P90x for gaining mass

most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
IG rumor: Drake Killing XXXtentacion Lowkey adds Up
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXX Being Killed Made Underground Legend CURREN$Y ANNOUNCED HIS RETIRE..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get YA D1CK READY: Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande Lesbian P0rn DEBUT TRAIL..
82 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2007, 11:53 PM         #1
12712 pageviews
5 comments

IDirtMcGirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P90x for gaining mass

I finally downloaded one of the p90x videos and tried it last night (chest and back). I've been working out on and off for about 3-4 years and now because of school sh*t i can't make it out to the gym so i thought i'd try it out. I've seen the p90x results (before and afters) from their site and other blogs and sh*t. It seems to be effective but most of the people are going from big to toner.

I'm a hard gainer to begin with and i was wondering if anyone has gained mass from it, or knows if you can gain mass from it. The first day seemed more like muscle endurance than putting on muscle mass. For example for chest there was no pressing at all, just variations of push ups. I admit i got pretty tired (it's alot of reps and i just got started again) but it felt more like fatigue than overload.

If anyone can help me out and give me input it would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments for "P90x for gaining mass"

11 years ago '04        #2
VeezNutz420 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 25 25
I think that the P90X is mostly for fat loss and toning. I might be wrong, but I watched the DVD's and just incorportated the cardio with my regular weight routine. I haven't seen anyone who has gained a lot of mass from the program, but fat loss is tremendous
 11 years ago '05        #3
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 17 17
If you have been lifting for as long as you say you have, you should know that the type of exercises that are on the dvd's are not meant for massive gains. They tell you to use the lightest weights possible so that you don't over exert yourself...well the whole point of trying to gain is to lift as much as you can for as long as you can. So with what they offer, if you're looking to shed some pounds or tone certain areas of your body, follow them. Alot of people I know that's watched them have only taken a few exercises for cardio or abs and thrown them in with what they have already had success for. Those p90x movies are really made for people who have no idea what to do in the gym.
 11 years ago '04        #4
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 518 518
where did you donwload it from?
 11 years ago '05        #5
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 17 17
Torrentspy.com
 04-18-2007, 01:57 AM         #6
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that p90x seem like its just toning...and i agree wit ^^^^^^ if u've been lifting that long u should kno that the dvd isnt for gaining mass....LIFT HEAVY AND KEEP EATING!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
91 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
97 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
159 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
91 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
226 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
248 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy