Apr 10 - Shawna Dropped from DTP,Ludacris:"She is no longer rocking with DTP'',

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
GuttaGutta 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 AL Producer said:
Maybe she can join terror squad, like that one other wh0ore.
Remy Ma?
....she's no longer in Terror Squad.
 04-11-2007, 11:34 AM         #22
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing against females at all, but i never liked female rappers, and its NOT because they are females (accept eve and sole, they were the bomb.) remy ma was okay, but its hard to find some good female rappers...or maybe my dumbass isnt lookin hard enough...the good ones are underground and sh*t
 11 years ago '07        #23
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
usually what goes around comes around. thats what shawnna gets for kicking her homie from infamous sindacyte to the curb for dtp. shawnna was a better rapper when when she was in infamous sindacyte anyway.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 04-11-2007 at 11:40 AM..
 04-11-2007, 11:42 AM         #24
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44gunnzupnukka said:
lmaooo,,,,, you know what?? i thought about it and ima say this sh*t fals, they in da lab working on a album together
How is this false coming straight outta Luda's mouth
 11 years ago '04        #25
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
Ms Jade, Ebony Eyes, Vein are all cold go look em up, some females can hold it down while others well u seen shawnna numbers lol
 04-11-2007, 12:25 PM         #26
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shawnna had stated somewhere a couple months ago that she was tired of the music business and wanted to get out of it...working so hard and not having it be fruitful for her or something to that tune. Her daddy got that cake anyway so it's not like she ever struggled.

My guess is that this was her decision. Just a guess...but it could very well be right, if you look at the circumstances. Even the way Ludacris worded it shows that there is more than likely no hostility between the two of them.
 11 years ago '06        #27
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
ohhhhh well..
 04-11-2007, 12:47 PM         #28
lhollingsworth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man o girl was bad, thats fu(k up, she was a bad bi*ch when it came to spittin
 04-11-2007, 12:54 PM         #29
S-DAWG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ me knowing this for monthes
 11 years ago '04        #30
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 297 297
she was aight i dont even like female rappers like that

wonder when dipset's first lady will be dropped
 11 years ago '06        #31
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol chingy gay a.ss. dude had to get that out the way in the beginning. what made it final for these n*ggas to clearify the rumor that he is a really gay? did he come out bout that sh*t? cuz i remember when that n*gga Houston the singer performed with him on 106 one time. Chingy was like.."he will make it..you know..he looks good"
 04-11-2007, 01:22 PM         #32
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shawnna been hot since Infamous Syndicate I doubt luda let her go from the label she might have opted out due to sh*tty promotion on the business side. Bobby v had a nice little single with Turn the Page and anonymous is blowing up on the air waves the only reason he will flop is poor promotion. So it wont be his fault.....Luda need to put some of that feature money into promotion for his artist and stop hoping they will sell off of the DTP logo alone.....cause so far the only release that has been even remotely succesful out his camp is the collaboration album they dropped last year....and now Shawn J of field mob is in jail.......If he was smart that n*gga would go all out on Smoke's debut album while at the same time Drop a greatest hits album and bobby v's album all around the same time....hell he dont even have to have a whole album for smoke just a nice a.ss mixtape and a unreleased radio single and they back on top.......at least thats my view......but hell what do I know.Im not a CEO
 11 years ago '06        #33
KillaTime87 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 1 1
Man to be honest DTP dont really have anybody else no more.I-20 aint sweet Fate is straight but then who is there. I hope it aint true. n to the one guy remy aint on Terror Squad no more
 11 years ago '06        #34
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Remy did say that Shawnna been released from DTP.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
Shawna has no talent.............female rappers are not whats up anyway nowadays

good job Luda and Def Jam
 11 years ago '06        #36
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
99.9999999% of female rappers don't sell.
 04-11-2007, 02:21 PM         #37
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa whoa whoa .. chingy's gay ??? what the ?
 04-11-2007, 02:43 PM         #38
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
gettin some head gettin gettin some head
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-11-2007, 03:02 PM         #39
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z already said that his success is th reason his artists couldn't make it, that's why he was the gift and the curse. It's not going to work unless the top rapper steps down completely and let the others get some shine. That's what I like about Cam'ron he stepped down completely and let Jim Jones & Santana blow the fu*k up. You can't be head of the company and want to be it's biggest star, that's why deathrow, Bad Boy & Cash Money ended when Suge Knight wanted to be in the spotlight, Puffy wanted to rap, and Baby wanted to just be that n*gga.
 04-11-2007, 03:17 PM         #40
Conflic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam needs to step down completely hes extra wack and Dipsets extra weak......I rather hear Juelz anytime over cam!

but i hate to see shawnna go...lyrically.... mami was serious!

Just that she had a weak CD....and her promotion wasnt really that strong neither
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy