Final Sopranos Season

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
a few times a saw the sopranos taping this season.... tonys house is only about a mile from my house.... christopher bought a new house in last season and that only a mile from me also....

this isnt a major spoiler, but its something thats gunna happen thats funny.... i saw them tape this scene few months back....

SPOILER.................(somewhat)

Walnuts starts doing donuts on christophers lawn, and dirt flying everywhere.... chris going nuts, starts trying 2 put the trees back in2 the ground and everything.... mad funny...

i also saw them taping at johnny sacs house, but i drove by that.... tony and paulie i saw... so they gunna be there .....

the final scene from the last episode and the entire show, was taped in bloomfield nj at holsteins ice cream shop....they closed out the windows so u cant see what being done inside....i do no that tony walks in2 the ice cream shop, but we dont no if he walks out alive... we no tony is in the final scene at the shop...

12 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
^^^ I didn't read your spoiler cuz I don't wanna know what's going on with the show, but thanksf or the heads up. I thin kthat if someone is gonna post a spoiler (I don't think that people should in the first place) but makes ure you give ppl a heads up in ur post

12 years ago '04        #53
Menace718 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 1257 1257
No one EVER mentions Silvio!!!! I think he is either going to stab someone in the back at the very end to switch crews or he is gonna outsurvive everyone on that show and ultimately be the one to take over because i dont see Chris making it.....

12 years ago '06        #54
space
space
^^^ He already showed that he can't handle running the show when he had that stress attack and had to be taken to the hospital... this was back when Tony was in the hospital after gettin shot n sh*t. I think if anything Silvio is one of the more loyal guys because he really tells Tony where he's comin from... not to mention one of the funniest dudes in the show

12 years ago '04        #55
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,066 | Props total: 5716 5716
silvio is the consilignere.....the advice guy....he aint fu*kin tony over...he loyal as fu*k....

04-12-2007, 09:41 PM         #56
yankee1733 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i dont get is the kid who picked up tonys gun waited 2 years and never used all of the hollow tips while having it? and he gets pulled over and just leaves the gun on the floor...what kinda retard would do that sh*t. it sounds like they tried to stretch the plot and try to make it work out but i dont think that they shoulda started off the last season with some gay bullsh*t like that.

12 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 yankee1733 said
what i dont get is the kid who picked up tonys gun waited 2 years and never used all of the hollow tips while having it? and he gets pulled over and just leaves the gun on the floor...what kinda retard would do that sh*t. it sounds like they tried to stretch the plot and try to make it work out but i dont think that they shoulda started off the last season with some gay bullsh*t like that.
yeah I never really thought about it but who knows, they coulda just said that they only found 1 hollow point in there and that's enough to make a charge

12 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 soker4002 said
when is ''Episode 79 - Stage 5'' comin out?
this sunday....a lot of sh*t is gona go down....

04-14-2007, 08:54 AM         #59
rullegardin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any sources on that last ep being 2,5 hours? if its true, then it will be a biiig moment in tv history

12 years ago '04        #60
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 139 139
This will be a good thread if it doesnt get ruined by those luck people that have on demand (Directv isnt so lucky) and watch it before its aired. And if the final ep. is 2.5 hours long that will be crazy

12 years ago '06        #61
space
space
 ddotdukes5 said
This will be a good thread if it doesnt get ruined by those luck people that have on demand (Directv isnt so lucky) and watch it before its aired. And if the final ep. is 2.5 hours long that will be crazy
ur right but hopefully ppl will not be d*cks nad give some kinda signal that they are givin u a spoiler

12 years ago '04        #62
space
space
yea i got it off the soprano website.....

04-15-2007, 09:17 PM         #63
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Episode Tonight!

12 years ago '04        #64
space
space
i think paulie or his nephew gona go next week....

but wtf at chris....i aint think he was still pissed at tony bout that...hes def gona go eventully....

and that sh*t was weird wen they had that hit on jerry...it never went slow mo like that b4.....

johnny sack's wife is a fat fu*kin lard....

12 years ago '04        #65
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin crazy with Johnny Sack...and the hit on Jerry was just crazy...overall, great episode...I'm never disappointed with this show...I even liked the highly criticised season 6 part 1...

Can't wait for next week's episode!

12 years ago '05        #66
jmaddy2 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
AJs girl is so bomb dania ramirez

12 years ago '05        #67
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 617 617
YEah Phil got that battery in his back. Blood will shed between the two families. Great episode for sure. HBO doesnt play the ep ahead of time like The Wire everything is realtime. If anyone really is into spoilers they can go to this website..

12 years ago '06        #68
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,489 | Props total: 18117 18117
episode was off the hook. looks like paulie gone get it next week. Paulie's one of the wierd ones to me. sometimes u like him and then sometimes u hate him. hes def. a soldier tho.

Chris had the line of the night tho, "who the fu*k knows where ideas come from. that newton guy invented gravity when some a**hole threw an apple at his head" lmao i laughed like crazy when he said that. classic.

12 years ago '04        #69
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
Why do you think Paulie's going ?

04-15-2007, 10:38 PM         #70
yankee1733 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that movie cleaver would be a cool movie if it was real

12 years ago '06        #71
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,489 | Props total: 18117 18117
 Big Mike 25 said
Why do you think Paulie's going ?
cause of the previews it showed for next weeks episode

12 years ago '04        #72
Menace718 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 1257 1257
Paulie's not going, at least not the next episode I dont think. I was laughing though when that asain dude was about to read his speech and they yanked the mic away from him before he was about to start talking lol....

12 years ago '06        #73
tg4hiphop 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 49 49
best moment in this episode was paulie talkin on the phone in the theater

and it was sad to see the end of johnny sack.

next episode is up in the air

but tonights episode ended powerful with phil juss ending the pity for himself and that emotion with tony and christopher.

12 years ago '04        #74
space
space
i wonder whose body they gona find.....tony b's?

i dont think paulie gona die....i think they worried if hes gona flip...sooo it wont be just yet......

12 years ago '04        #75
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
fu*k, I didn't see the preview of next week's episode....what happens?

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  41
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-67online now  22
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  9
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
803 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  8
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  8
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  7
Image(s) inside Met This Joint At The Gas Station Today; Gave Me Her Booking Info ..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything
87 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy