Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2007, 10:29 AM         #161
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Chris M. going to counseling figured out that you feel better when you get things off your mind, well he can't exactly tell those stories in counseling so I believe he went there with the intention of spitting it out getting off his chest and he knew he would not have to worry about the dude because I think he had no intention of letting him live. He always punked dude around anyway. Chris is about as heartless a dude as they come.

If yall remember in the first few seasons Chris was just a soldier and he would always tell Tony that.
 11 years ago '05        #162
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
every episode been good this year, but its gettin 2 late in the season 2 not have anything trigger the war with NY yet, 4 episodes 2 go... something big gunna have 2 happen...

aj startin 2 turn out like his pops.... the only way 4 him 2 get over something is to inflect pain on someone.... turnin just like his pops....

i never really like aj character because he was such a brat n sh*t but finally i got 2 likin him this episode...

paulie has been so close 2 dyin so much this season, thats y i dont c him actually dieing... david chase wants us 2 think he gunna die, but ill bet the barn he wont, or if he does it wont b til the last episode... chrissy gunna go soon... that guy shoulda neva brought up the mafia to chris...

what else u think gunna happen?? this season been real good but lots of the time its off topic sh*t that happenin... aj gettin his own episode, uncle junior gettin one, random heads dying... get bak 2 the show..

i heard that junior..... POSSIBLE SPOILER.....

prob gunna die of something like cancer or sh*t... junior was always my favorite guy in the show up there wit walnuts...

any predictions u guyz think goin 2 happen
 11 years ago '06        #163
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^^^ I didn't read your spoiler cuz I hate spoilers but on a sidenote I don't think that chris k!lled dude cuz of the mafia, I knew he was gonna get him after he said that sh*t about Adriana though... I mean chrissy is tellin the dude mad sh*t that any normal person would figure out he was in the mafia, its just the fact that he told him about what happened with Adriana...
 11 years ago '07        #164
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
I think Chris is gonna figure out that Tony snitched on the Arab dudes and approach him about it and then sh*t is gonna hit the fan
 11 years ago '04        #165
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
He k!lled him because he felt all his friends abandonded him after what happened to him at the Bing and then he poured his heart out to JT and he didnt want to hear it so he said fu*k it and k!lled him . Paulies face was k!llin me when Chris was drunk it was like he was so into it and then he just started crackin on him .

Christopher "You realize by the time Cailtin's outta college, it'll be like the year...20...27 or something?"

Paulie "She takes after you she won't be outta fourth grade by then."
"And by that time she'll be workin here"
 11 years ago '04        #166
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 eugene373 said:
I think Chris is gonna figure out that Tony snitched on the Arab dudes and approach him about it and then sh*t is gonna hit the fan

Try again he figured that out when Tony said im here with "some people"
 11 years ago '05        #167
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
man great episode chris and paulie crack me up, funny sh*t when paulie was joking about christophers daughter workin at the bing when she grows up. chris is sensitive as hell he might snitch
 11 years ago '05        #168
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Chris will never snitch...that is the reason he k!lled the writer. He spilled his heart out about murders and when the guy said Chris you are in the mafia...that sh*t clicked in his head like wtf did I just tell him all of this and BAM!
 11 years ago '05        #169
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
 HOLLA BACK said:
Chris will never snitch...that is the reason he k!lled the writer. He spilled his heart out about murders and when the guy said Chris you are in the mafia...that sh*t clicked in his head like wtf did I just tell him all of this and BAM!
do you think the sh*t between chris and paulie will come to a head, and one of them might k!ll one or the other
 11 years ago '06        #170
space
space
 eugene373 said:
I think Chris prob knew what he meant when he said "some ppl" when he was on the phone with him... what was he supposedly tellin the cops about them anyways??
 11 years ago '04        #171
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Great episode last Sunday...I felt bad for JT when he got k!lled...I mean, it's Chris' own fault for spilling sh*t about Ralphie and Ade...

Paulie is too funny though, making fun of Chris' daughter like that...

Can't wait for this week's episode!
 11 years ago '04        #172
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
i dont agree with the spoiler above...i dont even think were gona see him again....

i think wat gona happen tho got a couple theories..

tony gets his in the end...i think chris might run sh*t...

orr tony still will be alive...but winde up exactly how his mother was...alone and emotianally self alienatingf himself from everyone...gona winde up dealing wit his own demons...
 11 years ago '05        #173
BigL4Life 
space
space
i was at the taping of the scene were christophers lawn got destroyed by paulie.... real good sh*t right there
 11 years ago '05        #174
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
i was at the taping of the scene were christophers lawn got destroyed by paulie.... real good sh*t right there
didnt you already say that once? Your always saying how u seen the tapings and know a guy who knows a guy whos mother borrowed a cup of sugar from (enter a soprano cast here) are you wanting us to bow down and say you are the king of Sopranos??

What u tryin to prove?
 11 years ago '04        #175
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
 cowlersleycowle said:
didnt you already say that once? Your always saying how u seen the tapings and know a guy who knows a guy whos mother borrowed a cup of sugar from (enter a soprano cast here) are you wanting us to bow down and say you are the king of Sopranos??

What u tryin to prove?

wow, your a d*ck you fu*king internet bully.

i would have loved to see that sh*t happen live. i dont live in jersey though, so thats not possible.

besides, shouldn't you be playin cricket or something?
 11 years ago '04        #176
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Lmao when Chris pushed out lil paulie out the window, Bennys reaction was halarious! "NOOO!!" hahaaa
 05-12-2007, 11:55 AM         #177
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:

What u tryin to prove?
fall back dude he prob just forgot
 11 years ago '06        #178
space
space
yea this thread has been good so far so no need to fill it up wtih stupid bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #179
BigL4Life 
space
space
 cowlersleycowle said:

What u tryin to prove?
wat a loser u gotta be!!! im just sayin that sh*t bc it happened this week on the show, and i appreciate the fact that you remember every word that comes out of my mouth.... u wanna join my fan club??

as much of a hater as u r, im happy that some1 can remember something i said way bak wen...
 05-13-2007, 01:07 AM         #180
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im hyped that AJ may finally stop being a bi*ch. And lmao @ Chris blasting that annoying f*g**t and it was messed up what he did to Paulie. But it was funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago