Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
sharpton and jackson need to shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '06        #22
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Dr. X said:
black people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
yeast infection> you
 04-12-2007, 04:26 PM         #23
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao at the insults.

especially @ yeast infection...
 11 years ago '06        #24
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 refuze said:
hes right, fu*k al sharpton
If Al Sharpton had a boss or a job, they would make him apologize and then fire him too, but he has no boss or job.
 11 years ago '04        #25
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Im tired of Jackson and Sharpton thinking that they are the voices of black people. Im black and fu*k them n*ggas and fu*k Imus too! Cause Imus would not have gotten fired if it wasnt a pattern with him he is a racist and calls blacks gorillas on his show. Like that Richards guy if it is a one time thing you get a pass but Imus has a history of this sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #26
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
hes right
 11 years ago '04        #27
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
hahaha Imus is a dumb prick but in this case he's right....these Rutgers girls wanna talk about "scarred for life"?? I can't name one of those chicks but dudes like Colin Finnerty(one of the Duke LAX players) will be scarred for life. That sh*t is defamation times 999999999
 04-12-2007, 04:31 PM         #28
JIGGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So from now on black comedians should not get a pass to talk about white people cause if you go to any urban comedy show in america half the jokes are based on white people.

And im puerto rican and ive never let one spanish joke get to me....

Last edited by JIGGY; 04-12-2007 at 04:34 PM..
 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM         #29
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
Im tired of Jackson and Sharpton thinking that they are the voices of black people. Im black and fu*k them n*ggas and fu*k Imus too! Cause Imus would not have gotten fired if it wasnt a pattern with him he is a racist and calls blacks gorillas on his show. Like that Richards guy if it is a one time thing you get a pass but Imus has a history of this sh*t.
agreed.
 11 years ago '04        #30
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Santo said:
"I'm not surprised by any of this. I'm not surprised at the hypocrisy of Al Sharpton, of Jesse Jackson or any of these people. But you can't whine about it," aid Imus on the air.

he is right about this
 11 years ago '06        #31
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
hes right but no one calls black people on racist comments its fu*ked up
 04-12-2007, 04:35 PM         #32
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JIGGY said:
So from now on black comedians should not get a pass to talk about white people cause if you go to any urban comedy show in america half the jokes are based on white people.

..........i dunno about that. i watch bad boys of comedy adn its been long since white ppl were the butt of any joke.

dave chappelle took that trend with him to south africa.
 11 years ago '07        #33
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 BlackBarbii said:
....sh*t, if Imus is gonna say sh*t like that he shoulda said it to thier faces.
i wish he would call me a nappy headed ho to my face instead of hiding behind his microphone and saying it.

at least AL and Jesse hadd the balls to do it in protest and whatnot.

Ok
 11 years ago '06        #34
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
thats bs...sharpton and jackson didnt do anything that anyone else didnt do. They a.ssumed cuz these guys were charged with r*pe, they were guilty. If they needa apologize for that, then everyone who thought Kobe r*ped that chick, or anyone who thought O.J. did it needs to apologize too...The fact is that they might have r*ped her. The legal system doesn't mean sh*t. Imus said some racist a.ss sh*t, and thats not a mistake. He saw "nappy-headed hoes" and he called em out. And its not like the first time he said some sh*t like this...
 11 years ago '04        #35
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
messy jesse and the perm don't need to apologize. they were trying to draw attention what was thought to be a r*pe by the duke lacrose team. the issue is as one of the players made in a press confrence that if they didnt have the means to defend themselves would they be railroaded like many who dont have the means to defend themselves.
 11 years ago '04        #36
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 JIGGY said:

there is a difference i have to pay to see paul mooney and the like. Don Imus was on publicly owned airwaves. The fcc could pull wfan's radio license if Imus wasn't fired. not that that would have happened
 04-12-2007, 04:45 PM         #37
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
messy jesse and the perm don't need to apologize. they were trying to draw attention what was thought to be a r*pe by the duke lacrose team. the issue is as one of the players made in a press confrence that if they didnt have the means to defend themselves would they be railroaded like many who dont have the means to defend themselves.
lmfao! but co signatures with the last 2 posts
 11 years ago '04        #38
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I understand where people are coming from about Black comedians, most of them just use that because they arent that funny. But when they use the compairisons its more to poke fun at themselves. Saying whites do this and we do that and vice versa is not the same as using a Jew joke or something. I have seen white , latino ,and black comedians use race in their jokes to show our diffrences as long as it is tasteful and funny then most of the time it is all good.

The one that gets me is the hip hop thing all these news people are talking about. Like hoes dont exist in real life. Imus just called the whole girls teams hoes and they didnt even show characteristics of being hoes at all. If Snoop says something about a hoe you will never know who he is talking about she might just be a hoe? All of the Record labes, TV stations, radio stations are 95 % owned by white people, and 85 % of the hip hop is purchased by white people. Rappers have been tricked in to making the music that we hear on the radio everyday. Cause its the only way to get airplay or sales. Look a BET Uncut n*ggas could have a song about world peace but have HOES Dancin' in the background just so BET will play it.
 04-12-2007, 05:24 PM         #39
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JIGGY said:

what the fu*k are you talkin about? First of all Imus wasn't jokin and he damn sure's not a comedian. He was on fu*kin MSNBC...stay focused and on topic numb nutz
 04-12-2007, 05:32 PM         #40
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said:
no its not, sugar t*ts. but uhm. i was simply stating that Imus is now crying about some sh*t that happened months ago...

like white ppl say to black ppl about slavery..."just let it go, it happened so long ago."
Imus isn't "crying" about what happened months ago. It's actually still in current news...they CURRENTLY had all charges dropped. What Imus is speaking on is completely relevant as well because of the fact Sharpton was so quick to accuse these boys of racism and raping this woman. WHERES THE APOLOGY THERE?????
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago