Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,632 | Props total: 134 134
 BlackBarbii said:
you wanna know how i really feel.

fu*k imus. and fu*k the people that think they can solve the prob in a boxden thread.

who careeeesss? i dont he wasnt tralkin about me. i dont even go to rutgers.
i think he should have tailored his statements. but thats just me.
say what you want about my hair my nails and whatev else you feel liek talkin about.

to you i'm just another nappy headed hoe.....or jiggaboo. plus i'm a girl so my opinion really doesnt matter to ya'll
NOW YOU GET THE IDEA...

and lol @ you dating a white guy
 04-12-2007, 08:13 PM         #102
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
get over yourself just like you said you would tell white ppl.
I'm racist but you call your self the original black barbie?????
THE ORIGINAL BARBIE WASN'T Black.maybe you wanna be white.you do date a white guy and I'm just speakin my opinion like you and Al Sharpton

whatever yo. you took whatever i said too far. but tis your opinion like i said. you dont have to bring my bf into it either. he can be black, white ,green ,orange. whats it to you? that means i want to be white?

not so much.

black is beautiful. and im comfortable enough with that do date whoever i want.
 04-12-2007, 08:25 PM         #103
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no I dont think you wanna be white.i said maybe you do. and yes Black,white,asian,spanish all has it's own beauty

so what is your deal? why then would you jump down my throat about WHO I'M DATING? and what side of an arguement i stand on?

and before you start stereotyping about fake nails and hair and whatnot, make sure you get the facts straight cuz that sh*t IS offensive to me.

and andother fyi. the ORIGINAL BLACK barbie doll came out in the 70's/80's if i'm incorrect.
 04-12-2007, 08:29 PM         #104
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
R kelly pisses on a black woman its ok
Snoop dogg promotes gangs and smoking weed its ok

Al Sharpton really is a hypocrite and I could careless about that old popcorn cowboy fart. But if your gonna go after negative things than you should start in your own community.
thats a great observation.
its easy to give advice when you are on the outside though.
 04-12-2007, 08:34 PM         #105
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nobody said:
haha, imus is saying if im going down im taking sharpton with me.
hahahhaa
 11 years ago '06        #106
tdm2r 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
It was never Al's place to say whether them boys was guilty or not cus I'm sure he wasn't present when whatever happened went down. And yea Imus may have been wrong for what he said but if Sharpton and Jackson is gonna go after him for being a racist and a s3xist they should also hit up some of these rappers that habitually call black women B*****s and hoes...these double standards gotta go
 11 years ago '07        #107
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
sure sharton jumps at any chance he gets to speak out and in the r*pe case he was wrong. but that doesnt change wat imus said
 11 years ago '04        #108
ericfenn 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Street Novelist said:
sharpton and jackson should apologize..they accused the boys of r*pe when it turns out they did nothing at all..shame on them
r u serious , them boys r*ped that girl and i really think they intended to k!ll her ,the kidds parents had to much money, u got 3 white guys from duke univ. wealthy white guys at that i mean i'm not prejutice or anything like that but if that been 3 black guys at duke that had been accused of raping a white female them kats would still be in prison right now today......and lets not forget the e-mail that was sent by one of the accused "there is a black stripper coming over tonite were going to ripp that bi*ches skin off" that some how diappeard or was never mentiond again
 04-12-2007, 09:24 PM         #109
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Look Johnson, apparently this black man broke in here and hung up pictures of his family EVERYWHERE. Open and shut case Johnson. Let's just sprinkle some crack on the floor and get out of here.

Lighten up god damn. Racist things are said everyday. Barely anyone on here actually knew who Imus was before he said what he said so now they call him racist. I could care less about any of this by the way. Yeah he shouldn't have said it, but same thing with Sharpton. Stupid people say stupid sh*t. It all depends on how its interpreted.

Last edited by Cheeze; 04-12-2007 at 09:26 PM..
 04-12-2007, 09:24 PM         #110
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^
u should really stop reading the post... if they really r*ped her she would have taken them to civil court for all the cash they got,, shes a lyin a.ss crackhead who was lookin for a handout
 04-12-2007, 09:26 PM         #111
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ericfenn said:
there's a white school teacher raping little boys every week or(fu*king) u decide ,how fu*king sick is that
and theres black and hispanic and everyother kind of race rapin people all over the country... its a sick world, and al sharpton doesnt help matters
 11 years ago '05        #112
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH???? (yeah, im shoutin!)
 11 years ago '04        #113
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
im not gonna get involved in the race issue but one thing you can take to the bank, Imus has a lot of people supporting him with power. Whether they have defended him or not he still has pull. Imus will not rest until Sharpton pays for this. Sharpton brought upon the ruckus, the I-Man will do the same.

By the way the cops in the Tawana Brawley case are still waiting for their apology. After Sharpton led the pursue on the three cops he was sued for defamation of character and ordered to pay $65,000, which shockingly he has not done. Direct quote from NY Daily News from Steven Pagones(one of the men accused) "ISn't that ironic, he's sitting there refusing to accept an apology from Don Imus when he himself has never apologized for anything he's done." How is anyone defending this scum shaprton???
 04-12-2007, 09:57 PM         #114
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
sharpton was hardly racially/gender threats or discrimination....

he was being critical about a double standard with the law

if the duke players were black, things would've moved ALLLLLLLLOT FASTER, in terms of charges, bringing them into jail, court, type of news coverage, etc
first of all if this would happen like you said al sharptan woulda been nowhere to be found,,,,,,, Second al stood in front of a podium denouncin these kids and did go on record saying it was a racial hate crime so pull your head outta your a.ss
 04-12-2007, 10:03 PM         #115
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
How is anyone defending this scum shaprton???
Damn, I was NOT aware of any of that sh*t. Didn't see my self sayin this, but.. fu*k Sharpton.
 04-12-2007, 10:05 PM         #116
LADY DZY23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super-C said:
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH???? (yeah, im shoutin!)
u have freedom of speech but no1 said their wouldn be conseqenes*..im wit imus on this and im blk. fuk Al
 11 years ago '06        #117
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
they really should apologize, but 1 good comment dont make up for his others
 04-12-2007, 11:53 PM         #118
stg77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
By "these people" he meant all the hypocrites in the media, not blacks. Your too sensative. Not every word out of a white persons mouth is a racist slur.
I agree...when he said that 'You people' thing,he was real specific..Sharpton said 'who is "you people"' and Imus was like 'Im talking about you two people,you and that lady right there (in the radio station)They tried settin him up on that one.But...that 'nappy headed ho' comment was way out of line.Im a white dude,never really liked Don imus anyway but now Im convinced hes an a.ssshole,and definetly closet racist,not cool,He desrved to get fired.Makin us good white folks look bad.You know Howard Stern is havin a good laugh at this.At the same time though,he's got a point about the Duke thing,Sharpton just loves gettin involved in sh*t,and when he's wrong he never apologizes...remember Tawanna Brawley?
 04-13-2007, 12:25 AM         #119
Sean Price 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*king hate al sharpton...
 04-13-2007, 12:27 AM         #120
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know damn well its okay for a black person to say cracker but not okay for a white person to say zzzzzz...why. because black people didnt enslave people and fu*k them up or lynch people back in the day...black people have a right to be mad. just like its okay for black people to have BET but not okay to have an all-white tv station....

as a black person, do i think thats right...no. i totally think its wrong. but you guys are making it sound like my thesis isnt obvious. its totally obvious that black people get away with the things that white people cant get away with. because in the black community, we feel that we have a right to lash back a whites for those years of slavery and lynching.

i personally think that all racism is wrong, and that black people shouldn't blame white people for what happened 140+ years ago. thats bullsh*t and we as black people need to stop making slavery our excuse...life is all about makin money...SO MAKE MONEY OR DIE...im out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago