Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Tony wont k!ll Paulie now...that is why he kept asking if you told Sack about the Geanie thing. If Paulie admitted it then he would have k!lled him. That whole incident caused a riff between the families and led to a lot of money lost and tension. Since he didnt admit it he let him live. You saw him looking at the hammer and knife. He was really about to do it.
 11 years ago '05        #102
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
 HOLLA BACK said:
Tony wont k!ll Paulie now...that is why he kept asking if you told Sack about the Geanie thing. If Paulie admitted it then he would have k!lled him. That whole incident caused a riff between the families and led to a lot of money lost and tension. Since he didnt admit it he let him live. You saw him looking at the hammer and knife. He was really about to do it.
yeah i saw him looking at the cleaver and the hammer, i definitely thought he was gonna k!ll paulie. man what was the sh*t with uncle jr and the chinese dude?
 11 years ago '04        #103
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
basically...juinor is gone...we jus waitin on it...the asian dude was pissed juinor let the hospital win like that...and started takin the meds again and sh*t...he felt betrayed....
 11 years ago '04        #104
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 4066 4066
This episode they had Paulie not going 5 feet without telling a joke or talking to someone thats bullsh*t that not who he is thats all im saying , if you had to describe him to to someone thats not how you would. If anyone needs to go its Larry boy the man is givin up bodies and nobody is saying anything about that . Speakin of the executive game its funny what Juniors executive game came down to red and white buttons lol .
 11 years ago '06        #105
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 blood money said:
How would tony explain k!llin paulie, dudez a stand up guy a made man, the crew back in Jersey would be pissd.Tony is jus majorly paronoid!!

"scenerio like this the feds aint interested in him (paulie) believe me"
Paulie won't shut his yap.... he was even talkin to those 2 dudes at a meeting they had and said soemthin like "remember when that boy MISTERIOUSLY disappeared" and then Tony got heated and left the table... Paulie doesn't know when to shut up and Tony knows that he is bein watched 24/7 naywyas
 11 years ago '06        #106
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah i think tony wants to k!ll paulie cuz he's so damn annoying... i think tony is gonna whack him.
 11 years ago '04        #107
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 4066 4066
Line of the episode "He said wheres the other 4 points , fu*k YOU fu*k YOU !" Junior looked at him like this lil fu*ker really belongs here lol .
 11 years ago '04        #108
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
seems like that china man - knocked some sense into jr, he'l propably return to his old self which is a joker / aside from that, NY is taking out chris , im calling it from now - paulie aint dying a bi*ch / he'l go out like in the movies a REAL G
 11 years ago '04        #109
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 716 716
 Solidus said:
seems like that china man - knocked some sense into jr, he'l propably return to his old self which is a joker / aside from that, NY is taking out chris , im calling it from now - paulie aint dying a bi*ch / he'l go out like in the movies a REAL G

i agree phils got his sights on chris
 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM         #110
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, yall notice how Tony is slowly alienating EVERYONE in his crew-

Episode 1- Gettin' into that f!ght with Bobby, insulting his wife, theeeen

making him do a hit he really didn't want to do.

Episode 2- Viewing that "Cleaver" flick and noticing the subliminal

insults done by Chrissy. Yall saw that hug btw him and Tony at the

christening. WOW.

Episode 3- Him basically grilling Paulie about runnin' his mouth too much.

David Chase has said he was gonna end the show on a realistic note: So I

expect Tony to get whacked by his own crew/friends, pretty much how

ALL of the mob operates when they ain't happy with the "boss".
 11 years ago '05        #111
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 Blue Cartwright said:

christening. WOW.

i never thought of it like that... propz on that point... didnt think of that... paulie wont die from tony... paulie is one of his closest friends and was there for his pops... he was tony hero growing up... u memba wen that girl said 2 tony "hes ur best friend?" tony like "y he said that??" then she like "he made it seem like that"... that def got tony into thinking how much paulie would do 4 tony
 04-25-2007, 11:08 AM         #112
DatNiggaNucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony's gonna get it. I have that feeling also blue cartwright. And I think tony is getting softer by the episode (emotional).
 11 years ago '05        #113
BigL4Life 
space
space
one thing that has gotten me 2 thinkin is that david chase has said he been in negotiations 4 a movie... they cant have a movie if tony dies...
 11 years ago '06        #114
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18965 18965
 Blue Cartwright said:

christening. WOW.

yeah he'll either die or get locked up or have to go into the witness protection program.....
 04-26-2007, 01:46 AM         #115
cedskye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Chase seems to love doing the unexpected - I always thought years ago that this series would end with SIL k!lling Tony. He's the only one that nobody expects... One other thing, how crazy would this show get if Phil k!lls Meadow instead of Chris???
 11 years ago '05        #116
BigL4Life 
space
space
 cedskye said:
David Chase seems to love doing the unexpected - I always thought years ago that this series would end with SIL k!lling Tony. He's the only one that nobody expects... One other thing, how crazy would this show get if Phil k!lls Meadow instead of Chris???
y would u think that?
 11 years ago '05        #117
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
tony gonna die by uncel june student ( chino dude)
 11 years ago '05        #118
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
how crazy would this show get if Phil k!lls Meadow instead of Chris???
that wont ever happen. As blood thirsty as phill maybe and bitter about his bro's death, he is still old school and would never attack anyones family unless they are connected. If somesh*t like that does happen (phill k!lling meadow) it will turn the sopranos into nothing more than washed up drama
 11 years ago '04        #119
simonblaze 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
The thing that bugs me about Phil is he's only been there for a season or two, he needs to put in more work before he gets on Tony's level...Seriously though, I really don't know how they are gonna end the season, no one wants to see Tony dead or go to jail and I don't think Phil would last 5 minutes if he was to k!ll someone like Sil, Chris, or Paulie so Phil dying although would be expected I don't know if thats the way to end the show...
 11 years ago '04        #120
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 404 404
 BigL4Life said:
one thing that has gotten me 2 thinkin is that david chase has said he been in negotiations 4 a movie... they cant have a movie if tony dies...
I thought about that too, but I get the feeling from interviews and stuff that James Gandolfini has grown to HATE doing the Sopranos and probably wouldn't want to do a movie, that's why he made that fuss about the contract a few years back. I really can see anything happening with Tony, jail, death, getting out of the business after hearing Carmine's story the other week.

**To the dude looking for more examples of Paulie being talkative Paulie and not "focused"...go back to the second season when they all go to Italy, Paulie keeps tapping Tony during their meeting talking about the gravy and sh*t like that. Paulie always been a clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy