Apr 10 - Shawna Dropped from DTP,Ludacris:"She is no longer rocking with DTP'',

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #61
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 136 136
i liked shawna sad dat she got dropped if this is true i hope she finds a new home somewhere girl got mad flow
dt
 10 years ago '04        #62
Crazy Chi Guy 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
 King Juels said:
Jay-Z already said that his success is th reason his artists couldn't make it, that's why he was the gift and the curse. It's not going to work unless the top rapper steps down completely and let the others get some shine. That's what I like about Cam'ron he stepped down completely and let Jim Jones & Santana blow the fu*k up. You can't be head of the company and want to be it's biggest star, that's why deathrow, Bad Boy & Cash Money ended when Suge Knight wanted to be in the spotlight, Puffy wanted to rap, and Baby wanted to just be that n*gga.
Best comment made thus far...Look at the situation..Shawnaa..had a buzz with two singles thus far..1st being Posted..(And with that buzz guess what happened..Luda drops Chicken and Beer..and she goes unheard of utill her first album dropped and it flopped..2nd single = Getting some head had a buzz, and guess what dropped..Luda (Red Light District)..If you ask me..Luda and Chaka fu*k up their own artist buzz..because at the end of the day its all about LUDA ..ON DTP. So fu*k DTP..and Shawnaa..go holla at Teffa..and get Chicago on the Map like its supposed to be.
 10 years ago '04        #63
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,154 | Props total: 187 187
 King Juels said:
Jay-Z already said that his success is th reason his artists couldn't make it, that's why he was the gift and the curse. It's not going to work unless the top rapper steps down completely and let the others get some shine. That's what I like about Cam'ron he stepped down completely and let Jim Jones & Santana blow the fu*k up. You can't be head of the company and want to be it's biggest star, that's why deathrow, Bad Boy & Cash Money ended when Suge Knight wanted to be in the spotlight, Puffy wanted to rap, and Baby wanted to just be that n*gga.
he didn't step down he's just wack and hasn't had a hit record

lmao @ stepping down

u must be a dipset groupie

cam has dropped two albums in the last 3 years

and a movie
 10 years ago '07        #64
LEX300 
space
space
$960 | Props total: 0 0
haha
props
 10 years ago '05        #65
rlsduck 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
To be honest, the only females thats spitting is REMY.
 04-11-2007, 08:51 PM         #66
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
he didn't step down he's just wack and hasn't had a hit record

lmao @ stepping down

u must be a dipset groupie

cam has dropped two albums in the last 3 years

and a movie
For real, I went on a chat room once an people kept comin on sayin "dip SET!" so I left. I was tryna holla at nerds who know they nerds not nerds that ain't realize it yet.
I seen Cam talk, man... the dude's stupid, the kinda guy I talk to at the bus stop but I jus nod a lot an smile when he smiles, cause he kinda slow.
 04-12-2007, 12:09 AM         #67
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How he drop Shawnna, she was there from the begining. Something is going on
 04-12-2007, 12:17 AM         #68
ThaRedALBUM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was okay.. but it aint like anybody liked her enough to want to buy her sh*t
 04-12-2007, 02:55 AM         #69
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She should just get nekkid already, no one really cares about the female emcees other than Jean Grae.
 04-12-2007, 03:00 AM         #70
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow female hip hop is really and can confirm it's dying down or dead. Even the Grammies removed the category for female rap.
 04-12-2007, 05:01 AM         #71
Jay-Tronik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The female rappers that are out now get no respect because that can't rap. The all talk about the same sh*t. Nothing!! MC Lyte, Latifa, Lauren Hill, Salt n Pepa, Sweet Tee, Monie Luv these rappers had skills they had something to say and the stood alone. Today if a female rapper is not apart of a crew like DTP, G-Unit, Terror Squad etc... She will not get any play. I want to see a female rapper come out with real skills and have something to talk about other that clothes cars and money and how good their pus*y is.
 10 years ago '07        #72
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 2226 2226
 Krazy K said:
How he drop Shawnna, she was there from the begining. Something is going on
n*gga please. shawnna ditched her old rap group in chicago just to sign with ludacris & dtp.
 10 years ago '07        #73
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 2226 2226
 HollowMan said:
for real I don't remember any track Shawnna was on aside from "Whats Your Fantasy".....truth be told I think she was recruited more as an eye candy diva by Ludacris.....imo
you prolly was hibernating, or in jail for all of 2006 last year, because shawnna's gettin some head was all over radio and video last year.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy