Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^ oooo ya
 11 years ago '06        #82
space
space
 Fameus said:
Not to ruin it for anyone but Paulie last atleast until episode 6 they just fu*k with you with the previews. But i am hearing a returning character is k!lled off . The line of the episode was when that girl was like whyd they name us Leotardo and Phil goes becuz their jealous and stupid thats why .
yo i dont know why you come into the thread and say "not to ruin it for you but...." and then go on and be a d*ck telling ppl what happens. fu*k the hell offffff
 11 years ago '05        #83
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
he didnt ruin anything 4 any1.... they dont show scenes from the next episode... they show scenes from coming episodes...
 11 years ago '06        #84
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i wanna see more of meadow... been had a thing for her since season 1.
 04-22-2007, 03:18 AM         #85
neenemdilworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goodbye sopranos.
 11 years ago '04        #86
Ja3s0n22 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 0 0
paulie is finished!!! daammnnnnnn one of my fav parts of the show is that nikkka
 11 years ago '04        #87
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Good episode...

LMFAO @ when Tony asked Paulie if he was ever tested for turrets syndrome because of that laugh he does....
 04-23-2007, 12:47 AM         #88
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess i havent watched the show enough...ive seen all 3 episodes this season bet really havent watched too many other seasons...why was he about to k!ll the mafu*ka on the boat ?
 11 years ago '05        #89
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
I over looked the part where the feds dug up that body , did some one take the fall for Tony, and why was Tony sweatin that ??
 11 years ago '04        #90
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
i thought that vtech loookin mutherfu*ker was gona k!ll juinor....
 04-23-2007, 06:56 AM         #91
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paulie won't and hasn't snitched...and i know this for one reason...

The guy who signed up to play Paulie, said he will only do the role if he never turns out to be a rat. I read that in Vanity Fair about the Sopranos. So, i highly doubt he will get k!lled for snitching. Phil Leotardo though...he's a little triger happy. Who knows what he might do.
 04-23-2007, 08:13 AM         #92
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paulie won't have to snitch as much as he talks anyone in the camp could be wearing a wire and all they gotta do is get Paulie to tell some of his stories. for real though Tony wanted to hit Paulie with that hatchet, but I guess his feelings got the best of him.
 11 years ago '04        #93
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
I really hate how they played Paulie that episode he wasnt this talkitive the whole series the man does have frenchman tendencies but they took it to the extreme there . It k!lled me when Paulie was getting ready for the trip 3 pairs of patent leather shoes .
 04-23-2007, 10:00 AM         #94
barca32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony is a vindictive prick.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
Give me another occasion besides this episode and the Johnny Sack time i just dont recall it .
 11 years ago '06        #96
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 443 443
plus they are showin that now that paulie is gettin older and he lives by himself and sh*t, when he gats the opportunity to talk to ppl he talks to much. my uncle is like that.. his wife died a few years ago and now he wont ever stop talkin wen we are around.. he just lonely. and phil is just takin dudes out left and right.. you know he is goin after lil carmine next.....
 11 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
plus they are showin that now that paulie is gettin older and he lives by himself and sh*t, when he gats the opportunity to talk to ppl he talks to much. my uncle is like that.. his wife died a few years ago and now he wont ever stop talkin wen we are around.. he just lonely. and phil is just takin dudes out left and right.. you know he is goin after lil carmine next.....
nahh theres no point in goin after him...hes makin the ny family money with the cleaver movie....that would jus be random...and idk phil aint really have no one k!lled besides vito and doc...and the first was for personal reason and the second was for the don spot....and the whole family wants him in power not doc...hes not gona k!ll people for no reason...i do think sh*t will pop off and he'll take em out quik tho....i like phil...prolly one of my favorite characters...

paulie is such a lil baby...hes funny as hell and got like ocd up the fu*kin wall...and hes like a germaphob....washin his hands after he tied his shoes and sh*t...hes nuts...
 11 years ago '04        #98
space
space
i think the cubans gona have paulie k!lled tho....
 11 years ago '06        #99
space
space
I thought tony was gonna give it to paulie for sure. I'm glad he didn't though.
 11 years ago '05        #100
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 22 22
so does anybody think tony is gonna get fed up with paulie talkin all the time, and just k!ll him, man i thought that was gonna be it for him on that boat. So tony is back to cheating again which i thought was a surprise because of carmella and him getting closer after jr shot him. And speaking of jr that chinese guy fu*ked him up because of what? because he felt jr wasn't his friend anymore. If anyone knows please let me know. i love the show and i definitely want to hear what other people think
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now