most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #381
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 34 34
 Propel Water said:
*******spoilier********************

******** shoots ******* at a gas station

i didn't want to fu*k it up for everybody else, man private message me if you know anything else about the last episode. man i want to know just so i can get ready for that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #382
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
i was just talking to my dad about that.. tony could have used christopher.. i wanted to see him get in the action cause i liked his character but he was goin back to the drugs.. would have liked to seem him go out gangsta style

damn no mo sopranos...

crazy...

oh and that scene where tony pulls up in his driveway with the shotgun was ill as hell ... also leting carm no sh*t is about to go down...

Last edited by bigdog232; 06-03-2007 at 10:40 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #383
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 HOLLA BACK said:
I dont think Sil is dead, not in good shape but they didnt flat out say he was dead...Tony with the Semi Auto one eye open. Ended on some gangsta sh*t. I think Tony will seriously consider flipping. He looked at AJs computer and saw that Anti Terror sh*t up there. Could make him think.
yea they said he isn't gonna regain consciousness...just basically a nicer way of sayign that he's gone
 11 years ago '06        #384
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
There was a lot of sh*t in this episode...im gonna have to watch it again definitely. Is the last episode gonna be 2 hours??

And I can't stop thinkin about that part where the dude pops the phony Phil, that sh*t fu*ked everything up... that lil prick in the pr0no shop is the reason half of this sh*t is going down right now. That's whath appens when some d*ckhead gets put in charge of something important.
 11 years ago '04        #385
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4069 4069
That was Corky and he was only goin of the recon that was entirely Paulie fault . Lock and load Jersey is about to make some noise .

Last edited by Fameus; 06-03-2007 at 10:56 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #386
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 1591 1591
Damn. WOW. I knew sh*t was gonna go down but I didn't think it would be so one-sided. Well, hopefully Jersey has better luck next week .
 11 years ago '05        #387
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
there really arent many big names in NY that gunna be a shock if k!lled, other then phil.... i can see carmine havin a part in the ending
 11 years ago '07        #388
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
i hope tony puts the barrel of the AR in Phil's face and squeezes til that sh*t is empty i hate that mothaf*cka
 06-04-2007, 12:24 AM         #389
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode was raw as hell....i do think carmine gonna come to back Tony, after all the sh*t with Johhny Sack, and Him during the 5th season....I cant belive sh*ts ending like this, I thought he'd go down for reco charges....
 11 years ago '05        #390
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 eugene373 said:
i hope tony puts the barrel of the AR in Phil's face and squeezes til that sh*t is empty i hate that mothaf*cka
Tony gonna put him on ice :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #391
FuddtheMC 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Is the series finale gonna be two hours? It should be because there is a lot of loose ends they gotta tie up. Phil is goin down, there's no question about that, it's been a long time coming. If there going to take Tony down, at least let him go out like a G
 11 years ago '05        #392
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i thought it was gunna be 2 hours but they said next week there a new show starting at 10pm.... right after the sopranos ends
 11 years ago '04        #393
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
It's sad to see how that sh*t went down with Bacala and Silvio. I doubt Phil is going to get k!lled, if he does it will be somesh*t, New Jersey wacking out a Boss of the five families? BTW, I thought Paulie was Underboss? since when did he get demoted, Christopher was running Paulies crew; at least that's what I thought.
 06-04-2007, 02:19 AM         #394
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW is all i can say. I personally expect a complete 360 to happen and a complete destruction of the Ny crew, this episode focused on the downfall of NJ but hopefully it will be reversed, I can honestly say I have never felt so much emotion after watching a tv show and so much sadness and confusion concerning the end of the Sopranos...I grew up with this sh*t since 6th grade every sunday watching this with the fam, cant wait until next week....
 06-04-2007, 03:40 AM         #395
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many episodes are left? And I can't believe that Sil and Bobby died, I could careless about Bobby but Silvio? He was one of the illiest on TV ever... And damn Patsy ran like a bi*ch, and I hope they show Tony using that gun he had in the end
 06-04-2007, 08:05 AM         #396
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ yea Sil's in the hospital, but didnt Paulie say the doctors dont think he'll regain conciousness.... either way only Bobby died last night ...that was a sick episode though cant wait 4 next week
 11 years ago '05        #397
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6607 6607
tony wil prob live, but he'll be alone and broke
 06-04-2007, 08:41 AM         #398
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else not seeing how they're gonna wrap up the entire series in a regular size episode next week (which it is)? It just doesn't feel like the end yet to me.
 11 years ago '05        #399
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 htownrockets said:
WOW is all i can say. I personally expect a complete 360 to happen and a complete destruction of the Ny crew, this episode focused on the downfall of NJ but hopefully it will be reversed, I can honestly say I have never felt so much emotion after watching a tv show and so much sadness and confusion concerning the end of the Sopranos...I grew up with this sh*t since 6th grade every sunday watching this with the fam, cant wait until next week....

Thats wut up, this show grew on me now its goin off , sucks, and people that been in the first episodes are gettin knocked off its crazy.
 11 years ago '05        #400
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 RakimAllahNY said:
How many episodes are left? And I can't believe that Sil and Bobby died, I could careless about Bobby but Silvio? He was one of the illiest on TV ever... And damn Patsy ran like a bi*ch, and I hope they show Tony using that gun he had in the end
Sil got wet up and Patsy would of caught it too, he had no choice
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy