Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #421
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 scandalous42 said:
question:

1) who was the guy sil strangled at the beginning of the episode, you think thats what triggered phil's decision to go to war..? when sil's with tony with the drink hes like 'i had some sh*t to take care of, i did'nt want to overload you with aj in the hospital' was the guy he k!lled the Bert guy sil was talkin about

2) who is that guy who was across from phil at the table when he gave the order for war, not phil, the c*ckeye leprachan fu*k, the one who said 'i agree in spirit but i have to coucil... take out an entire fu*kin family?? '

3) phil says there are 5 familes and the pigme sh*t in jersey - his crew controls the 5 families?? or there other rival ny mafia crews

4) tony told sil and bobby to 'call italy and get some cousins of ours over' - was he talking about corky and the hitmen patty ordered or soldiers from italy... man if furio could make a return that would be SICK

i missed it the first time but the big A K tony has at the end is the same one bobby gave him on the cottage trip in the opening episode

in any case, we gotta do next weeks episode big... big screens surround sound and fresh weed for intensity, anything less would be uncivilized for such a huge event
ya the guy that silv k!lled was playin both sides of the fence.... tellin ny sh*t bout the nj fam
 06-05-2007, 01:22 AM         #422
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno when tony said call italy furio came to mind right away....i think it woulda made sense he prolly feels like he owes Tony for the whole Carmela thing. Bringing him back for a last appearance would have been a nice touch, tied up a loose end, ya know? Plus, u know he wouldnt have f*cked up a hit like that cuz furio was a straight professional.
 11 years ago '06        #423
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
i believe tony is getting wacked, i don't wanna believe it though.props
 11 years ago '04        #424
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 scandalous42 said:
question:

1) who was the guy sil strangled at the beginning of the episode, you think thats what triggered phil's decision to go to war..? when sil's with tony with the drink hes like 'i had some sh*t to take care of, i did'nt want to overload you with aj in the hospital' was the guy he k!lled the Bert guy sil was talkin about

2) who is that guy who was across from phil at the table when he gave the order for war, not phil, the c*ckeye leprachan fu*k, the one who said 'i agree in spirit but i have to coucil... take out an entire fu*kin family?? '

3) phil says there are 5 familes and the pigme sh*t in jersey - his crew controls the 5 families?? or there other rival ny mafia crews

4) tony told sil and bobby to 'call italy and get some cousins of ours over' - was he talking about corky and the hitmen patty ordered or soldiers from italy... man if furio could make a return that would be SICK

i missed it the first time but the big A K tony has at the end is the same one bobby gave him on the cottage trip in the opening episode

in any case, we gotta do next weeks episode big... big screens surround sound and fresh weed for intensity, anything less would be uncivilized for such a huge event
1. That was Burt Gervasi a low level member in the Jersey mafia . That didnt trigger Phil that was to send a message to Phil that to stay away from Jersey and that Sil is loyal to Jersey .

2. That guy is Phil's consigliere Albie (aka Cha Cha)

3.Phil was makin fun of Jersey thats all how they make people how they are a glorified crew not a real family .

4.Yea he was talkin about gettin some guys from Naples over so they are insulated from all the hits .

And i know its not gonna happen but id love to see Furio shot in the back of the head in Italy while workin in his garden or some sh*t , that piece of sh*t .
 11 years ago '04        #425
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 blood money said:
I watched the episode again plus prev episodes this season & my conclusion is paulie is a fukn mole!! cant believe i'm sayn this cuz dude is 1 of my favorite characters, but i got suspect feelinz!

Paulie in chrge of Phils hit - the sh*t fukt up, mistaken identity!! Yeh rite paulie gave phil the drop n told the italians dudes the wrong sh*t!

Paulie goin at Bobby at the bing!! Maybe he got ill feelinz cuz he got the bump & felt he shud be underboss. Remember paulie is old school & been dwn with the fam since T'z popz. That in his eyes is disrespect.

Prev comments were also the talkn point from phil to his boyz in the cafe. Has phil been getn the info from paulie, u kno how paulie got the runaway mouth ( see earlia episode when tony was close to putn paulie away).

Tony has been makn sh*t judgements this series his game is off point maybe he shud hav k!lld paulie instead of chrissy cuz u kno chrissy wud hav made sure a hit a hit in regards to phil, plus chrissy been wantn to get at new york for a while!!

Also paulie wuz on sum 2-faced sh*t when Johnny Sack wuz boss of N.Y., i thought dude wuz gna switch at one point. Maybe dude took refuge with Phil as natural successor to Ny fam.

When the ny fam were discussn the power move situation one of the dudes plced paulie as a figure to hit but if u watch dude wuz quickly shut down & told to tke out bobby. Obviously bcuz he the underboss but on face value pplz still see paulie as a major figure in the soprano crew. Next in line after tony therz sil then bobby - take out these dudez who is left but my man paulie. I think he wants Jersey for himself!!!

Plus wit sil murdern dude at the begining, he told Tony that ppl were lookn for new management.

Any1 notice the mag tony ripd the page out at the therapist wuz called 'Departures', lol....chase is a genuis!!!!!

Personally i'm hope Paulie isnt a mole, cuz he madd thoro but in the sopranos u never kno!!

Discuss my pplz.............................................. ...............
Your misinterupting alot of things . First it was misstaken identity because they had the picture of Phil and everything . Paulie was never a "mole" with Johnny Sack he was simply taking advantage of conversations that Paulie thought were just two friends talking . If there is one thing Paulie knows how to do is how to take advantage of situations and in this situation he is going to show T how loyal he is plain and simple . If you watched the episode with him running his mouth you would have seen at the end where he wanted to prove how loyal he is .
 11 years ago '04        #426
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1517 1517
 BigL4Life said:
i almost threw my fukin labtop wen i was readin ur sh*t.... i went almost the whole season without tryin 2 get any spoilers and then u do this sh*t.... come on dude.... fu*k
dude the spoliers have been posted all over this board..most of its speculation..the gas station thing wit phil is the only thing i believe so far
 11 years ago '04        #427
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 gunits50cent187 said:
dude the spoliers have been posted all over this board..most of its speculation..the gas station thing wit phil is the only thing i believe so far
Yeah but they have all had warnings for the most part. You still probably ruined some sh*t....
 11 years ago '06        #428
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
If anybody can hook me up witt the video, so i can make that gif of the raging bull for hte person who requested it, and also who has the picture at the end witt tony layin on the bed witt the AK
 11 years ago '06        #429
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 gunits50cent187 said:
yea they have been all over the board but they had warnings on them..ppl dont want to hear ppls fu*king spoilers or else they wouldn't watch the show, they would just get updates online.
 11 years ago '04        #430
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1759 1759
 DuffMan said:
i dunno when tony said call italy furio came to mind right away....i think it woulda made sense he prolly feels like he owes Tony for the whole Carmela thing. Bringing him back for a last appearance would have been a nice touch, tied up a loose end, ya know? Plus, u know he wouldnt have f*cked up a hit like that cuz furio was a straight professional.

yea.. my cousin brought the same sh*t up while watchin the newest episode. it would make sense 2 bring em back..
 11 years ago '04        #431
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1517 1517
sorry guys..i apologize..
 11 years ago '05        #432
BigL4Life 
space
space
i was thinkin they was gettin furio bak....

on the spoiler subject, i had a friend that went 2 the gas station during the taping.... i even told him not 2 tell me what happened even after he said something big happens.... i figured that was gunna happen but i woulda rather waited til sunday...
 11 years ago '05        #433
BigL4Life 
space
space
 gunits50cent187 said:
sorry guys..i apologize..
its chill but i was pissed at first but ill live....
 11 years ago '05        #434
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by katalist; 06-06-2007 at 01:12 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #435
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
it will be ill if they bring back furio, he would take out a few kunts, remember that episode when tony told furio to take care of that guy in wh0orehouse and he fu*ked everyone up??? that would have to be one of my favorite scene....I wish Chris was still alive!! man he would be ready for this sh*t! remember when they were at war with Junior n his boys and chris said "Lets go in two fu*kin bazooka last scene of Scarface!!" Chris was one of my favorites and he would of fu*kin went nuts!!!
 11 years ago '04        #436
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Man knowing the show they probably filmed every single character getting k!lled. Just so no one could figure out the real ending.
 06-06-2007, 10:17 AM         #437
Pacin0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont thik its really over, they should do a spin off with the dudes from NY
 11 years ago '05        #438
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
someone from NY has to be feeding harris info. everytime the hit is out harris is on top of it immediately. Maybe that person will give phil up to jersey
 06-06-2007, 07:48 PM         #439
coooooold2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall reachin': If Furio come back, dude is gonna get wrapped up.

Dude was pushin' up on the boss's WIFE.

Anyways, I see Tony coming out on top, courtesy of some very good

LUCK. Remember how Richie Aprile, Ralph Cifaretto, were taken care of

by very good timed LUCK. Watch Phil have a heart attack or some sh*t, LoL!
 11 years ago '06        #440
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BurninLz said:
someone from NY has to be feeding harris info. everytime the hit is out harris is on top of it immediately. Maybe that person will give phil up to jersey
what about that dude they offed at the beginning of the last episode-the dude that sil strangled
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago