Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 1740 1740
i think CHRIS is gonna fu*k up sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #42
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
Heres a fact about my boy Christopher he almsot died in every season .
 11 years ago '04        #43
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
all the titles for the episodes of this season were released

****SPOLIER****

Episode 79 - Stage 5
Episode 80 - Remember When
Episode 81 - Chasing It
Episode 82 - Walk Like A Man
Episode 83 - Kennedy & Heidi
Episode 84 - The Second Coming
Episode 85 - Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee (2.5 hours long)

that last episode 2 and a half hours....i cant wait....
 11 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Curtisimo said:
he wore gloves so he dropped the piece since he go tno fingerprints on the gun and the gun is clean

as far as the shirt
Bobby shot him in Cananda so I dont see hwo any leads can come up to him

and even then they just can't gather that the dna on the shirt is Bobby's DNA so they will have to arrest him and take DNA from Bobby to even have a match

I think yall looking into this too much

i think people really misunderstood why Tony sent Bobby to k!ll the french dude

nahhh I don't know about that one brozeff... I think it was foreshadowing how he was talking to Tony in the boat out on the lake saying "how much they can use against you these days with DNA evidence." I know the reason they sent Bobby out there to k!ll the french dude was to get a lower price on them pills basically and Tony wanted Bobby to "pop his cherry" pullin the trigger.
 11 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 mpmastamind510 said:
i think CHRIS is gonna fu*k up sh*t....
yeah you right about that... dude is constantly getting himself into some stupid sh*t one way or another - drugs, the kid he's about to have with some chick, the sh*t with tony when he almost got his a.ss k!lled, and phil's dudes have been lookin to knock off a soprano since they won't k!ll tony
 11 years ago '06        #46
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
 t1m_mcgrath said:
yeah you right about that... dude is constantly getting himself into some stupid sh*t one way or another - drugs, the kid he's about to have with some chick, the sh*t with tony when he almost got his a.ss k!lled, and phil's dudes have been lookin to knock off a soprano since they won't k!ll tony
if philly and them off Chris then Tony would go fu*kin nuts. i know him and Chris had they problems but thats still his blood, sh*t would be an all out war.
 04-11-2007, 01:01 AM         #47
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
if philly and them off Chris then Tony would go fu*kin nuts. i know him and Chris had they problems but thats still his blood, sh*t would be an all out war.
not to be a d*ck or anything but chris and tony aren't blood. he is carmellas cousin.
 04-11-2007, 02:19 PM         #48
jason n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cn Sum One Up This Episode As Im From The Uk I Cnt Wait Any Longer...
 11 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
yea but how will a piece of shirt they automaticly link up to bobby which might I add is from another country???

this isnt CSI you know how much peole Tony's mobb k!lled and they left evidence and didn't get caught

the boat conversation was basicly saying How Bobby never got his cherry popped(killed anyone)
Bobby got close to k!lling people but he never really done it before (or had to do it)

so when tony lost the f!ght he sent Bobby to k!ll the french dude cuz it's away of getting one up on Bobby
basicly sending Bobby a message I am still above you
again tony's ego was crushed when he lost the f!ght

Tony could have easily sent somebody else again Bobby was on VACATION
your also forgetting that Bobby is a family man and the french dude he k!lled had a family
it wasnt about Bobby getting his cherry popped cuz if it was about that Im preety sure bobby would of allready done that before he got that deep into the family

you totally missed the whole psychological point of why tony sent bobby to k!ll him

I missed the whole "psychological point'' of why tony sent him?? I know that Tony is vindictive and is showin that he's still the boss, that's not what I was talking about. The fact that the shirt was on his chest is plenty considering DNA evidence with hair folicles and things of that nature... all I was saying that I think the fact that Bobby was talking about that with Tony on the boat just shows that there is to be some concern about him leavin evidence at the scene of the crime
 11 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
you right about that.. I just think that the way Phil's side has been lookin for someone to take out that maybe Chris would be the one that they would look.
 11 years ago '05        #51
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
a few times a saw the sopranos taping this season.... tonys house is only about a mile from my house.... christopher bought a new house in last season and that only a mile from me also....

this isnt a major spoiler, but its something thats gunna happen thats funny.... i saw them tape this scene few months back....

SPOILER.................(somewhat)

Walnuts starts doing donuts on christophers lawn, and dirt flying everywhere.... chris going nuts, starts trying 2 put the trees back in2 the ground and everything.... mad funny...

i also saw them taping at johnny sacs house, but i drove by that.... tony and paulie i saw... so they gunna be there .....

the final scene from the last episode and the entire show, was taped in bloomfield nj at holsteins ice cream shop....they closed out the windows so u cant see what being done inside....i do no that tony walks in2 the ice cream shop, but we dont no if he walks out alive... we no tony is in the final scene at the shop...
 11 years ago '06        #52
space
space
^^^ I didn't read your spoiler cuz I don't wanna know what's going on with the show, but thanksf or the heads up. I thin kthat if someone is gonna post a spoiler (I don't think that people should in the first place) but makes ure you give ppl a heads up in ur post
 11 years ago '04        #53
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
No one EVER mentions Silvio!!!! I think he is either going to stab someone in the back at the very end to switch crews or he is gonna outsurvive everyone on that show and ultimately be the one to take over because i dont see Chris making it.....
 11 years ago '06        #54
space
space
^^^ He already showed that he can't handle running the show when he had that stress attack and had to be taken to the hospital... this was back when Tony was in the hospital after gettin shot n sh*t. I think if anything Silvio is one of the more loyal guys because he really tells Tony where he's comin from... not to mention one of the funniest dudes in the show
 11 years ago '04        #55
space
space
silvio is the consilignere.....the advice guy....he aint fu*kin tony over...he loyal as fu*k....
 04-12-2007, 09:41 PM         #56
yankee1733 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i dont get is the kid who picked up tonys gun waited 2 years and never used all of the hollow tips while having it? and he gets pulled over and just leaves the gun on the floor...what kinda retard would do that sh*t. it sounds like they tried to stretch the plot and try to make it work out but i dont think that they shoulda started off the last season with some gay bullsh*t like that.
 11 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 yankee1733 said:
what i dont get is the kid who picked up tonys gun waited 2 years and never used all of the hollow tips while having it? and he gets pulled over and just leaves the gun on the floor...what kinda retard would do that sh*t. it sounds like they tried to stretch the plot and try to make it work out but i dont think that they shoulda started off the last season with some gay bullsh*t like that.
yeah I never really thought about it but who knows, they coulda just said that they only found 1 hollow point in there and that's enough to make a charge
 11 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 soker4002 said:
when is ''Episode 79 - Stage 5'' comin out?
this sunday....a lot of sh*t is gona go down....
 04-14-2007, 08:54 AM         #59
rullegardin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any sources on that last ep being 2,5 hours? if its true, then it will be a biiig moment in tv history
 11 years ago '04        #60
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
This will be a good thread if it doesnt get ruined by those luck people that have on demand (Directv isnt so lucky) and watch it before its aired. And if the final ep. is 2.5 hours long that will be crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now