Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
SuckaMC6985 
space
space
space
$103 | Props total: 17 17
imus can't even relate to black ppl, he has no business calling black women nappy-headed hos, what does he know about nappy hair?
 11 years ago '06        #122
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
those duke players need to just get over it and move on. n*ggaz get accused on sh*t every day. grow up.

Last edited by elmonto; 04-13-2007 at 07:55 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #123
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
imus can't even relate to black ppl, he has no business calling black women nappy-headed hos, what does he know about nappy hair?
Dumbest sh*t said in any Imus thread....LMAO. You obviously haven't see that muthafu*kas hair.

Secondly, Sharpton is a c*nt, and Imus knew better than to say sh*t like that given his position. Sharpton is a publicity hound, and now he has the ball rolling on some bullsh*t. As for the players being "scarred for life" get the fu*k outta here, yeah, they are scarred for life alright, but not because of what Imus said. Now the NCAA is trying to decide whether to just GIVE the Rutgers the Championship due to the circumstances of being called nappy headed hoes...wonder if that works in other sports...fu*king morons.
 04-13-2007, 08:07 AM         #124
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sharpton n Jackson are anti-semites and have a long track record of being so. Sharpton more so. Consider both of em a bunch of ruckus rousers and are just dog piling on this fake cowboy. And he looks half dead, hasn't the poor bastard been thru enough?
 04-13-2007, 08:08 AM         #125
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyYoItzMuzzo said:
And he looks half dead, hasn't the poor bastard been thru enough?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 04-13-2007, 08:10 AM         #126
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.
You don't make any sense. Are you saying college students shouldn't party??? lol They hired as.lutty stripper...who happened to accuse them of r*pe.

I had strippers before (just this past superbowl party) and everything was fine and dandy. It's not normal to accuse someone of r*pe. This girl needs to be charged and dealt with and Al Sharpton needs to apologize publically.
 04-13-2007, 08:14 AM         #127
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
You don't make any sense. Are you saying college students shouldn't party??? lol They hired as.lutty stripper...who happened to accuse them of r*pe.

I had strippers before (just this past superbowl party) and everything was fine and dandy. It's not normal to accuse someone of r*pe. This girl needs to be charged and dealt with and Al Sharpton needs to apologize publically.
ok....
 04-13-2007, 08:15 AM         #128
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
fu*k all you stupid mutchafu*kers Imus is a racist prick. He can say what the fu*k he want's to say. But just be ready for the backlash. He is only sorry cause somebody called his a.ss out on it. You fu*kers are just some stupid bums. You know damn well if your a.ss got into some deep sh*t and it was race related you would be calling for Jackson and Sharpton. I know they are not the prefect one's but atleast they have some balls to stand up for what they think is unjust unlike some of you lazy mutchfu*kers. zzzzzzs always forget were they come from. You still black and still are going to be judge wether you like it are not. I'm proud of my black background even through i'm mixed i look black so therefore i am black and proud of it. Them Duke boys fu*ked up and they know they fu*ked up they just got off cause they lawyers knew how to work the legal system. I didn't like how the lawyer kept throughing that black word in there. The prosceutor did what any prosceutor is supposed to do. The girl said that they r*ped her he felt there was enough to press charges and that's what he did. Jackson and Sharpton came to make sure that everything was done right. You see how they dragged her image threw the mud saying that she was a stripping at every point they could. Just trying to discredit her. So i say people need to chill white people cant think they can say sh*t just cause i say it that don't make it cool at all. Police speed and do stupid sh*t does that make it right for me hell no
They had no evidence linking the guys to raping that bi*ch. DNA tests not one of them was a positive match, yet there were 5 other samples on her panties:banghead: Her friend that she was with told her to beat her up so she looked beat up in order to frame them. She said this on national TV:banghead: The DA who went forward with this case only did so because Duke University grabs the headlines, and could help him with re-election:banghead: The one dude accused is on camera at an ATM at the supposed time of the incident:banghead: You need to understand the law you dumb fu*k. When a bi*ch claims to be r*ped, the defense is not going to be nice to her. The job of the defense is to discredit what the accuser is says. They didn't make up sh*t about her, like she did about the lax team. Them saying she was a stripper has great relevance to the case; she went to the house to strip. The bi*ch prolly figured they a bunch of rich people, they'll prolly settle outta court and she'll get her money jokes on her.:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #129
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Jackson was the one who a.ssumed they were guilty and al sharpton was hesistant and said let there be an investigation first.none of this does not excuse what imus has said let alone done for the past years, how about imus apologize for the people he abused and accused for the pasy 35 years...
 11 years ago '04        #130
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 719 719
You can tell who is white and who is not on this thread. you all have no clue whats its like to be a black man in this country. Rap does not give you the experience. You cats say, ah fu*k AL and JESSIE , but these are the voice of my people. we have no other voice people. You all have the president and other high ranking officials who f!ght for your cause everyday. who is gonna f!ght for mine. the 2 that you all hate so much will. you all have no idea of the insensitive sh*t you all are sayin because yall dont understand.
 11 years ago '04        #131
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
Durham Nc is a very racist area. Duke runs that city. Duke hospital, school and on and on. take that statment for what it is. If Jessie and Al did not react, imo i do not think the case would have even went to trial and would have been over in a few weeks. the national media never really mention the racial tension out there. .....maybe it happened maybe it didnt. Al or Jessie did not ask for the kids heads, but they asked for justice. and according to the judical system , that is what happened. So why should they say sorry to anyone. did they say " go get the straight haired man wh0ores" Hell no. cuz if they did America would be outraged, same way they were outraged by Imus. apples and oranges people. they are not the same
 11 years ago '04        #132
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
and why does everyone sweep under the rug the fact that one of the boys on the lax team had and email sayin they were going to k!ll the stripper bi tch. sorry yall, ive been talkin bout this all day to my white co workers and the stuff i heard out there mouths (mostly comin down on rap) just has me on edge. but i made believers out of many. if i offended anyone it was not my intent.
 11 years ago '06        #133
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
You can tell who is white and who is not on this thread. you all have no clue whats its like to be a black man in this country. Rap does not give you the experience. You cats say, ah fu*k AL and JESSIE , but these are the voice of my people. we have no other voice people. You all have the president and other high ranking officials who f!ght for your cause everyday. who is gonna f!ght for mine. the 2 that you all hate so much will. you all have no idea of the insensitive sh*t you all are sayin because yall dont understand.
finally a voice of reason!!! and a lotta people seem to forget that jesse stood by martin luther king to the end and he al sharpton has been an active voice for blacks back when we were too scared to speak because of fear of retalitation. they are just looking out for the best interests of black people, because if we dont nobody else will
 04-13-2007, 09:20 AM         #134
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
Are you saying other black folks don't understand?? You're acting like the ones that are against Sharpton are just white people.

Amazingly that's not the case...look around.

Last edited by catchaBreath; 04-13-2007 at 09:21 AM..
 04-13-2007, 09:27 AM         #135
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has every right to f!ght back, jessie jackson dumb a.ss was on cnn looking like a d*ck head when he didnt apologize to the duke players. He called the duke players thugs, and criminals when the only prior Misdemeanors the dudes had was for urinating on puplic property, and disturbing of the peace. the only thing the d*ck could say in his defense was that "they shouldnt have been in a strip club" wtf the black community needs better leaders and new leaders at that. Al and Jessie needs to go!
 04-13-2007, 09:30 AM         #136
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
He has every right to f!ght back, jessie jackson dumb a.ss was on cnn looking like a d*ck head when he didnt apologize to the duke players. He called the duke players thugs, and criminals when the only prior Misdemeanors the dudes had was for urinating on puplic property, and disturbing of the peace. the only thing the d*ck could say in his defense was that "they shouldnt have been in a strip club" wtf the black community needs better leaders and new leaders at that. Al and Jessie needs to go!
Preach! Who do you think would be the ideal black leader and why?
 11 years ago '04        #137
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
BLACK PPL SHOULD LET SLAVERY GO.ESPECIALLY BARBIE CAUSE SHE WAS NEVER A SLAVE AND EITHER WERE HER PARENTS.THE JEWS AIN'T TALKIN ABOUT HOLOCAUST AND THAT'S MORE RESCENT THEN SLAVEY
uhh. actually they are. wednesday was holocaust rememberance day. read the newspaper.
 04-13-2007, 09:35 AM         #138
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchize_music said:
uhh. actually they are. wednesday was holocaust rememberance day. read the newspaper.
whats funny is that i said nothing about slavery this whole thread. but he can say whatever he wants lol.
 04-13-2007, 09:42 AM         #139
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
borrrinngggg
 04-13-2007, 09:55 AM         #140
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
Real talk. Al in particular says a lot of bad things and is proven wrong and almost never apologizes. He needs to watch what he says more carefully so that he doesnt come out looking like a moron. Black Leaders are still important we just need better representation than what we currently have.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago