Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
 90
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #521
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8397 8397
the only thing that im really mad at is "how" it ended. if it would have faded to black and then put the music on i would have been cool wit it. but the fact that they CUT to black and there was no music made it look like it was an intentional act to leave us hanging
 11 years ago '06        #522
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^I have thought ab out taht a lot and taht means either one of 2 things to me - (a) Tony about to get popped right as meadow is walking in with that panicky look on her face or (b) The show it self got "whacked" and thats hwy the screen cut to black.
 06-12-2007, 11:36 PM         #523
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
dont know how u could have a picture of a real mafia epic in ur avy and still defend this show and ending... people who have supported this show on tv and radio are turning their backs because they know its just a stupid idea...

the real idea of the show is that despite tony having afamily and trying to be a good person, hes not.. hes in the mafia who are all scumbags in the end.. i dont give a fu*k how cool people think gotti or capone or whoever the fu*k was they were pieces of sh*t.. and seeing tony die at the end would have been the only rational ending for chase to get his point across..
LOL. what do you know about mafia and la familia? how are these dudes scumbags in the end? you have no idea what life can make you...a la the last song of the sopranos series. he was just a small town dude...and look where he is...running jersey these days. sh*t was gangster. perfect ending.
 06-13-2007, 12:15 AM         #524
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It Is over, move on with ya lives already"


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-13-2007 at 12:17 AM..
 06-13-2007, 12:31 AM         #525
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
"It Is over, move on with ya lives already"


[pic - click to view]

bi*ch, if you dont wanna read the sh*t then dont. stay out. you postin the same dumb sh*t in every sopranos thread like someone is gonna listen to you. and i see you post in the knowledge corner come on now man, save some face
 06-13-2007, 07:30 AM         #526
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at your dumb a.ss soprano mark catching enough feelings to go give hate + posting some homo comment, LOL you cant handle the truth even from your beloved TONY?.

oh well I guess some people will keep with this stupid sh*t forever, even after CHASE confirmed what you saw was all he had, and he ain't messing with you soprano nutjobs, let that sh*t go already.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-13-2007 at 07:35 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #527
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
props to anyone who can get me audio of tony and bobby in the boat talking about what it's like to be clipped. Also if anyone knows any good sites with sopranos wavs. let me know
 10 years ago '06        #528
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^^ I would just google that...i bet there are a lotta sites like that
 10 years ago '06        #529
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Fameus said:
A short Sopranos picture montage


[pic - click to view]



From season one were down two standing

They came through tough times together


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Some had to go


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


(Tony like Jordan in this pic battling food poisoning)

we've come a long way Tony will go out with a bang .
wouldn't let me prop you but thx for psotin the pics man:applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #530
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^^^ one more thing I wanna add about the pics above. Anyone recognize that Tony was wearing the same shirt at the diner that he has on in the pic that he got shot by junior????? Crazy sh*t...
 10 years ago '04        #531
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4051 4051
My useless Sopranos facts of the day are that the guy that plays Carlo was a NYPD cop for 20 years and used to work undercover narcotics and undercover in the mafia . And Tony Sirico owns a race horse named Carminooch .
 06-14-2007, 04:55 PM         #532
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
LOL. what do you know about mafia and la familia? how are these dudes scumbags in the end? you have no idea what life can make you...a la the last song of the sopranos series. he was just a small town dude...and look where he is...running jersey these days. sh*t was gangster. perfect ending.
how r they scumbags? do u know what happens in sicily and rome witht the mafia? they take what they want and k!ll whoever gets in their way.. sorry i dont know how the fu*k u were raised but thats a buncha low lifes to me, I have family in sicily and just the talk of the mafia makes them sick..

in the end they all die, because one way another they sell each other out to save themselves... these are the same people who were selling pieces of the world trade center a DAy after 9/11... they sell their souls
 10 years ago '04        #533
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Fameus said:
My useless Sopranos facts of the day are that the guy that plays Carlo was a NYPD cop for 20 years and used to work undercover narcotics and undercover in the mafia . And Tony Sirico owns a race horse named Carminooch .
Yeah I knew I have seen him before, he was on that Documentary about Pablo Escobar.
 10 years ago '05        #534
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
how r they scumbags? do u know what happens in sicily and rome witht the mafia? they take what they want and k!ll whoever gets in their way.. sorry i dont know how the fu*k u were raised but thats a buncha low lifes to me, I have family in sicily and just the talk of the mafia makes them sick..

in the end they all die, because one way another they sell each other out to save themselves... these are the same people who were selling pieces of the world trade center a DAy after 9/11... they sell their souls



I'll gladly die in my 30's or 40's for a life of thrill and excitement. fu*k a 9-5, boring a.ss regular life, i'll be what someone like you would call a scumbag if it came with hundreds of thousands of dollars, endless amounts of power at your peak, so many strings to pull, so many phone calls to make. I'll take that anyday for a shorter life, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. You get into the Mafia knowing your most likely not makin it out, your just doin your part. sh*t if I were Sopranos kid i'd already have a couple k!lls under my belt, and just let the family take care of the body and evidence and pay off the cops if neccasary and forget I ever did it, fu*k a guilty conscience.

Eh, maybe i'm a scumbag though?
 10 years ago '05        #535
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
And this video is fu*king HILARIOUS....

It recaps the entire Sopranos series in 7 minutes,
I'm pretty sure someone posted it the other day, but I might've found it on Youtube by accident, I cant remember, check it out though, it actually does a good a.ss job of wrapping it up to.


 10 years ago '06        #536
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol ^^
 10 years ago '05        #537
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
THIS IS INTERESTING ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT PHIL NOT HAVING KIDS

86 was all a dream......all the evidence comes mostly from episode 85 in the begining of 86 tony woke up in a different room.. Tony's dream is made up of what he read in the previous episode ....when he read the recipe from the magazine departed he sees the word orbit , which is a circle , also on the page after the recipe is a picture of a circle , this is what I think made him dream of Carm wearing cicle earings , and Tony ordering onion rings. Tony also looks at A.J.'s computer screen when he takes him out of the room....He was frustered what A.J. was reading...The chinese rocket I think gave him the dream of A.J.'s car going on fire , and the idea of A.J. wanting to join the military , and finnaly the idea of Butch somehow winding up in china town...In 85 when Dr. melfe was reading a study , it brings up efection for babies and animals ..explaining the cat and Phill's grand kids and from what I understand Phill has no kids , so he can not have grand kids..but this confirms Tony's mind set.... when tony is looking at the songs in the diner one of the songs was... any way you want it , refering to tony's dream...that is why everything worked out for him. I think he got shot in his sleep , and the bells we heard were gunshots , or people entering his room..he did not wake up in time , and the song itself explains everything..........
 06-15-2007, 05:38 PM         #538
UnKnoWn305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Havent seen it at the moment i'm watching the rest of the season but so far i hear bad info Prop a n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #539
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Mannish-Yay said:
THIS IS INTERESTING ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT PHIL NOT HAVING KIDS

86 was all a dream......all the evidence comes mostly from episode 85 in the begining of 86 tony woke up in a different room.. Tony's dream is made up of what he read in the previous episode ....when he read the recipe from the magazine departed he sees the word orbit , which is a circle , also on the page after the recipe is a picture of a circle , this is what I think made him dream of Carm wearing cicle earings , and Tony ordering onion rings. Tony also looks at A.J.'s computer screen when he takes him out of the room....He was frustered what A.J. was reading...The chinese rocket I think gave him the dream of A.J.'s car going on fire , and the idea of A.J. wanting to join the military , and finnaly the idea of Butch somehow winding up in china town...In 85 when Dr. melfe was reading a study , it brings up efection for babies and animals ..explaining the cat and Phill's grand kids and from what I understand Phill has no kids , so he can not have grand kids..but this confirms Tony's mind set.... when tony is looking at the songs in the diner one of the songs was... any way you want it , refering to tony's dream...that is why everything worked out for him. I think he got shot in his sleep , and the bells we heard were gunshots , or people entering his room..he did not wake up in time , and the song itself explains everything..........
from what I could actually read in this post, this is the biggest nonsense I've ever heard.
 10 years ago '04        #540
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 t1m_mcgrath said:
from what I could actually read in this post, this is the biggest nonsense I've ever heard.
Yep, and lmao@butch ending in china town. The reason for that is that Little Italy and China town are right next to each other. As a matter of fact Little Italy is a couple blocks in China Town.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy