007, 11:30 AM         #143
LADY DZY23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flame On said:
Racism is goin to ruin america
Racism has ruined America
 04-13-2007, 12:14 PM         #144
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Al and Jackson are both uncle Toms.. And everytime a race thing comes up and I hear them talking I just shake my head. They don't speak for black people, they shouldn't speak for anyone, there morons and puppets
 11 years ago '04        #145
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 4301 4301
 BlackBarbii said:
no its not, sugar t*ts. but uhm. i was simply stating that Imus is now crying about some sh*t that happened months ago...

like white ppl say to black ppl about slavery..."just let it go, it happened so long ago."
The Duke r*pe charges got dropped a couple days ago so it's still recent. I think Al Sharpton should have been impartial until he learned all the facts of the case. He took sides immediately because of the girl's race. He has no room to make anyone apologize for anything. He hasn't apologized for accusing that man in the Tawanna Brawley case. Sad thing is, he's supposed to be a Rev. People like Sharpton are creating a racial divide, when he should be trying to close it
 04-13-2007, 12:19 PM         #146
The Impaler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody hug and stop it.
 11 years ago '04        #147
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 BlackBarbii said:
Imus needs to KICK STONES. DONT BE MAD CUZ AL DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE. lmfao
cry babyyyyyy
Hell yeah lol. This fool crying
 11 years ago '04        #148
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 Young Candino said:
The man speaks the truth... Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should apologize if Imus does simple as that... dem dudes are doin black ppl worse than Imus did...

what did al sharpton and jesse jackson do to black people??

did al sharpton and jesse jackson accuse the duke players of r*pe??no,the girl who allegedly was r*ped did,not them.

plus fu*k dem yuppie dook boys,they prolly did r*pe shorty,maybe they didn't but what the fu*k does that have to do wit imus saying what he did??

it's amazing how when whitey does some sh*t wrong they wanna try and shift blame,or find bring down someone else in the process.fu*k does snoop dogg have to do wit imus??or rap for that matter.own up to ya sh*t,snoop dogg cannot call a chick a nappy headed ho on fcc radio,it will be censored everytime.

imus should have known better.
 11 years ago '04        #149
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 mt fuji said:
what did al sharpton and jesse jackson do to black people??

did al sharpton and jesse jackson accuse the duke players of r*pe??no,the girl who allegedly was r*ped did,not them.

plus fu*k dem yuppie dook boys,they prolly did r*pe shorty,maybe they didn't but what the fu*k does that have to do wit imus saying what he did??

it's amazing how when whitey does some sh*t wrong they wanna try and shift blame,or find bring down someone else in the process.fu*k does snoop dogg have to do wit imus??or rap for that matter.own up to ya sh*t,snoop dogg cannot call a chick a nappy headed ho on fcc radio,it will be censored everytime.

imus should have known better.
I agree that Imus should have known better and that he is wrong but this thread is not about "what does al sharpton and jesse jackson have to do with what imus said." This thread's about Imus telling Sharpton that if he had to apologize for his idiotic comments, why can't Sharpton apologize for his comments referring to the Duke LAX players.
This is probably the thread you are looking for:
 11 years ago '04        #150
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
 BlackBarbii said:
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.
Just wanted to let you know that you are in fact a dumb c*nt. Have a good day.

And Imus is right. These fu*k n*ggas Sharpton and Jackson were so quick to take a fat sh*t on those kids despite the fact that that nappy headed ho that accused them of the sh*t was obviously full of sh*t. Now it's like they wanna forget the sh*t ever happened and still wanna act like that nappy headed ho was a victim when the only victims in the whole ordeal is those white boys. Any bi*ch who does some sh*t like that deserves serious jail time on the real. These n*ggas just talk to talk and they never say sh*t that has any real meaning whatsoever. They deserve no air time whatsoever.
 11 years ago '05        #151
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
^^^^co-signs both posts....
 11 years ago '05        #152
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
its allover n*gga take it like a man
 11 years ago '04        #153
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 Maroon_Tiger said:
are you kidding me dude!???! the girls aint trying to get money out of this.... they're trying to get rid of ignorance.... they took the high road and they didnt respond with racial slurs...

who is to say that the women cant BE "SCARRED FOR LIFE" they were humiliated and dissed all around the world, you cant tell me you wouldnt be scared for life either....

thats the problem, anytime a minority in society(black, homos3xual, etc) speak up a/g discrimination, its seen as being an ATTENTION wh0ore.. b/c white people and white washed people want to just go back to watching sports highlights, 24, laguna beach and the OC...
no they aren't trying to get money out of it, they are just getting pimped by their coach and their school. put them in the limelight more to help w/ recruiting. they gettin' more press than the damn team that whooped their a.ss! this sh*t is so totally overblown. does everyone really care this much about this sh*t? i'm tired of it being on tv all day.

sharpton and jackson are both tools who are only out to make a name for themselves. jason whitlock(who's black by the way) sums them up pretty nicely...

did anyone forget was imus does for a living?!?!? he's shock jock. it's his job to say stupid sh*t all day to p!ss someone off. people say sh*t about jews...it's cool. people all day on this board say f*g**t this and f*g**t that...and it's cool. but say something about 'nappyheaded hos' .....and all the sudden it's a problem. GTFOH! atleast the sh*t he said is atleast half TRUTH.

please tell me how these women were humiliated and dissed 'ALL AROUND THE WORLD.' little over dramtic don't you think? i'm sure the people in pakistan give a sh*t. the only place this sh*t is getting airplay is in the US, just because we think it's more important to talk about this stupid bullsh*t instead of all the soldiers dying everyday. had he said some sh*t about arabs y'all woulda been laughing your a.sses off like everyhting was cool.

and whoever said about him 'crying' about some that happened 'months' ago..the duke charges were just dropped yesterday you stupid fu*k.

fu*kin hypocrites.

Last edited by WHAT_THE_; 04-13-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM         #154
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg this n*gga's name is Imus...enough said, he got talked about his whole life....so its in his nature to dis someone...but its true about that Duke sh*t..dem boyz are scarred for life and JJ and AS dragged dem cats rep thru the dirt....

All in all dem girls didn't deserve any ridicule in there moment of greatness but that f*g did what he did and the media let that overshadow it, so i blame them more than anything
 11 years ago '04        #155
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Sharpton and Jackson are blatently racist towards white people. They call for "justice" when white people say dumb sh*t like Imus, yet they spend their whole lives slandering and sh*tting on whites. They both could die for all I care.
 04-13-2007, 05:27 PM         #156
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every 1 iz jus finger pointing.......
 11 years ago '04        #157
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 WHAT_THE_ said:
no they aren't trying to get money out of it, they are just getting pimped by their coach and their school. put them in the limelight more to help w/ recruiting. they gettin' more press than the damn team that whooped their a.ss! this sh*t is so totally overblown. does everyone really care this much about this sh*t? i'm tired of it being on tv all day.

sharpton and jackson are both tools who are only out to make a name for themselves. jason whitlock(who's black by the way) sums them up pretty nicely...

did anyone forget was imus does for a living?!?!? he's shock jock. it's his job to say stupid sh*t all day to p!ss someone off. people say sh*t about jews...it's cool. people all day on this board say f*g**t this and f*g**t that...and it's cool. but say something about 'nappyheaded hos' .....and all the sudden it's a problem. GTFOH! atleast the sh*t he said is atleast half TRUTH.

please tell me how these women were humiliated and dissed 'ALL AROUND THE WORLD.' little over dramtic don't you think? i'm sure the people in pakistan give a sh*t. the only place this sh*t is getting airplay is in the US, just because we think it's more important to talk about this stupid bullsh*t instead of all the soldiers dying everyday. had he said some sh*t about arabs y'all woulda been laughing your a.sses off like everyhting was cool.

and whoever said about him 'crying' about some that happened 'months' ago..the duke charges were just dropped yesterday you stupid fu*k.

fu*kin hypocrites.
EXACTLY....that's what I meant by them getting money-the school not the girls themselves. And come on, like I said before, let's be 100% realistic, will being called a "nappy headed hoe" scar you for life?? If the worst thing you have been called in your life is a nappy headed hoe then your life really isnt too bad. I can garauntee you these girls have been called a lot worse. Imus is a douche bag for saying it but "i'm scarred for life" is ridiculous.
If I were the school and I weren't looking for money, I would have said something like "we were the #2 team in the country, we aren't going to late some washed up, old radio jock get us down, we are stronger than this, etc...."

Last edited by tommymm96; 04-13-2007 at 05:44 PM..
 04-13-2007, 05:39 PM         #158
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WHAT_THE_ said:

fu*kin hypocrites.
Well said....:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #159
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:
In comparison, the Duke LAX players, whether they be white, black, red, green, yellow- any color of the rainbow, ARE scarred for life. This sh*t will haunt them forever. This is SIGNIFICANT defamation. Everything about these kids has been put out in the media. Their entire reputation has been tarnished. They're going to graduate soon but they will have a stained diploma. This is something that will plague them for the rest of their lives. Ask them if they would have rather been called a soft racial slur or be under close media scrutiny as accused racist gang-rapists....
Imus apologized and Al Sharpton should to the same.
here's the thing though. It wasn't al sharpton and Jesse jackson that put them on trial. yes they called them accused them of being rapists but so did most people who heard about the case. The defamation of character will be there because of the trial not because Jesse jackson and al sharpton said something. I didn't even know they had said something about it. Let's a.ssume that they hadn't... would they not still be living the rest of their lives plagued with an accusation of r*pe.
 11 years ago '04        #160
Shanon 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
66 years old still saying "what about him"? He need's to take his medicine like a grown man. He will be fine after the wounds heal.

Last edited by Shanon; 04-13-2007 at 06:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy