Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2007, 07:53 PM         #81
d_le 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are too hung up on race today.. fu*k

take racism out of slavey and what do you get? slaves, exactly cause slavery in any form is wrong

take race out of hangings/lynchings what do you get? a homicide, yes that is fu*kin wrong

take all racism out of this talk, and what do you have? some guy callin some "Cheryl Swoops" looking girls nappy-headed...wtf is wrong with that?

most yall would post the exact same comments on here as Imus if someone had posted a thread about how the rutgers bball team is pretty...
 11 years ago '06        #82
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
fu*k Imus! n*gga looks like James Buchanan and the n*gga off the oatmeal box!
 04-12-2007, 07:55 PM         #83
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_le said:

take all racism out of this talk, and what do you have? some guy callin some "Cheryl Swoops" looking girls nappy-headed...wtf is wrong with that?

most yall would post the exact same comments on here as Imus if someone had posted a thread about how the rutgers bball team is pretty...
problem is. not all ((if anyone of them)) were nappy headed
thats like you calling me pasty.
clearly i am not.
 04-12-2007, 07:55 PM         #84
sleepy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All tiffalicious is doing is playing the word game like Sharpton and Jackson. Both of those guys are oppurtunists that jump on anything that says black vs white no matter its validity. Its funny becuase they call for equality but all they're doing is setting our people back everytime they get started.

Just cause they organized a protest means they got balls? So if i went out n rallied the kkk against a black kid in oakland who k!lled a white kid on his baseball team with a bat, would you still say i have balls? Think about it, stop being such a victim.
 04-12-2007, 07:57 PM         #85
d_le 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if you think they look good thats you

if someone called you pasty you'd prolly laugh it off cause you're black

if you called a white person pasty and they said that was a racist comment what would you say then?
 11 years ago '04        #86
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 BlackBarbii said:
....sh*t, if Imus is gonna say sh*t like that he shoulda said it to thier faces.
i wish he would call me a nappy headed ho to my face instead of hiding behind his microphone and saying it.

at least AL and Jesse hadd the balls to do it in protest and whatnot.
stop fakin you wouldnt do sh*t.....
 11 years ago '04        #87
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,619 | Props total: 4066 4066
If your gonna talk about these cases you gotta know the terms .

Kobe case : Case was dismissed settled out of court
OJ: found not guilty
Duke lacrosse : charges dropped

out of those 3 i think the Duke players are the only one who need an apology
 04-12-2007, 07:59 PM         #88
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d_le said:
well if you think they look good thats you

if someone called you pasty you'd prolly laugh it off cause you're black

if you called a white person pasty and they said that was a racist comment what would you say then?
id say sh*t the fu*k up. get over yourself adn get a tan.
 04-12-2007, 07:59 PM         #89
sleepy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imus said his opinion about a group of girls. He didn't rally an entire city against 3 college kids with no evidence. If by these standards you still believe imus should apologize, then sharpton should gave to give all three of them head or something becuase they are on totally different levels.
 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM         #90
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
bet they were born with nappy heads.not sayin that's bad.but it's 99% likely
yeah but the thing is we all know what is right and what is wrong.
adn we all know where that there are lines that shouldnt be crossed. and we all know that if you say outrageous things you will awaken al sharpton and jesse jackson from their slumber and protest.

jsut watch what you say. then no one can call you a racist.
 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM         #91
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you obviously wish you were.pastyBarbie=white doll.your hair=not yours
lol my hair is real.
 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM         #92
d_le 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
id say sh*t the fu*k up. get over yourself adn get a tan.
exactly, so now say out loud "the Rutgers bball team should get over themselves" or "the black media should get over themselves"

jumpin down people's throat all across america for no reason
 04-12-2007, 08:03 PM         #93
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thuggy C said:
stop fakin you wouldnt do sh*t.....
got me there

preperation h
 04-12-2007, 08:03 PM         #94
zachds44 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k al sharpton
 04-12-2007, 08:04 PM         #95
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
tan is fake just like your hair,nails and White Doll name
my nails are not fake either. you're racist.
 11 years ago '04        #96
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 BlackBarbii said:
lol my hair is real.
you got issues, What Imus said wasnt that bad. Sharpton and Jackson are the "Self Proclaimed" Leader of Blacks. No1 elected them, therefore this is their f!ght. Them Rutger girls....you would have thought they got in a fender bender the way they were faking.

"This has scarred me for life"

No1 even knows them, in 5 years no1 will remember anyone on that team.
 04-12-2007, 08:04 PM         #97
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
hahaha Imus is a dumb prick but in this case he's right....these Rutgers girls wanna talk about "scarred for life"?? I can't name one of those chicks but dudes like Colin Finnerty(one of the Duke LAX players) will be scarred for life. That sh*t is defamation times 999999999
People are going to forget about it though.
 04-12-2007, 08:06 PM         #98
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Imus. I'd rather hangout with Al Sharpton than creepy scarecrow a.ss Imus any day
 04-12-2007, 08:09 PM         #99
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wanna know how i really feel.

fu*k imus. and fu*k the people that think they can solve the prob in a boxden thread.

who careeeesss? i dont he wasnt tralkin about me. i dont even go to rutgers.
i think he should have tailored his statements. but thats just me.
say what you want about my hair my nails and whatev else you feel liek talkin about.

to you i'm just another nappy headed hoe.....or jiggaboo. plus i'm a girl so my opinion really doesnt matter to ya'll
 11 years ago '05        #100
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
I'm just wondering why in the last like 6 or 7 months racial slurs/remarks are being used so often in the media. I swear people are stupid. Everyone knows you never do your dirt in the public eye. I think that Dan Imus, and that Kramer guy from Seinfeld are just plain ignorant. I always knew racism would forever exist but i just didn't think it would start becoming this prevalent again for a long time. It seems history is repeating itself and in a way parts of it worsen do to ignorance. It doesn't make sense that we live in a country filled with peoples of all races, nationalities and ethnicities and yet we still have people who let their different views or ideas influence what type of people they like and don't like. I think that people shouldn't generalize. We need more individualism. Don't classify a whole race as one negative thing just because a few people in that race portray that negative thing. People need to understand that it's not the society, it's the individual in the society that should be held accountable 4 his/her actions. I mean just look @ the word "n*gga" and look @ the word "zzzzzz". In my opinion these words are one in the same. Me being a black male call me old fashion but i still feel an ounce of hurt when i hear my other black males using the N word, regardless as to how they say it or spell it or use it. I just think that Paul Mooney is right. The "N" word should be abolished just like slavery was. And i know i might have started getting off the main topic of this post but the article just reminded me of why this country still has a lot of changes it needs to go through and a lot of educating that needs to occur. Racism will cease once old ways of thinking and superiority complexes are curtailed. In other words sadly "racism will be around until the end of time".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy