Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-13-2007, 10:13 PM         #61
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
you can't a.ssumed, clearly I didn't mean it that way but ya I feel ya on that comment it is all part of the game, but I am saying these guys are not just smuggling drugs, they got the COYOTE game on lock aka 2 thousand per person last time I heard on CNN, so it is all business for these guys.
Yep, smuggling is a getting controlled by the big wigs - hopefully the new President Calderon does some damage to these fu*ks, and I do think a dent will be blown to the Cartel - but it needs international cooperation, which is highly unlikely.
 04-13-2007, 10:17 PM         #62
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You have few days left, Miguel Treviño," wrote a user named "kslnrv."

^That is really one of them posting? or could it be a mark groupie spewing his support, if it is one of them wow thats crazy.
 04-13-2007, 10:18 PM         #63
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
believe it or not, ive met dudes that run with the "zetas" when i go to visit my grandpa. Them dudes be living like kings and run whole towns cus cops is on they payroll. The place i visit called Michoacan is like a jungle.weedheads best believe they got marijuana fields far as the eyes can see.
Yo! My family lives in Michoacan too, I never knew it was that crazy out there tho. U ain't lyin about the weed tho, I got a ma'fu*kin plastic grocery bag FULL of dank for $100! & it was just me & my homie.

My cousin was involved in that type of sh*t. Ge got straight domed, 3 to the top of the head. "talk about gettin your wig split"

R.I.P. Cuz
 04-13-2007, 10:24 PM         #64
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts nuts for real, this war is RUTHLESS and getting worse everyday
 04-13-2007, 10:40 PM         #65
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So is every song in those videos basically DISS SONGS?, it sounds like they mentioning the group members and situations.
 04-13-2007, 11:04 PM         #66
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain nothin mo gangsta than just str8 puttin sh*t out on the net where EVERYBODY can see it and know u did it and not even give a fu*k
 04-14-2007, 12:57 AM         #67
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
"You have few days left, Miguel Treviño," wrote a user named "kslnrv."

^That is really one of them posting? or could it be a mark groupie spewing his support, if it is one of them wow thats crazy.
MOST i think are just "groupies" and want to feel cool by cheering one or the other on ...but i mean threats should be taken serious now i guess since all this sh*t is going on ....

the funny thing is the Mexican PRez is trying to do something about it and hes come down on some big sh*t recently...sucks for him cuz they are probably going to end up k!lling him .....

wait till he moves in where the sh*ts hot ....."Sinaloa"
 04-14-2007, 01:08 AM         #68
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
So is every song in those videos basically DISS SONGS?, it sounds like they mentioning the group members and situations.
the thing is MOST songs or the "corridos" are not diss songs and never name drop an enemy or anything ...they just sing about how whoever it is they are singing for is "hard" and k!lls any enemy in general that tries to fu*k with em, but seldom do the artists that sing these songs name drop "rivals" .....but certain artists or groups sing sh*t for different "cartels"

Explosion Norteña
Los Linces Boys
= focus on singing "corridos" on big guys in T.J, Arellanos and their a.ssociates etc.....

Los Canelos De Durango
Los Intocables Del Norte
El Potro De Sinaloa
= focus mostly on singing "corridos" about big guys from Sinaloa and their cartel, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, El "Mayo" Zambada etc....

if either of them were to be heard caught singing "corridos" about the "opposition" in this case TJ vs. Sinaloa....if the singers that sing about TJ guys sing corridos about guys from sinaloa, then the TJ people will take it as a "diss" cuz obviously they dont get along
same with the artiists who sing sh*t about people from "Sinaloa"
"Los Canelos De Durango" wouldnt be caught dead singing a song praising anybody from TJ ......

the odd thing about all this stuff that established mexican artists "Los Tucanes De Tijuana" sing "corridos" about EVERY SINGLE CARTEL, how they get away with it baffles me, but i guess the cartels respect them so much that they can get away with it .....
they sing "Corridos" about The arellano brothers, El Chapo El Mayo....i think on their newest album even on some Gulf Cartel guys....

sh*tS KRAZY!!!!

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 04-14-2007 at 01:10 AM..
 04-14-2007, 01:31 AM         #69
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

watch that, its nothing bloody or gruesome, its just a video of a shootout
between mexican authorities trying to apprehend a big guy in TJ, they tried to raid his house and capture him but obviously you can see by the video he did not go quietly......(the song playing in the background just documents what happened that day, the artist is Explosion Norteña and the song (corrido)
is called "El Cris" ....)

by the way, there are a ton of "corridos" that document shootings like this,
in Corridos n sh*t mexicans tend to like them because alot of times they document real sh*t, much like if hip hop fans like rappers becuz they rap about real sh*t, the hood....
 04-14-2007, 01:59 AM         #70
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the lyrics translated to english of the guy "Valentin Elizalde" they k!lled over the stupid video.........

"To My Enemies"

....here goes to all of the jealous ones out there..

The dogs keep on barking, a sign that i am advancing
Thats how the saying goes, for those who are talking
about the people that are working, and aint kidding around

For those who this doesnt apply to, ask for it accordingly
With me you are not playing, why risk your life?
i have a 45 tucked in my pant, and i have you in sight.

to talk behind my back, you do it alone,
why not talk about me to my face, do you fear "El Mono"
you already know who your messing with, come and test your luck

No one gave me anything, everything i have is mine
With the sweat on my forehead, ive accomplished what i have wanted
the only thing i owe is my life, to my beloved parents

Navojoa i adore you , Guasabe my beloved homeland
everytime i am around, i miss both of you
but then i stop by both, to visit my family

keep on crying snakes, ill clear you all out of my way
and to those you really praise me, you have a friend here
i am done singing this corrido, to all my enemies

hahahah
hard translation haha cuz sh*t has alot of mexican sayings that are hard to translate but eh
to give you guys a better idea of the reason why he got k!lled....
 04-14-2007, 06:50 PM         #71
don mega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there sick wit it
 04-14-2007, 07:12 PM         #72
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Benny_Blanco said:

Within months, Elizalde was dead, shot 20 times after a November concert. His enemies exacted their final revenge by posting a video of his autopsy, the camera panning from Elizalde´s personalized cowboy boots to his bloodied nekkid body.

Elizalde´s narco-ballad video and its aftermath highlight a new surge of Internet activity by Mexican drug cartels, whose mastery of technology gives them a huge advantage over law enforcement agencies. Following the model of terrorist groups such as al-Qaida, the cartels have discovered the Web as a powerful means of transmitting threats, recruiting members and glorifying the narco-trafficker lifestyle of big money, big guns and big thrills.

"It´s out of control," Victor Clark, a Tijuana-based drug expert, said in an interview.
Wtf I never knew there were real e-gangsta,just though were fake rappers posting youtube video & al-Qaida posting there clips but dam drug wars over the net @
what has this world come to?
P.S good post
 11 years ago '04        #73
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
I can't watch this murder sh*t anymore.

Have fun guys this sh*t is like looking straight into evil.
 04-14-2007, 08:27 PM         #74
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any links of the video?
 04-14-2007, 09:13 PM         #75
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
holy sh*t
someone cudve warned me man..
they twisted his head off.. sh*t was grahpical but its reality :wow:

first his left eye start bleedin then his whole head jus came off...
someone plz explain y this happened n wut him
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago