Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #441
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
what did phil do to benny again?
 06-07-2007, 12:42 AM         #442
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phil smashed bennys face with a pipe, back in the 5th season.
 11 years ago '04        #443
space
space
space
yeah.. im starting to remember.. this was when he was gettin revenge for his brother right?
 11 years ago '04        #444
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
First of all yall can stop with the Furio comin back to save the day theory Tony has a bounty on his head . Yall are forgetting the same phone call that was made to get the two "cousins" over from Naples can be made to get another 10 . And the guy strangled at the begining of the episode Burt Gervasi was in the Soprano family .But anyways the two lines of the night were

Phil "Theres no scraps in my scrap book "
Butchie & Al look at him like wtf you talkin about ?

And Sil "Paulie said he wants it known. It's on him. He takes full responsibility. But that he didn't do nothin'."

I dont think its a spoiler so ill post it Silvio is supposed to get a spin off about the Bing .

Last edited by Fameus; 06-07-2007 at 05:24 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #445
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Fameus said:

I dont think its a spoiler so ill post it Silvio is supposed to get a spin off about the Bing .
bull sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #446
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I think this thread might be sticky worthy
 11 years ago '04        #447
The812IN Playa 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 0 0
Yall are still some fools for thinking Paulie is a MOLE. In his contract he has it written that he won't be a mole so why continue the discussion about him being a mole?
 11 years ago '05        #448
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 t1m_mcgrath said:
what about that dude they offed at the beginning of the last episode-the dude that sil strangled
ya he was in giving new york info. The feds have people from ny in their pocket
 11 years ago '04        #449
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 392 392
Nice a.ss thread...I hope Tony dont get offed....I think AJ is going to do some terrorist type sh*t and end up becoming da type of man dat his father and his grandfather was and is
 06-07-2007, 06:27 PM         #450
bigbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you thinkin to hard, i thinkphil is gonna die and someone else who is important in tony's life then that its , sh*t is not gonna be all dat
 11 years ago '06        #451
space
space
 bigbrooklyn said:
some of you thinkin to hard, i thinkphil is gonna die and someone else who is important in tony's life then that its , sh*t is not gonna be all dat
u hvaen't been watching much of the show then
 06-08-2007, 08:39 AM         #452
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*********SPOILERS********************
Here's a summary of the final episode "made in america." I am not vouching for its authenticity, I will however say that the story points tie in with the released photos from the upcoming episode which are on HBO's website. For that reason, be warned these are detailed spoilers.

*********SPOILERS********************

Made in America" is the 86th episode and the series finale of the HBO original series, The Sopranos. It is the ninth episode of the second half of the show's sixth season. The episode was written and directed by the show's creator David Chase, marking the first time Chase has directed an episode since the series premiere. It is due to air on Sunday June 10, 2007. David Chase is said to have shot three different endings in case spoilers found their way on the internet.
The episode opens at a gas station in upstate New york a couple pull up to a pump in a red Cadillac. It is revealed to be Phil and Patty Leotardo. Phil gets out and begins to fill his tank when Benny Fazio approaches him from behind and shoots him twice in the head. Benny runs and gets into a sedan driven by Patsy Parisi and the two speed off as an african american youth onlooker throws up. We see see Tony Soprano, Paulie Walnuts, Carlo Gervasi, and Dante Greco playing cards in the safehouse from the prior episode. Tony gets a call from Benny on a payphone. He says "The Shaw's gone," and hangs up. Tony get up and motions for Paulie to follow. The two get into his Escalade after putting his AR-10 inot the backseat. The two drive to Satriales and sit outside all the while discussing days past in Johnny Boy Sopranos heyday. Paulie is working on his tan and Tony is smoking a cigar when a black Cadillac sedan approaches. Little Carmine Luperatazzi exits the backseat while the car drives around the corner. They seat themselves across from Tony and Paulie and begin to discuss recent affairs. After many malaprosims from Carmine and some moronic rambling from Paulie Tony laughs and interjects saying he is proud to be present at the first sit down between the new bosses of New Jersey and Brooklyn. Paulie and Carmine both appear shocked and Tony tells them its long over due and Paulie has been passed up too many times. Tony leaves the two and goes inside to speak with Agent Harris. Who is seen sitting in the back corner. Harris acknowledges Carmines presence and asks if hes to take that Carmine's the new boss of Brooklynn Tony tells him to, "Take whatever the *beep* you want and take one last Veal Parm Hero on the house." We now see AJ, Carmella, and Meadow in a motel room. A knock on the door prompts Carmella to remove a .45 automatic from her purse and walk to the door and ask whos there? Meadow reading the paper and AJ watching t.v. are both scared. After a long silence a familiar voice say's "A loving father and husband." Carmella opens the door and Tony and Paulie enter they all leave and go back to Casa De Soprano. After arriving home Janice Pulls up, leaves her kids there and her and Tony leave. Leaving Paulie to guard their respective families. The two arrive at a state hospital where they enter one at a time to talk to their Uncle Junior. Janice goes first and the two discuss moving him out of the hospital and Tony comes in to talk with him. The two make small talk until the shooting comes up. Junior apoligizes and said he was out of his head and that he always loved Tony even when he didnt show it. Tony and Janice return home around night fall and Tony and Paulie leave again Carmella is worried and Tony tells her not to worry this is the last time he will be leaving like this. Paulie and Tony are sitting in his car at night in an empty parking lot as the snow is falling discussing Paulies promotion Tony says he will be happy to be Consigliere to Paulie. When headlights shine upon them. The two get out and walk toward a parked SUV. When Butch DeConcini and Albie Cianflone exit it and walk toward them. They discuss peace and Tony tells the that if ran under Carmine, Brooklyn could expect no porblems from them. They shake hands and Tony suggests a drink to celebrate. Tony walks back to his car and opens the backseat. Tony pulls out a large object covered in a black plastic garbage bag. Paulie runs off to the side and throws himself down and Albie and Butch pull ot pistols but are too late when the garbage bag erupts with machine gun fire. Tony helps Paulie out of the snow and the two admire the AR-10 and two dead bodies. Tony looks the gun over and admires a phrase written on the stock. "Made In America." The two then drive away. We see the Soprano home at daylight the next day Carmella is in the bathtub, Meadow is asleep, and AJ is unlocking the hidden gun closet in an indoor column. he removes something and then goes outside. We see the pool once again uncovered yet empty and AJ is sitting in the botton holding a hand grenade. He pulls the pin out and holds the handle he hesitates and throws it to the other end of the pool it blows up dirtying him. Carmella comes outside with her .45 and nearly shoots her son. Tony arrives to see him sitting on the couch being questioned AJ says it was so cool. Tony laughs and writes it off and tells everyone to get in the car. Carmella asks where there going and Tony replies, Out for ice cream. We see a number of things in the final scene Paulie the surviving Jersey crew with Carmine and his crew having dinner together and toasting the two's promotions. Silvio's heartbeat monitor going flat. Janice in a small home with her three kids appearing miserable. Agent Harris arresting the two muslims from the Bada Bing apparently making bombs. Pat Blundetto breaking Junior out of the state hospital.Dr. Jennifer Melfi Smiling alone in her office while reading about the recent gangland slayings and Anthony Sopranos apparent stepping down as boss. Finally we see Tony and his immediate family together at an ice cream parlor.Tony then tells his family that hes no longer depressed and that being with his family and them being safe was better than all the therapists and Prozac in the world. It just took all this *beep* to make him see it. AJ says he's happy just to be alive and that hes snapped out of it aswell. Tony proposes a toast to his family mirroring the season one finale "I Dream Of Jeannie Cusamano".
 11 years ago '04        #453
space
space
space
^^^ i dont think chase directed only two episodes.. i highly doubt that
 11 years ago '05        #454
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I'm not reading that spoiler,
And ANYONE WHO DOES IS NOT A TRUE FAN OF THE SHOW.

Why even post that sh*t?

Its the final episode, do it justice for christ sakes.

Paulie aint no snitch, stfu,
I'd watch a spin-off with Sil runnin the Bing,

And listen, you idiots talkin about "I thought the mafia rolled deep, why only 6 of them chillin in that crib," and all that bullsh*t,
The people in the crib are the ones in danger of being hit/killed, NY isnt gonna go around k!llin a bunch of little up and commers, they wanna hit where it hurts. If they cut the head of the snake, and all his boys, then the entire crew is done for, everyone scatters and joins up with other familys.

Dude from Italy isnt commin back to the show either, get that idea outta your head. The Italians Sil was talkin about, "Call the guys to call the guys" (also a great line, to the dude postin the quotes of the episode), were the two dudes who fu*ked up the hit on Phil.

sh*t, way to much to post,
But to the dude above, thanks for at least warning that you had spoilers,
But seriously, anyone readin that sh*t is either a little kid, or not a true fan of Sopranos.
 11 years ago '04        #455
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not reading that spoiler,
And ANYONE WHO DOES IS NOT A TRUE FAN OF THE SHOW.

Why even post that sh*t?

Its the final episode, do it justice for christ sakes.

Paulie aint no snitch, stfu,
I'd watch a spin-off with Sil runnin the Bing,

And listen, you idiots talkin about "I thought the mafia rolled deep, why only 6 of them chillin in that crib," and all that bullsh*t,
The people in the crib are the ones in danger of being hit/killed, NY isnt gonna go around k!llin a bunch of little up and commers, they wanna hit where it hurts. If they cut the head of the snake, and all his boys, then the entire crew is done for, everyone scatters and joins up with other familys.

Dude from Italy isnt commin back to the show either, get that idea outta your head. The Italians Sil was talkin about, "Call the guys to call the guys" (also a great line, to the dude postin the quotes of the episode), were the two dudes who fu*ked up the hit on Phil.

sh*t, way to much to post,
But to the dude above, thanks for at least warning that you had spoilers,
But seriously, anyone readin that sh*t is either a little kid, or not a true fan of Sopranos.
stfu n*gga.. who are you to criticize
 11 years ago '06        #456
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 443 443
for real man, fuk up.... readin the spoilers dont make you any less of a fan.. who gives a sh*t?
 11 years ago '05        #457
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
The summary that was posted was taken from wikipedia.com, and it is not true. Someone with a really good imagination wrote that :)
 11 years ago '04        #458
space
space
space
i guess he only did direct the first and the last..
 11 years ago '04        #459
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 The812IN Playa said:
Yall are still some fools for thinking Paulie is a MOLE. In his contract he has it written that he won't be a mole so why continue the discussion about him being a mole?
Its actually that he wouldnt SNITCH, not being a mole. A mole and a snitch are two different things.
 11 years ago '06        #460
space
space
ill read that long a.ss spoiler thing after the show.... it doesn't look too professional at all so I don't know how legit it is but I'm not gonna read that sh*t now and have it fu*k up my anticipation for the last episode..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy