Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2007, 12:53 AM         #1
12596 pageviews
5 comments

IDirtMcGirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P90x for gaining mass

I finally downloaded one of the p90x videos and tried it last night (chest and back). I've been working out on and off for about 3-4 years and now because of school sh*t i can't make it out to the gym so i thought i'd try it out. I've seen the p90x results (before and afters) from their site and other blogs and sh*t. It seems to be effective but most of the people are going from big to toner.

I'm a hard gainer to begin with and i was wondering if anyone has gained mass from it, or knows if you can gain mass from it. The first day seemed more like muscle endurance than putting on muscle mass. For example for chest there was no pressing at all, just variations of push ups. I admit i got pretty tired (it's alot of reps and i just got started again) but it felt more like fatigue than overload.

If anyone can help me out and give me input it would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments for "P90x for gaining mass"

11 years ago '04        #2
VeezNutz420 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 17 17
I think that the P90X is mostly for fat loss and toning. I might be wrong, but I watched the DVD's and just incorportated the cardio with my regular weight routine. I haven't seen anyone who has gained a lot of mass from the program, but fat loss is tremendous
 11 years ago '05        #3
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
If you have been lifting for as long as you say you have, you should know that the type of exercises that are on the dvd's are not meant for massive gains. They tell you to use the lightest weights possible so that you don't over exert yourself...well the whole point of trying to gain is to lift as much as you can for as long as you can. So with what they offer, if you're looking to shed some pounds or tone certain areas of your body, follow them. Alot of people I know that's watched them have only taken a few exercises for cardio or abs and thrown them in with what they have already had success for. Those p90x movies are really made for people who have no idea what to do in the gym.
 11 years ago '04        #4
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
where did you donwload it from?
 11 years ago '05        #5
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
Torrentspy.com
 04-18-2007, 02:57 AM         #6
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that p90x seem like its just toning...and i agree wit ^^^^^^ if u've been lifting that long u should kno that the dvd isnt for gaining mass....LIFT HEAVY AND KEEP EATING!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy