Apr 12 - IMUS: 'WHEN WILL SHARPTON APOLOGIZE TO DUKE PLAYERS'?

most viewed right now
+78  146
42 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+17  104
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #26
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
hes right

12 years ago '04        #27
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
hahaha Imus is a dumb prick but in this case he's right....these Rutgers girls wanna talk about "scarred for life"?? I can't name one of those chicks but dudes like Colin Finnerty(one of the Duke LAX players) will be scarred for life. That sh*t is defamation times 999999999

04-12-2007, 04:31 PM         #28
JIGGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So from now on black comedians should not get a pass to talk about white people cause if you go to any urban comedy show in america half the jokes are based on white people.

And im puerto rican and ive never let one spanish joke get to me....

Last edited by JIGGY; 04-12-2007 at 04:34 PM..

04-12-2007, 04:34 PM         #29
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said
Im tired of Jackson and Sharpton thinking that they are the voices of black people. Im black and fu*k them n*ggas and fu*k Imus too! Cause Imus would not have gotten fired if it wasnt a pattern with him he is a racist and calls blacks gorillas on his show. Like that Richards guy if it is a one time thing you get a pass but Imus has a history of this sh*t.
agreed.

12 years ago '04        #30
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
 Santo said
"I'm not surprised by any of this. I'm not surprised at the hypocrisy of Al Sharpton, of Jesse Jackson or any of these people. But you can't whine about it," aid Imus on the air.

he is right about this

12 years ago '06        #31
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
hes right but no one calls black people on racist comments its fu*ked up

04-12-2007, 04:35 PM         #32
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JIGGY said
So from now on black comedians should not get a pass to talk about white people cause if you go to any urban comedy show in america half the jokes are based on white people.

..........i dunno about that. i watch bad boys of comedy adn its been long since white ppl were the butt of any joke.

dave chappelle took that trend with him to south africa.

12 years ago '07        #33
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
 BlackBarbii said
....sh*t, if Imus is gonna say sh*t like that he shoulda said it to thier faces.
i wish he would call me a nappy headed ho to my face instead of hiding behind his microphone and saying it.

at least AL and Jesse hadd the balls to do it in protest and whatnot.

Ok

12 years ago '06        #34
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
thats bs...sharpton and jackson didnt do anything that anyone else didnt do. They a.ssumed cuz these guys were charged with r*pe, they were guilty. If they needa apologize for that, then everyone who thought Kobe r*ped that chick, or anyone who thought O.J. did it needs to apologize too...The fact is that they might have r*ped her. The legal system doesn't mean sh*t. Imus said some racist a.ss sh*t, and thats not a mistake. He saw "nappy-headed hoes" and he called em out. And its not like the first time he said some sh*t like this...

12 years ago '04        #35
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,373 | Props total: 5851 5851
messy jesse and the perm don't need to apologize. they were trying to draw attention what was thought to be a r*pe by the duke lacrose team. the issue is as one of the players made in a press confrence that if they didnt have the means to defend themselves would they be railroaded like many who dont have the means to defend themselves.

12 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 JIGGY said

there is a difference i have to pay to see paul mooney and the like. Don Imus was on publicly owned airwaves. The fcc could pull wfan's radio license if Imus wasn't fired. not that that would have happened

04-12-2007, 04:45 PM         #37
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said
messy jesse and the perm don't need to apologize. they were trying to draw attention what was thought to be a r*pe by the duke lacrose team. the issue is as one of the players made in a press confrence that if they didnt have the means to defend themselves would they be railroaded like many who dont have the means to defend themselves.
lmfao! but co signatures with the last 2 posts

12 years ago '04        #38
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 142 142
I understand where people are coming from about Black comedians, most of them just use that because they arent that funny. But when they use the compairisons its more to poke fun at themselves. Saying whites do this and we do that and vice versa is not the same as using a Jew joke or something. I have seen white , latino ,and black comedians use race in their jokes to show our diffrences as long as it is tasteful and funny then most of the time it is all good.

The one that gets me is the hip hop thing all these news people are talking about. Like hoes dont exist in real life. Imus just called the whole girls teams hoes and they didnt even show characteristics of being hoes at all. If Snoop says something about a hoe you will never know who he is talking about she might just be a hoe? All of the Record labes, TV stations, radio stations are 95 % owned by white people, and 85 % of the hip hop is purchased by white people. Rappers have been tricked in to making the music that we hear on the radio everyday. Cause its the only way to get airplay or sales. Look a BET Uncut n*ggas could have a song about world peace but have HOES Dancin' in the background just so BET will play it.

04-12-2007, 05:24 PM         #39
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JIGGY said

what the fu*k are you talkin about? First of all Imus wasn't jokin and he damn sure's not a comedian. He was on fu*kin MSNBC...stay focused and on topic numb nutz

04-12-2007, 05:32 PM         #40
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said
no its not, sugar t*ts. but uhm. i was simply stating that Imus is now crying about some sh*t that happened months ago...

like white ppl say to black ppl about slavery..."just let it go, it happened so long ago."
Imus isn't "crying" about what happened months ago. It's actually still in current news...they CURRENTLY had all charges dropped. What Imus is speaking on is completely relevant as well because of the fact Sharpton was so quick to accuse these boys of racism and raping this woman. WHERES THE APOLOGY THERE?????

04-12-2007, 05:38 PM         #41
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said
Imus isn't "crying" about what happened months ago. It's actually still in current news...they CURRENTLY had all charges dropped. What Imus is speaking on is completely relevant as well because of the fact Sharpton was so quick to accuse these boys of racism and raping this woman. WHERES THE APOLOGY THERE?????
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.

12 years ago '05        #42
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 15 15
I support Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, I see a bunch of **** a.ss n*ggas in this thread

04-12-2007, 05:40 PM         #43
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i dont see how being number 2 in womens basketball called for negative attention at all.

maybe he thought no one would notice. they are after all, nappy headed hoes. not college athletes or anything.
its not like afterward they went to strip for the duke lax team.

12 years ago '04        #44
burrell9 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
It's funny when black people pretend to be offended just to gain attention. If you got offended by some irrelevant dude on the radio saying "nappy headed hoes" you are a pus*y and I don't give a fu*k what you think. REAL black leaders would be asking "what the fu*k is the matter with you zzzzzzs?" if they heard you bi*ching over this sh*t after what they fought for.

12 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 catchaBreath said
all the perm was doing was keeping the issue alive in the media and making sure justice was served. like he's doing with sean bell and like he's done in the past with dialo and louima. Fox news is acting like these are the first people to be falsely accused. their white thats why fox news is going out of their way to defend them and going to the top of the mountain to scream their innocence.

While on the subject i have never at no point in time ever seen any ever proclaimed innocent like this. you always hear not guilty but this is rediculous excessive

04-12-2007, 05:45 PM         #46
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess he's right...but wait...al sharpton didnt wrongly accuse them boys, did he...if he did, then he needs to apologize. if not, imus needs to shut the fu*k up. why does sharpton need to apologize for some sh*t that a lying bi*ch said. thats like asking bill clinton to apologize for imus calling those girls some nappy headed hoes. where the hell did i get bill clinton from

04-12-2007, 05:46 PM         #47
BlackBarbii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burrell9 said
It's funny when black people pretend to be offended just to gain attention. If you got offended by some irrelevant dude on the radio saying "nappy headed hoes" you are a pus*y and I don't give a fu*k what you think. REAL black leaders would be asking "what the fu*k is the matter with you zzzzzzs?" if they heard you bi*ching over this sh*t after what they fought for.

...wether or not the man holds any relevance in my live is irrelevant itsself.
why is he saying ANYTHING about "nappy headed hoes" in the 1st place?
why even open your mouth if nothing intellegent is going to come out of it.

04-12-2007, 05:48 PM         #48
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said
but i dont see how being number 2 in womens basketball called for negative attention at all.

maybe he thought no one would notice. they are after all, nappy headed hoes. not college athletes or anything.
its not like afterward they went to strip for the duke lax team.
straight props...i wish i could give you props though, but i already gave you props for another thread...but let me try again.

12 years ago '04        #49
burrell9 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 BlackBarbii said
...wether or not the man holds any relevance in my live is irrelevant itsself.
why is he saying ANYTHING about "nappy headed hoes" in the 1st place?
why even open your mouth if nothing intellegent is going to come out of it.
It is relevant because nobody should give a sh*t what this guy thinks. He's not the fu*king president. Getting all up in arms and pretending you give a sh*t, doing the whole "woe is me" act just for some sympathy. Well, no sympathy from me. All I have to say is grow the fu*k up, and bi*ch about something more important.

04-12-2007, 05:53 PM         #50
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackBarbii said
i dunno, why dont you make it the next national scandal? i'm sure someone else cares too.

he didnt call those boys racial slurs. or demean them in anyway possible.

if they were places they weren't supposed to be, and doing their school work they would have never been accused of raping that woman.
your dumb!

if Imus apologized for sh*tting on those ulgy a.ss bi*ches, then why the fu*k wouldnt sharpton apologize for proclaiming people guilty when they were in fact proven innocent!

now their reputation will be hurt for a MUCH longer time than the girls b ball team and who knows, maybe in light of these comments someone will kick in free spa sessions for the whole team because they feel bad

my only argument is this:

being called a RAPIST is a LOT worse than being called a nappy headed hoe

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  45
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
111 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
So Young Thug a mason mason
208 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  26
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  20
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  12
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  11
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Mal SubDisses Joe Budden On New Ep Of Podcast 4 Wifing & Impregnating C..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
82 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy