Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2007, 05:38 PM         #41
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Imus isn't "crying" about what happened months ago. It's actually still in current news...they CURRENTLY had all charges dropped. What Imus is speaking on is completely relevant as well because of the fact Sharpton was so quick to accuse these boys of racism and raping this woman. WHERES THE APOLOGY THERE?????
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.
 11 years ago '05        #42
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
I support Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, I see a bunch of **** a.ss n*ggas in this thread
 04-12-2007, 05:40 PM         #43
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i dont see how being number 2 in womens basketball called for negative attention at all.

maybe he thought no one would notice. they are after all, nappy headed hoes. not college athletes or anything.
its not like afterward they went to strip for the duke lax team.
 11 years ago '04        #44
burrell9 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 0 0
It's funny when black people pretend to be offended just to gain attention. If you got offended by some irrelevant dude on the radio saying "nappy headed hoes" you are a pus*y and I don't give a fu*k what you think. REAL black leaders would be asking "what the fu*k is the matter with you zzzzzzs?" if they heard you bi*ching over this sh*t after what they fought for.
 11 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 catchaBreath said:
Imus isn't "crying" about what happened months ago. It's actually still in current news...they CURRENTLY had all charges dropped. What Imus is speaking on is completely relevant as well because of the fact Sharpton was so quick to accuse these boys of racism and raping this woman. WHERES THE APOLOGY THERE?????
all the perm was doing was keeping the issue alive in the media and making sure justice was served. like he's doing with sean bell and like he's done in the past with dialo and louima. Fox news is acting like these are the first people to be falsely accused. their white thats why fox news is going out of their way to defend them and going to the top of the mountain to scream their innocence.

While on the subject i have never at no point in time ever seen any ever proclaimed innocent like this. you always hear not guilty but this is rediculous excessive
 04-12-2007, 05:45 PM         #46
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess he's right...but wait...al sharpton didnt wrongly accuse them boys, did he...if he did, then he needs to apologize. if not, imus needs to shut the fu*k up. why does sharpton need to apologize for some sh*t that a lying bi*ch said. thats like asking bill clinton to apologize for imus calling those girls some nappy headed hoes. where the hell did i get bill clinton from
 04-12-2007, 05:46 PM         #47
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burrell9 said:
It's funny when black people pretend to be offended just to gain attention. If you got offended by some irrelevant dude on the radio saying "nappy headed hoes" you are a pus*y and I don't give a fu*k what you think. REAL black leaders would be asking "what the fu*k is the matter with you zzzzzzs?" if they heard you bi*ching over this sh*t after what they fought for.

...wether or not the man holds any relevance in my live is irrelevant itsself.
why is he saying ANYTHING about "nappy headed hoes" in the 1st place?
why even open your mouth if nothing intellegent is going to come out of it.
 04-12-2007, 05:48 PM         #48
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
but i dont see how being number 2 in womens basketball called for negative attention at all.

maybe he thought no one would notice. they are after all, nappy headed hoes. not college athletes or anything.
its not like afterward they went to strip for the duke lax team.
straight props...i wish i could give you props though, but i already gave you props for another thread...but let me try again.
 11 years ago '04        #49
burrell9 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 0 0
 BlackBarbii said:
...wether or not the man holds any relevance in my live is irrelevant itsself.
why is he saying ANYTHING about "nappy headed hoes" in the 1st place?
why even open your mouth if nothing intellegent is going to come out of it.
It is relevant because nobody should give a sh*t what this guy thinks. He's not the fu*king president. Getting all up in arms and pretending you give a sh*t, doing the whole "woe is me" act just for some sympathy. Well, no sympathy from me. All I have to say is grow the fu*k up, and bi*ch about something more important.
 04-12-2007, 05:53 PM         #50
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.
your dumb!

if Imus apologized for sh*tting on those ulgy a.ss bi*ches, then why the fu*k wouldnt sharpton apologize for proclaiming people guilty when they were in fact proven innocent!

now their reputation will be hurt for a MUCH longer time than the girls b ball team and who knows, maybe in light of these comments someone will kick in free spa sessions for the whole team because they feel bad

my only argument is this:

being called a RAPIST is a LOT worse than being called a nappy headed hoe
 11 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 burrell9 said:
are you black? and if your not black how would you know what offends black people. and he's only irrelevent to people who dont pay attention to whats going on in the world. He has presidential candidates and prominent members of the media on his program every morning. Thats why he's being held to a higher standard than the coons in the morning like ms jones and steve harvey or opie and anthony.

should he have been fired in my opinion no. but the reason why he was fired had nothing to do the perm or messy jesse. advertisers were leaving the financial costs to nbc and cbs made his show unprofittable. if his sponsors stayed he'd be back on the air in 2 weeks. and we'd forget about this like we as black people forget about every issue
 04-12-2007, 05:54 PM         #52
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jackson and sharpton should both be banned from having shoes as well because they think that they are god's of black people or some sh*t. when i was reading the story of Imus going on sharptons show the journalist or editor of the article said something like "African-American community leader Al Sharpton" im like wtf???
 04-12-2007, 05:57 PM         #53
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
your dumb!

if Imus apologized for sh*tting on those ulgy a.ss bi*ches, then why the fu*k wouldnt sharpton apologize for proclaiming people guilty when they were in fact proven innocent!

now their reputation will be hurt for a MUCH longer time than the girls b ball team and who knows, maybe in light of these comments someone will kick in free spa sessions for the whole team because they feel bad

my only argument is this:

being called a RAPIST is a LOT worse than being called a nappy headed hoe

yeah i'm real dumb because i feel as if people that put themselves in certain situations can't help but get certain outcomes.

but people doing good for themselves get shat on for nothing.
 04-12-2007, 05:59 PM         #54
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burrell9 said:
It is relevant because nobody should give a sh*t what this guy thinks. He's not the fu*king president. Getting all up in arms and pretending you give a sh*t, doing the whole "woe is me" act just for some sympathy. Well, no sympathy from me. All I have to say is grow the fu*k up, and bi*ch about something more important.
ok.:banghead:
 04-12-2007, 06:05 PM         #55
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect barack obama 10,000,000x more than i respect sharpton and jackson combined x2. barack doesnt care about fame and publicity...i wonder how he feels about this. well who gives a sh*t, sharpton is a nappy-headed hoe who cant admit that he's wrong and keeps trying to run for fu*kin president...when the fu*k will he learn that he will NEVER win the presidency. and dont get me started on jesse jackson's rainbow coalition a.ss. i wonder how the world would react if imus called them some nappy-headed hoes instead of those respectable college girls...and sharpton needs to get on his knees and beg for their forgiveness. that nappy-headed hoe lied on them boys and that aint right, i dont care what race it is.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4045 4045
Imus is right for saying they should apologize . But if i do something wrong im not gonna say um my neighbor steals cable , thats some coward sh*t . Secondly people really need to learn the difference from racial humor and racial slurs . For instance when Kramer got mad at the heclkler he called him the "N" word . Bill Burr does great black jokes and he is white . There is a BIG difference between racial humor and being a stupid bigot .
 11 years ago '04        #57
space
space
how did he lie he merely made sure that justice was served for a women he thought was r*ped.
And he said it already that the reason he ran for president and mayor of new york was to raise issues and get a dialouge going. though he really beleivedhe'd be elected mayor of new york city
 04-12-2007, 06:14 PM         #58
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people not even staying on topic, there just letting their inner angers they have about double-standards out on the internet
 11 years ago '05        #59
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
this whole situation is completly and utterly stupid. to give such attention to a minor offense and fire this guy over it is moronic. should he have been disciplined? absolutely. fired? no. why cant we have more attention and energy towards issues that are clearly racist or unfair for ANY minority and have action taken against them. rather than a washed up radio personality that was close to retirement anyway,the black community should be addressing other issues. this was foolish and time and resources were wasted on this. bad look on everyone's part. and fu*k al sharpton and jesse jackson fake a.ss "leaders"
 04-12-2007, 06:23 PM         #60
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
this whole situation is completly and utterly stupid. to give such attention to a minor offense and fire this guy over it is moronic. should he have been disciplined? absolutely. fired? no. why cant we have more attention and energy towards issues that are clearly racist or unfair for ANY minority and have action taken against them. rather than a washed up radio personality that was close to retirement anyway,the black community should be addressing other issues. this was foolish and time and resources were wasted on this. bad look on everyone's part. and fu*k al sharpton and jesse jackson fake a.ss "leaders"
he got fired becuae his companies were losing revenues.
not becuawe he upset the black community.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago