Apr 11 - Drug cartels leave a bloody trail on YouTube

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2007, 11:31 PM         #1
5853 pageviews
74 comments

Benny_Blanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 11 - Drug cartels leave a bloody trail on YouTube

Bloody bodies - slumped at steering wheels, stacked in pickup trucks, crumpled on sidewalks - clog nearly every frame of the music video that shook Mexico´s criminal underworld.
Posted on YouTube and countless Web sites last year, the video opens with blaring horns and accordions. Valentín Elizalde, a singer known as the "Golden Rooster," croons over images of an open-mouthed shooting victim. "I´m singing this song to all my enemies," he belts out.

Elizalde´s narcocorrido, or drug trafficker´s ballad, sparked what is believed to be an unprecedented cyberspace drug war. Chat rooms filled with accusations that he was promoting the Sinaloa cartel and mocking its rival, the Gulf cartel. Drug lords flooded the Internet with images of behe@dings, execution-style shootings and torture.

Within months, Elizalde was dead, shot 20 times after a November concert. His enemies exacted their final revenge by posting a video of his autopsy, the camera panning from Elizalde´s personalized cowboy boots to his bloodied nekkid body.

Elizalde´s narco-ballad video and its aftermath highlight a new surge of Internet activity by Mexican drug cartels, whose mastery of technology gives them a huge advantage over law enforcement agencies. Following the model of terrorist groups such as al-Qaida, the cartels have discovered the Web as a powerful means of transmitting threats, recruiting members and glorifying the narco-trafficker lifestyle of big money, big guns and big thrills.

"It´s out of control," Victor Clark, a Tijuana-based drug expert, said in an interview.

Drug raids in Mexico now routinely net cameras, computers and intricate computerized surveillance systems along with the usual piles of cash, cocaine and weapons. Hit men are just as likely to pack video cameras as "goat horns" - the Mexican drug world nickname for AK-47 a.ssault rifles.

Mexican police have been slow to recognize the Internet as a font of clues, critics say, a mistake that has increased the ability of the cartels to work in the open.

"Imagine, if you´re a policeman, you can find gold here on these Web sites," said Alejandro Páez Varela, an editor at the Mexican magazine Día Siete who tracks drug gangs´ use of the Internet. "It a shame. Everything here: names, places. They even say who they are going to k!ll."

The videos, almost unheard-of a year ago, now show up with disturbing regularity. Last Monday, newspaper Web sites published portions of a video of a supposed Gulf cartel hit man being questioned by an off-screen interrogator about the February murders of five police officers in Acapulco.

The man wears nothing but underwear. A large "Z" is scrawled in thick ink on his chest, along with the words "Welcome, k!llers of women and children." The Z is a symbol of the Zetas, the Gulf cartel notorious hit squad, staffed by former Mexican army special forces officers.

The full version of the video shows a.ssassins decapitating the man by slowing twisting a wire through his neck. It ends with a written threat: "Lazcano, you´re next"-an apparent reference to Heriberto Lazcano, alleged chief of the Zetas.

Viewer comments on the video sites provide some of the possible clues police could be investigating, Clark said. On one recent evening, viewers had posted what appeared to be death threats on a YouTube page showing a bloody narcocorrido video.

"You have few days left, Miguel Treviño," wrote a user named "kslnrv."

"The Internet has turned into a toy for Mexican organized crime," Clark said. "It is a toy to scare people."

"In the U.S., posting videos like that would be plain crazy," said Andrew Teekell, an analyst at Stratfor, a private intelligence firm based in Texas in an interview. "U.S. law enforcement has guys who do nothing but surf the Internet. But in Mexico, they can get away with it. It shows these cartels are untouchable."

Mexico´s federal police agency has a cybercrimes unit, but it has produced few important drug busts. In the meantime, most local police forces pay little attention to the Internet, Clark said. A federal police spokesman declined to discuss ongoing investigations, but said a concerted effort is now being made to track drug gangs on the Internet.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mexiconews.com .. ami/24177.html

74 comments for "Apr 11 - Drug cartels leave a bloody trail on YouTube"

11 years ago '05        #2
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
Damn!
 04-11-2007, 11:40 PM         #3
CHOPPAHOLIX113  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I seen some of them vids . They dont mess around.
 11 years ago '04        #4
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 1041 1041
if you look up his name on youtube you can actually see the video autopsy of his body riddled with bullet holes.
 11 years ago '04        #5
af1kid 
space
space
space
$204 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t bananas
 11 years ago '06        #6
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 nobody said:
if you look up his name on youtube you can actually see the video autopsy of his body riddled with bullet holes.
?????
 04-12-2007, 12:28 AM         #7
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know alot about this stuff...and "ballads" and how they document real life mexican drug kingpins....
BUT THE THING THAT GETS ME PISSED
that fu*king mexicans are making "slideshow" videos to go along with these "corridos (ballads)" and that artist they were talking about "Valentin Elizalde"
got k!lled cuz of one of these stupid videos, and the stupid sh*t people say....

the "corrido" that that guy made was not a particular "diss" to anyone it was in general, speaking to anyone, but since the person who made the stupid a.ss slideshow added pics of dead bodies from people from the Gulf Cartel and at the end a picture of "el chapo guzman" they gave the impression that the stupid video was a "diss" to all the Gulf Cartel people SENT FROM EL CHAPO ....
to relate it to rap, lets say that song by Mobb Deep "Drop a Gem on Em"
is a general diss to wack rappers, some say it was aimed towards 2pac, BUT LETS SAY FOR SURE IT WAS AIMED AT RAPPERS IN GENERAL....
ok then lets say some fu*king kids all up on the beef sh*t go ahead and add pictures of 2pac in the video, maybe in the hospital, or sh*t like that ....throughout the whole song then people are like "damn they are dissing 2pac" then lets say at the end of the video they show a pic of B.I.G, people will be like "damn this is a message from B.I.G"
so then people that like 2pac will be like fu*k B.I.G and mobb deep and all of new york...and well then SOMETHING HAPPENS TO SOMEONE IN NY , a death for example.....

hard to relate to rap hahaha but you guys get the idea
THE fu*kING SONG WAS NOT MEANT FOR THOSE PEOPLE IT WAS FOR "ENEMIES" in general but since they added pictures of dead enemies and a picture of "El Chapo" at the end the rivals took it as "damn he is giving us this message from El Chapo" fu*k him lets blast him...and well that is what happened....
 04-12-2007, 12:30 AM         #8
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way its ridiculous.....alot of mexicans that i know, are all interested on those stupid a.ss e-beefs between cartels but sh*ts stupid to me .....
but those videos are all over you tube, and lil disses with videos from one cartel to another...mainly Sinaloa vs. everyone else......
eh but i guess to each their own....
 04-12-2007, 12:41 AM         #9
Joey Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw the autopsy video but does anyone have any other links of sh*t worth seeing?
 04-12-2007, 12:44 AM         #10
CHOPPAHOLIX113  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ogrish has some
 04-12-2007, 12:50 AM         #11
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joey Blaze said:
i saw the autopsy video but does anyone have any other links of sh*t worth seeing?
haha just type "Cartel del golfo" or "los zetas"

sh*t should come up but its not as gruesome as ogrish

these sh*ts just show like dead bodies and stuff....
 11 years ago '06        #12
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
That's crazy....Them Mexican gangs aint no joke!
 11 years ago '06        #13
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
Dudes are not playing around. I saw one of dem videos
 11 years ago '04        #14
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
lol @ "golden rooster"
 11 years ago '04        #15
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
DAMN, CHECK OUT THE ENDING

11 years ago '04        #16
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
fuuuuuuuuckkkkk!!!

This is mainy, they need to send the marines over there and wipe THOSE n*ggas out.
 11 years ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
holy sh*t. That's crazy.
 11 years ago '04        #18
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
my work blocks that site...what does it show
 04-12-2007, 12:02 PM         #19
S X L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Randeezle said:
fuuuuuuuuckkkkk!!!

This is mainy, they need to send the marines over there and wipe THOSE n*ggas out.
You know, the Mexican cartel "Los Zetas" has n*ggas that were trained in the US Army...
 04-12-2007, 12:03 PM         #20
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
my work blocks that site...what does it show

:jawdrop: You don't want to know!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy