Worst Ending to a Movie?!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Worst Movie Ending
Juice 6 11.54%
Another Movie 46 88.46%
Voters: 52. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
landoniandeux20 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 2 2
waist deep hands down
 11 years ago '04        #102
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
Troy
Troy? How weren't you expecting that ending?
 11 years ago '05        #103
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,003 | Props total: 1428 1428
 Floeji said:
Yeah.

V for Vendetta had a stupid ending too.
i should deprop u for that

the worst ending to a movie has to be the departed.

It was like they wanted a GREAT ending buy Scorcese didnt know how to make one so he just k!lled off everyone.
 04-15-2007, 04:47 AM         #104
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ateace3 said:
Troy? How weren't you expecting that ending?
i wasn't expecting him so easily dieing like that

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 04-15-2007 at 04:49 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #105
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Co-sign on Wicker Man. That was horrible.

Also the first Jeepers Creepers. That ending sucked.

This might sound like blasphemy, but I have to say Pulp Fiction. I love the damn movie to death, but I wanted some damn question answered at the end. I'm all for making you use your imagination, and filling in the holes yourself, but godammit, what was in that case? How did those white boys fu*k over Marcellus? What happened when Bruce Willis left Marcellus? What did Marcellus do to Zed? Who the fu*k was Zed? With that huge car crash and all those gunshots, did somebody call the cops? They had to be on the way. What would've happened if the cops did come down there? What happened to The Gimp? Whatever happened with Jewels? Did he retire? Did he go back and murk Jimmy for saying "dead zzzzzz storage" so many times? I want answers dammit! I swear there should be a Pulp Fiction 2. Or they should just have a movie about "The Wolf".

I've also always dreamed about a movie about Mr. Pink from Resevoir Dogs after he leaves that warehouse with the diamonds.
 11 years ago '07        #106
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1302 1302
There are a lot wosre endings than Juice. The Cave has a sh*tty ending and I havent seen The Wicker Man but I heard it has one of the worse endings ever.

Last edited by Daville502; 04-15-2007 at 08:23 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
 Infamous Blaze said:
war of the worlds
I liked the ending... come on, (spoiler alert) its fu*kin cool to think that if aliens did make this calculated attack on earth that they might overlook something as simple as our smallest microorganisms. Our entire army can't do sh*t, but small water molecules and sh*t can defend our entire planet for us. To me that concept was amazing.
 11 years ago '07        #108
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 248 248
Darkness had the worst ending ever

Last edited by g-zus; 04-15-2007 at 04:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #109
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
Fearless had a fu*kED UP ending. I was crunk and getting ready to see Jet Li whip some a.ss....then BOOM, fool drops dead from poisoning. I was like WTF!!! NOOOOOOOOO!
 11 years ago '06        #110
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
wat about click
 11 years ago '07        #111
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
the village
 04-15-2007, 06:04 PM         #112
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fearless had a fu*kED UP ending. I was crunk and getting ready to see Jet Li whip some a.ss....then BOOM, fool drops dead from poisoning. I was like WTF!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

I forgot about that one
 04-17-2007, 10:18 PM         #113
SP1200  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol cabin fever had me cracking up. i know A LOT of people don't like the movie, but i think it's one of the funnier movies i've seen in a while. eli roth is a total love/hate director, i love how he just says "fu*k you" to genre conventions and does his own thing. it might not be great by any stretch of the imagination, but it's new and it takes balls.

plus he basically founded the Splat Pack, so most of you can thank him for movies like The Descent, Devil's Rejects and Hills Have Eyes (1).
 11 years ago '06        #114
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
lady in the water
 04-18-2007, 10:27 AM         #115
rickyrude64  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody remember that movie cursed with christina ricci... it was a halfway decent werewolf movie up until the end... when she was talkin to the werewolf and said her a.ss looked fat.. and the wolf got mad cuz of that .. i was like wtf am i watchin and cut the sh*t off right then and there
 04-18-2007, 11:58 PM         #116
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
Co-sign on Wicker Man. That was horrible.

Also the first Jeepers Creepers. That ending sucked.

This might sound like blasphemy, but I have to say Pulp Fiction. I love the damn movie to death, but I wanted some damn question answered at the end. I'm all for making you use your imagination, and filling in the holes yourself, but godammit, what was in that case? How did those white boys fu*k over Marcellus? What happened when Bruce Willis left Marcellus? What did Marcellus do to Zed? Who the fu*k was Zed? With that huge car crash and all those gunshots, did somebody call the cops? They had to be on the way. What would've happened if the cops did come down there? What happened to The Gimp? Whatever happened with Jewels? Did he retire? Did he go back and murk Jimmy for saying "dead zzzzzz storage" so many times? I want answers dammit! I swear there should be a Pulp Fiction 2. Or they should just have a movie about "The Wolf".

I've also always dreamed about a movie about Mr. Pink from Resevoir Dogs after he leaves that warehouse with the diamonds.

fu*k u think happened to zed when willis left lol?.....he dropped the soap and then got fu*kin k!lled in the most painful way possible.....some of those questions are self explanatory others u have to use your imagination......but to put pulp fiction as having one of da worst endings is just wrong cuz
 04-19-2007, 12:27 AM         #117
herbal_t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hustle & Flow
 04-19-2007, 07:59 AM         #118
SP1200  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Vega said:
fu*k u think happened to zed when willis left lol?.....he dropped the soap and then got fu*kin k!lled in the most painful way possible.....some of those questions are self explanatory others u have to use your imagination......but to put pulp fiction as having one of da worst endings is just wrong cuz
Co-sign. Looks like the dude you quoted missed the whole feel of Pulp Fiction anyways. And I'm not even a huge fan of the movie, I just know what a movie like that is and isn't supposed to show, and his beef with it is mostly just beef with that genre in general.
 04-21-2007, 01:03 AM         #119
SilentKnight03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YeZzEr, Im goNna Have to go with DaRk WaTer! The single worst movie Ive spent money on By Far. Crap Movie, Crap Ending.....Oh, and VaCanCy the ENTIRE mOvie is stressful, and the End was BuLLSh*t!!
 04-21-2007, 01:11 AM         #120
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw...sorry...but it sucked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy